I'm guessing Trump's new strategy will backfire. I'll tell you why:

R

rdean

You know that the last 60 days are the most frenzied.

I'm betting Trump will bring up every GOP conspiracy against the Clinton's for the last 30 years as evidence they are corrupt.

The definitive guide to every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory…so far

30 years of Clinton Conspiracies. Going back to Watergate. Republicans insist she was fired. Only we know she was part of the investigation until it was over. It's public record and one of the easier GOP conspiracies to debunk.

The problem is that all these Conspiracies are old, old, old and have been debunked like the Watergate conspiracy. In fact, over 30 years, ALL the Clinton conspiracies have been debunked.

And let me tell you, when it came out her husband got a blow job, the country was outraged. But they were outraged because the GOP had invaded that family's private lives. Many husbands have gotten blow jobs and lied about it. Probably all.

And Trump has multiple marriages and has admitted to faithlessness towards all his wives.

So pointing all the debunked conspiracies about Hillary will only make Trump look like a desperate man attacking a woman unfairly and maliciously treated by the GOP for 30 years. I heard a reporter today say there was a mountain of evidence the Clinton Foundation potentially did something wrong. A mountain of maybe?

And look at this latest "controversy" with the emails. She used 13 devices. She said she used only one or two. I'm sure she only used one or two at a time. 13 over 4 years is not really remarkable. In the last couple of years, I've used a land line, cell phone, Ipad, Desk top and a lap top. But not all at the same time.

The attacks on Hillary will eventually make the press take a second look at Trump.

Now let's look at Trump. Today was the first mention ever of Trump bribing Florida's attorney General because the IRS fined him for doing it. That means that's not a conspiracy. It happened.

Bribery Complaint Filed Against Donald Trump and Florida AG Pam Bondi Over Trump U Case

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

Mike Pence calls allegations Donald Trump's modeling agency broke immigration laws a "sidebar issue."

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

Trump Models: We Were Told to Lie About Immigration Status

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

And many, many, many more.

The difference between Hillary and Trump is that these are not conspiracies. When fines and lawsuits are involved, then it's not a conspiracy.

Bringing up Hillary's conspiracies will backfire on Trump.

I'm betting Trump will bring up every GOP conspiracy against the Clinton's for the last 30 years as evidence they are corrupt.

30 years of Clinton Conspiracies. Going back to Watergate. Republicans insist she was fired. Only we know she was part of the investigation until it was over. It's public record and one of the easier GOP conspiracies to debunk.

The problem is that all these Conspiracies are old, old, old and have been debunked like the Watergate conspiracy. In fact, over 30 years, ALL the Clinton conspiracies have been debunked.

And let me tell you, when it came out her husband got a blow job, the country was outraged. But they were outraged because the GOP had invaded that family's private lives. Many husbands have gotten blow jobs and lied about it. Probably all.

And Trump has multiple marriages and has admitted to faithlessness towards all his wives.

So pointing all the debunked conspiracies about Hillary will only make Trump look like a desperate man attacking a woman unfairly and maliciously treated by the GOP for 30 years. I heard a reporter today say there was a mountain of evidence the Clinton Foundation potentially did something wrong. A mountain of maybe?

And look at this latest "controversy" with the emails. She used 13 devices. She said she used only one or two. I'm sure she only used one or two at a time. 13 over 4 years is not really remarkable. In the last couple of years, I've used a land line, cell phone, Ipad, Desk top and a lap top. But not all at the same time.

The attacks on Hillary will eventually make the press take a second look at Trump.

Now let's look at Trump. Today was the first mention ever of Trump bribing Florida's attorney General because the IRS fined him for doing it. That means that's not a conspiracy. It happened.

Bribery Complaint Filed Against Donald Trump and Florida AG Pam Bondi Over Trump U Case

Mike Pence calls allegations Donald Trump's modeling agency broke immigration laws a "sidebar issue."

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

The difference between Hillary and Trump is that these are not conspiracies. When fines and lawsuits are involved, then it's not a conspiracy.

dean you have your head so far up hillaries ass your feet are being mistaken for hemorrhoids... no matter what you say....the woman is tainted and that taint aint going away....

• Polls: Today, Trump and Hillary Tied like Reagan and Carter in September 1980

Time ^ | September 15, 1980
    Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Are Tied In Latest IBD/TIPP Poll at 39% with other candidates getting 15%. Just like Reagan/Carter in September 1980. Both candidates had/have similar unfavorables also at this time of the election cycle. From the CNN archive of the 1984 TIME article: "Carter and Reagan are deadlocked at 39% each, while Anderson's support is 15%... based on a national sample of 1,644 registered voters interviewed between Aug. 26 and 28." Regarding favorability among the candidates: From the latest IBD/TIPP poll: "Meanwhile, nearly two thirds (62%) now say Clinton is "not honest or trustworthy," up from 58% in...

Hint, RahhDee......

Each time you walk past the cemetery whistle a DIFFERENT tune. Bored Democrat voters are easily bored.

?

Trump has no new strategy...

It is the perfect plan..that I would have used, underdogs And salesmen have been using that angle for ages

Stand out from the crowds and drones, sell your self no matter how outrages it is, then when you beat the other guys, calm down act professional..

Its no New strategy you idiot ...it's like fishing ..

What?
Hillary didn't riverdance to escape sniper fire while in Bosnia?

Yes, reminding people of Hillary's corruption will definitely hurt Trump......Derp!

I’m betting it won’t matter. People saw the “real” trump here:

oT41FYI.jpg

That is when he lost the presidency. There was enough morons in the diluted GOP field to install him as the nominee but there aren’t enough to install him as President. Good Riddance.

I have all those links to stuff Trump has done backed up by lawsuits and court appearances.

And what do these moronic right wingers come up with? Sniper fire.

The thread OP is a guess on Trumpet's strategy.

So far he has closed the gap 3 points.

I guess RDean was wrong....again.

So this is basically everything rdean post......talking about old...you lefties have had no new ideas for 50 years...and you posts are never different.

I think ears are shut to more Clinton conspiracy theories, but YES that's what the Reich wing has this year. Frankly that's what they're best at, manufacturing more conspiracy theories. But it's not going to help them.

You cry wolf so many times, people no longer believe you.

The forum mythaugrapher strikes again.

The thread OP is a guess on Trumpet's strategy.

So far he has closed the gap 3 points.

I guess RDean was wrong....again.
She went down three points, but he didn't go up three points. I think the other two candidates siphoned some points away.

Forum List

Back