I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Some of you are getting my drift, some not. So is the battle.

You need to really step back and just look at the past 6 years. We deserve so much more than Barack Obama. And lets save the little pesky detail that Obama was elected by a slim majority.

I used to think being POTUS meant something. Its not only a symbolic position to me, but one where I look for the leader to earn my trust. Let's face it, there some pretty concerning events going on right now. And I don't know about you, but I sure wish there was someone I could rely on to augment my efforts in keeping my family safe..........but there's not.

Obama is ruining the relationship between the people and the office of the Presidency of the United States

-Geaux

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

And just HOW do we distinguish between terrorists and you?

Geaux's choice...

Putin_for_President.jpg

Good times

-Geaux

I am hard to pick out in this pic.. Stealth like

-Geaux
=========================================

News about Occupy Movement (Occupy Wall Street), including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times.

Occupy Movement (Occupy Wall Street)
Occupy-Wall-Street-sfSpan.jpg

Good times

-Geaux

I am hard to pick out in this pic.. Stealth like

-Geaux
=========================================

News about Occupy Movement (Occupy Wall Street), including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times.

Occupy Movement (Occupy Wall Street)
Occupy-Wall-Street-sfSpan.jpg

9sXRp.jpg

Of course there is the teabagger movement...

rally.jpg

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

The Moral Majority is nothing NEW…

jerry_falwell0515.jpg

“If we are going to save America and evangelize the world, we cannot accommodate secular philosophies that are diametrically opposed to Christian truth ...
We need to pull out all the stops to recruit and train 25 million Americans to become informed pro-moral activists whose voices can be heard in the halls of Congress.”

“I am convinced that America can be turned around if we will all get serious about the Master's business. It may be late, but it is never too late to do what is right.
We need an old-fashioned, God-honoring, Christ-exalting revival to turn American back to God. America can be saved!”

Jerry Falwell
"Moral Majority Report" for September, 1984

adolf_hitler_biography_4.jpg

"The national government... will maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality."

"Today Christians... stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past... few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

True. If Germany had not become such a cesspool that decent Germans were disgusted with the country Hitler might never have been elected. That's a lesson we should pay attention to and probably won't.

The rats are jumping ship

-Geaux

-------------------

Democrats Are On The Rise So CNN Blames Obama For Ebola, ISIS, and Ferguson

obama-frown-3-485x282.jpg

The media are working hard to tip the midterm election for Republicans. On CNN’s State Of The Union, Candy Crowley claimed Democrats are stumbling to the finish line and blamed Obama for Ebola, Ferguson, and ISIS.

Video:

Crowley previewed her segment by saying, “Next up, we will ask our political panel about what seems to be President Obama’s growing list of frenemies.”

After the commercial break, she said, “The midterm election is just over three weeks away and candidates left and right are stumbling toward the finish line but Democrats in particular seem to be running away from President Obama.”

Just to drive her point home, Crowley later added, “This was three weeks from the midterms, right, and here’s above the fold, “Washington Post,” dubious practices used in Ferguson. Ebola outbreak grim equation.

Democrats Are On The Rise So CNN Blames Obama For Ebola ISIS and Ferguson

True. If Germany had not become such a cesspool that decent Germans were disgusted with the country Hitler might never have been elected. That's a lesson we should pay attention to and probably won't.

Hitler was never elected

Good times

-Geaux

The human scourge of political Progressivism never stops. History shows this, and that we've not learned from it is very sad. That the American people TWICE voted for it, for more of it, is a very, very scary thing. Do I think we are in happy times? NO, not for a minute. Do I get and understand your sentiment, yes.

The GOP has no answers. They are mostly inept and/or corrupt. And the only answer on the table, the Tea Party, is marginalized by BOTH parties, as the Tea Party is a danger to Republican and Democrat party power.

Thus, while all polls show a plurality of citizens are right-leaning, I fail to see the positive moment of which you speak. The 2012 election cycle convinced me we are doomed. And our lame duck radical in the big house is hell bent on further destruction. Our Speaker is a corrupt drunk. Doomed..... I'll hit post now....

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

Bobby Altmeyer never encountered radical authoritarians such as Obama, apparently. Otherwise he's just an idiot.

Only, it isn't over, it's just starting.

The nightmare that Bush made, which has manifested itself into ISIS, is going to be stronger than it ever should have been, and the US is going to suffer really badly.

Ever thought what happens in a Muslim Extremist goes and gets ebola then goes to the US and starts spreading it around? That sort of thing?

The nightmare that Bush made, which has manifested itself into ISIS, is going to be stronger than it ever should have been, and the US is going to suffer really badly.

Ever thought what happens in a Muslim Extremist goes and gets ebola then goes to the US and starts spreading it around? That sort of thing?

Weirdo, the caliphate looooooong predates the Bush family. This is basic stuff......

Weirdo, the caliphate looooooong predates the Bush family. This is basic stuff......

What's your point?

That if you take one piece of evidence and completely take it out of context you get nothing?

Good times

-Geaux
What this indicates simply and straightforwardly is that you care more about partisanship than about the welfare of the country.

Forum List

Back