I'm gonna catch some hell here, but would you help her?

Yeah...she needs her freedom. Godspeed to her
Lol oh my god. If this woman was doing this here, you would go nuts with faux outrage that she wasn’t a legal citizen.
See? This is today's liberal mindset.

Bunch of bleating sheep and they wonder why I roll my eyes at their redundant, worn out B.S.
So just to be clear, if this woman was in the US instead and barricaded the door to avoid deportation, you would voice concern for her asylum? Yikes. If you actually cared about that, you would be outraged that 12,000 kids got separated from their parents regardless of whether or not they seeked asylum. You won’t protest that because then you would be criticizing Trump. Can’t have that! The Supreme Orange Leader is wise!

There are true asylum seekers and there are illegals using asylum as a guise. You're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Now shush
Lol what? So everyone who has approached the border with children after fleeing their impoverished and violent homeland wasn’t seeking asylum? Lol good god. Those kids are separated from their parents indefinitely but that’s okay because it was Trump’s idea. The real enemy are those Thai officials with no regard for human life!

If her story checks out, then she needs to be given sanctuary.

However, the western world cannot take in everyone who "claims" they are in danger living in their home country. There's got to be specific evidence.

Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.
Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.
Obama never batted an eye. And frankly we have interfered to much in other nations politics and the American people have suffered for it many times. Saudi Arabia has the oil. Got it.

I don't understand how ANY Muslim women stay in Saudi Arabia, nor any Muslim country where they are oppressed, and basically treated like slaves by Muslim men. Why the American LEFT supports this treatment is beyond the limits of my understanding.
And she denounced Islam. Her own family would kill her upon return.

Yup. That's a killing offense in the death cult.

They probably had an arranged marriage that she wanted nothing to do with.

Good for her. Hope she is allowed refugee status

I don't understand how ANY Muslim women stay in Saudi Arabia, nor any Muslim country where they are oppressed, and basically treated like slaves by Muslim men. Why the American LEFT supports this treatment is beyond the limits of my understanding.

I think she's got it - going to Australia.

Her brother abused her and her father locked her in a room for 6 months for cutting her hair.

Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.
Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.
TDS never misses a beat around here.
:CryingCow:
Seriously, Trump gave Saudi a free pass to murder legal American residents, I guess having your head up Trump's ass causes memory loss.

Legal American residents? Did it hurt you to stretch that far? Now we can easily see how you fit you head up your own ass since you are so flexible!

Bad choices...........LOL.............better than no choice.........huh.............Like 2 Supreme Court Picks........LOL

Now get on the back of the bus...........you can go along for the ride...........who said that............LOL
LOL indeed. Blind devotion to Trump has painted the entire conservative movement into a corner. What do you even believe in anymore?
This thread is about a teenager fleeing death from her own family.
This thread is about a bunch of Trumpservatives trying to act like they give a shit about someone who isn't Trump.
You're a damn fool.
Hush, your messiah is about to speak.

He lives rent free in your head 24/7/365!

Forum List

Back