I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Here is a little to chew on. Much more available upon request

-Geaux

Anti-Business Obama Strikes Again

His Keystone veto reminds firms he just doesn’t care.
By Larry Kudlow

When President Obama holds back approval of the Keystone pipeline, for the umpteenth time, it’s bad enough that he’s politically pandering to Tom Steyer, the hedge-fund billionaire and manic radical opponent of fossil fuels. If he gives in to Steyer by blocking the pipeline, Steyer gives $100 million to Democratic candidates this fall.

Anti-Business Obama Strikes Again | National Review Online

Crybabies that don't get their way, ahhhh...throw them a bone...

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

I don't think that his success and the success of the country are the same thing. So rooting for his failure in polices that I find counter to my view of where the country should be heading is not the same as rooting for failure of the country.

I see almost nothing improving in America. Inflation is skyrocketin regardless of what they tell you just go to the grocery store. Unemployment is in a malaise and stuck at 7 percent, which no one is reporting. The Fed is printing money like mad to prop up the stock market so suckers like us will invest until the time that the rich take back their money, the GDP dropped more last quarter then it has since the great depression, those not in participating in the work force is soaring, those on disability has skyrocketed.

I would like someone to point out a bright spot in the country. And please don't point out the wins, at the expense of the majority of Americans, of alleged gay rights and that BS.

I'm rooting for you to fail at the game of life, felicitations to you...

Good times

-Geaux

I don't think that his success and the success of the country are the same thing. So rooting for his failure in polices that I find counter to my view of where the country should be heading is not the same as rooting for failure of the country.

I see almost nothing improving in America. Inflation is skyrocketin regardless of what they tell you just go to the grocery store. Unemployment is in a malaise and stuck at 7 percent, which no one is reporting. The Fed is printing money like mad to prop up the stock market so suckers like us will invest until the time that the rich take back their money, the GDP dropped more last quarter then it has since the great depression, those not in participating in the work force is soaring, those on disability has skyrocketed.

I would like someone to point out a bright spot in the country. And please don't point out the wins, at the expense of the majority of Americans, of alleged gay rights and that BS.

I'm rooting for you to fail at the game of life, felicitations to you...

Thanks for the note- I will take your comments under advisement

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux
If you're glad that the president is failing then you are a Fool! Because when he fails the Country Fails and that ultimately affects YOU and many others!

Good times

-Geaux
If you're glad that the president is failing then you are a Fool! Because when he fails the Country Fails and that ultimately affects YOU and many others!

Look- I have to leave for the salt mines but needed to respond to this first.

Dam right I'm glad. You know why? The damage is done

Can you imagine how bad things would be around here if he actually succeeded?

Good lord the pain

-Geaux

If you're happy Obama is politically failing and you know it, clap your hands...

If you're happy Obama is politically failing and you know it, clap your hands...

If you're happy Obama is politically failing and you know it, then you really ought to show it,

If you're happy Obama is politically failing and you know it, clap your hands!

Cha cha cha.

Good times

-Geaux

obama does NOT = the country

idiot

only you morons think that way

but you are right in this respect; obama's failings are taking the country down with him; that's why it is EXTRA import to oppose him

thanks for making the argument for the other side though!

Ah, a do-nothing supporter doing a premature happy dance.

That makes me smile.

Have a great day.

Good times

-Geaux

That is pure BS. We can only take solace in the fact that his failures, however misdirected have not caused more damage. Please name ONE initiative that Obama has done that is a direct benefit to the average middle class American.

Good times

-Geaux

That is pure BS. We can only take solace in the fact that his failures, however misdirected have not caused more damage. Please name ONE initiative that Obama has done that is a direct benefit to the average middle class American.

"energy prices will necessarily skyrocket"

Well the far left took pleasure in:

Trying to make Bush a failure
Trying to make Iraq a failure
Trying to make America a failure
Each and every death of our soldiers in Iraq.

Then again at the time even Al Gore has admitted that he would have perused Bin Laden through the international courts.

Bush failed in Iraq without liberal support or opposition because he lied to start that war.

Bush failed in Iraq without liberal support or opposition because he lied to start that war.

your every post is a fail

you idiots have had over a decade to prove the "lies"

how is the war crimes and impeachment thingy going?

What's there to prove, the whole world was listening to bush's appeals to go into iraq. Most devastating weapons, mushroom clouds, we just know sadaam has weapons. bush had support of the country and the world until it became obvious that it was a big lie. Big bucks made by bushcheney friendly corporations and bush got even with sadaam just like he said he would if he had the chance. History will judge bush and company harshly and that will include not keeping the country safe and allowing 9-11 attack on America to happen.

I think this is a perfect timely opportunity to bump this all important thread which in part, captures some of the...- I must say, epic failures of the Obama presidency. Yes, I realize this list needs updating. .

-Geaux

How many times has GWB or Dick Cheney left the confines of the United States?

Cheney went to Canada and was faced with a hostile crowd; but no arrest warrant was served (and none seems to exist);
Bush has gone to Haiti (with Bill Clinton) and to Canada, but no arrest warrant was served and none seems to exist.

Forum List

Back