I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

Obama burnt his bridges, and is a lame duck: "Success" for him now means, how much time he can spend outside D.C. improving his golf handicap.

You don't understand the extent of my dislike for what he (Obama) is doing to this country. The only way it will stop, or change, is for everything he want's to 'change', fails.

-Geaux

That belief is based on false information and ignorance.

It's people like you dragging this country into the crap hole -- say what you want about libs, they never blamed W. for their personal angst. They deal with it and look for ways to help.

You don't understand the extent of my dislike for what he (Obama) is doing to this country. The only way it will stop, or change, is for everything he want's to 'change', fails.

-Geaux

That belief is based on false information and ignorance.

It's people like you dragging this country into the crap hole -- say what you want about libs, they never blamed W. for their personal angst. They deal with it and look for ways to help.

The pub party was no help. In fact, they were enablers of this mess. And when that skank what's his name, Sen Snow sold what was left of the pub party down the river

They were promptly fired

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

Not seeing this "fail" you speak of.

Look at something, anything, besides the stock market.

Our relationship with Russia was not "reset" as Hillary put it. It's a complete disaster.

More people on some type of welfare than ever before.

Afghanistan in complete disarray.

Unemployment still very high.

Obamacare fiasco.

Middle East falling apart.

Dems on the verge of losing the Senate

Spending still out of control

Petty side politics are the focal point rather that the large issues that make up the problems we face.

Good times

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.

The right has championed the failure of our nation since the day the black man was elected President. Before actually.

Before he made one law.

Why is that? Because he's black.

There's no other reason out there for such hatred. Never has our country seen such divide.

Good times

-Geaux

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.

The right has championed the failure of our nation since the day the black man was elected President. Before actually.

Before he made one law.

There's no other reason out there for such hatred. Never has our country seen such divide.

Of course... Let's blame his incompetence on his race. In contrary, I think Obama is acting like his white side when he fails..... repeatedly.

Just saying

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

Before he made one law.

The right champions the failure of the left regardless of who is in office when there id a D after their name.
Were you just born in 2008?
Shit I still remember the vitriol against Clinton. 78 days held hostage.......78 days after his election.

Stick your LAME excuses up your ass

Before he made one law.

The right champions the failure of the left regardless of who is in office when there id a D after their name.
Shit I still remember the vitriol against Clinton. 78 days held hostage.......78 days after his election.

What, again, were the words that came out of McConnell's mouth the day Obama took the oath?

Can you explain the massive conspiracies that sprung up trying to delegitimize the presidency based upon mere non-factual theories and racist boondoggle?

No, you can't. The hatred shown towards Obama is solely based upon his color.

Before he made one law.

What, again, were the words that came out of McConnell's mouth the day Obama took the oath?

Can you explain the massive conspiracies that sprung up trying to delegitimize the presidency based upon mere non-factual theories and racist boondoggle?

Wrong... He was elected by racist?

Interesting

-Geaux

Before he made one law.

The words that came out of his mouth were the same words republicans use for democrats and vice versa.
And the birth issue was propogated by Hillary first so stick it where the sun don't shine.

Good times

-Geaux

Not seeing this "fail" you speak of.

Look at something, anything, besides the stock market.

Our relationship with Russia was not "reset" as Hillary put it. It's a complete disaster.

More people on some type of welfare than ever before.

Afghanistan in complete disarray.

Unemployment still very high.

Obamacare fiasco.

Middle East falling apart.

Dems on the verge of losing the Senate

Spending still out of control

Petty side politics are the focal point rather that the large issues that make up the problems we face.

Eyah..

That's just objective metrics.

I find great satisfaction and experience much glee in devoting my hatred towards the current President of the United States of America.

We all need a hobby.

:eusa_whistle:

Cool- I get to shamelessly bump my thread off of a lefty as it is once again reflective of Obama's poor performance and should be discussed further :D

Obama the failure brings me great joy.... :eusa_clap:

-Geaux

I find great satisfaction and experience much glee in devoting my hatred towards the current President of the United States of America.

We all need a hobby.

Cool- I get to shamelessly bump my thread off of a lefty as it is once again reflective of Obama's poor performance and should be discussed further :D

-Geaux

You are probably not going to like the way historians record Obama's presidency.

We all need a hobby.

-Geaux

You are probably not going to like the way historians record Obama's presidency.

And my guess is neither will you.

We shall see... Well, maybe..... I have more good days behind me than ahead. lol

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

I don't think that his success and the success of the country are the same thing. So rooting for his failure in polices that I find counter to my view of where the country should be heading is not the same as rooting for failure of the country.

I see almost nothing improving in America. Inflation is skyrocketin regardless of what they tell you just go to the grocery store. Unemployment is in a malaise and stuck at 7 percent, which no one is reporting. The Fed is printing money like mad to prop up the stock market so suckers like us will invest until the time that the rich take back their money, the GDP dropped more last quarter then it has since the great depression, those not in participating in the work force is soaring, those on disability has skyrocketed.

I would like someone to point out a bright spot in the country. And please don't point out the wins, at the expense of the majority of Americans, of alleged gay rights and that BS.

Good times

-Geaux

I don't think that his success and the success of the country are the same thing. So rooting for his failure in polices that I find counter to my view of where the country should be heading is not the same as rooting for failure of the country.

I see almost nothing improving in America. Inflation is skyrocketin regardless of what they tell you just go to the grocery store. Unemployment is in a malaise and stuck at 7 percent, which no one is reporting. The Fed is printing money like mad to prop up the stock market so suckers like us will invest until the time that the rich take back their money, the GDP dropped more last quarter then it has since the great depression, those not in participating in the work force is soaring, those on disability has skyrocketed.

I would like someone to point out a bright spot in the country. And please don't point out the wins, at the expense of the majority of Americans, of alleged gay rights and that BS.

And I would like for you to point out what you think a Republican President can do about; rising food prices. The stock market and UE.

Be very VERY specific. My vote for a Republican candidate depends on "it" (your specifics on how repubs would fix all those things.)

Here is a little to chew on. Much more available upon request

-Geaux

Anti-Business Obama Strikes Again

His Keystone veto reminds firms he just doesn’t care.
By Larry Kudlow

When President Obama holds back approval of the Keystone pipeline, for the umpteenth time, it’s bad enough that he’s politically pandering to Tom Steyer, the hedge-fund billionaire and manic radical opponent of fossil fuels. If he gives in to Steyer by blocking the pipeline, Steyer gives $100 million to Democratic candidates this fall.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/376582/anti-business-obama-strikes-again-larry-kudlow

Forum List

Back