I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux
Your ilk has been hoping for failure ever since the Negro got into the White House.
100% true !!
We simply do not believe in his agenda, in the exact same way as with nearly all Dimocrats. We hoped from the start he would fall on his face, and we will hope the next Dim president will as well.
People like you are why America is disintegrating as a nation,

No, here's why

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.
Yeah he's here until 2017', but come this November election, we will neuter him so he can't do anymore damage.

And we are tired of that fight. We've been beating Obama down for the last 6 years like Ali did the Quarry brothers

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux
Happy is not the right word. How can one be happy when a predicted disaster happens? Maybe the word is "unsurprised",

Good times

-Geaux
Happy is not the right word. How can one be happy when a predicted disaster happens? Maybe the word is "unsurprised",

I will take your suggestion under advisement

But I am enjoying his epic failure. Kind of like passing a car wreck with sheets out

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

(glances out his bedroom window) Is he? If you say so. Can never see any difference from one administration to the next.

But he is. You are simply not paying attention because it doesn't suit your slant.

How?

All I've had for a reason is that you don't like his policies. That's not failing, that's just you don't like and the Republicans don't like. I could have told you this would be the case 6 years ago.

HOW IS HE FAILING?

Good times

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.
Yeah he's here until 2017', but come this November election, we will neuter him so he can't do anymore damage.

he can and will do more damage
Only if the Republicans allow him to do more damage.

1620753_831508010203718_59150616572282348_n.jpg

But he is. You are simply not paying attention because it doesn't suit your slant.

How?

All I've had for a reason is that you don't like his policies. That's not failing, that's just you don't like and the Republicans don't like. I could have told you this would be the case 6 years ago.

HOW IS HE FAILING?
How is he failing or how has he broken and made is own laws?

That you even ask means you don't care and won't be swayed. It's pointless to continue. That's not a cop out, but a reality. You play independent while nothing in your posting history is anything but partisan obamabot support.

How?

HOW IS HE FAILING?
Don't ask them, they have no idea what the talking point is for that question yet.

That you even ask means you don't care and won't be swayed. It's pointless to continue. That's not a cop out, but a reality. You play independent while nothing in your posting history is anything but partisan obamabot support.

Er.... I'm no Democrat fan.

But I don't see any argument here.

Saying "oh, well, I can't give an argument because you won't be swayed" is complete bull.

HOW HAS HE FAILED?

If you can't answer that question properly, then what are you doing saying he's failing?

I would have preferred we had a president who was up to the challenge of leading this country and actually looked forward to the task at hand.

This president is out of his league, and desperately hates his job. The only aspect he has found somewhat enjoyable has been changing the laws to suit his own agenda which Congress has astonishingly stood by and allowed him to do.

I would have preferred we had a president who was up to the challenge of leading this country and actually looked forward to the task at hand.

This president is out of his league, and desperately hates his job. The only aspect he has found somewhat enjoyable has been changing the laws to suit his own agenda which Congress has astonishingly stood by and allowed him to do.

Why does he not like his job?

What laws has he changed to suit his own agenda?

Why has Congress done nothing about this? Why don't you blame Congress?

Good times

-Geaux

Here's the thing, Geaux. If it were a matter of Obama falling in the polls and his policies going down with him, I'd be doing Snoopy dances. Obama was good at charming the useful idiots through two elections. At this point, his career isn't the priority, but his agenda is. He no longer has to make anyone happy or pretend that he cares about the country. It's all about doing as much damage to capitalist America as he can on his way out.

He will no doubt be celebrated by many radical Muslims, who have come a long way thanks to Obama's policies and utter generosity towards them.

I will join you in celebrating good times when America recovers from the crap imposed on us by the liberals.

Why does he not like his job?

What laws has he changed to suit his own agenda?

Why has Congress done nothing about this? Why don't you blame Congress?

What laws has he changed? How about Obamacare for starters. He just decided to ignore and delay parts of it so people wouldn't freak out at what a mess it was before the election. Even now he is asking states to delay it again, but they aren't playing this time.

NSA spying today makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

The IRS was used to carry out personal vendettas against political foes.

Aiding and abetting American enemies is still a crime on the books, but look at all the aid given to the Muslim Brotherhood and other radicals.

Don't come back with 'other presidents did it, too' because we are talking about Obama here. Wrong is wrong.

Er.... I'm no Democrat fan.

But I don't see any argument here.

Saying "oh, well, I can't give an argument because you won't be swayed" is complete bull.

HOW HAS HE FAILED?

If you can't answer that question properly, then what are you doing saying he's failing?
Er, I don't believe you. You want fails, fine. But if you bothered paying attention I addressed you're mistaken no titian he wasn't making laws as he goes.

Hundreds of billion of dollars for “shovel-ready projects” were approved by congress which Obama later admits never existed, the money disappeared.

ACA

He failed to reform immigration

Fast and Furious

He bungle Iraq. Thank him for ISIS power

Guantanimo

Benghazi lie about a video

Drones

Transparancy. To name a few

What laws has he changed? How about Obamacare for starters. He just decided to ignore and delay parts of it so people wouldn't freak out at what a mess it was before the election. Even now he is asking states to delay it again, but they aren't playing this time.

NSA spying today makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

The IRS was used to carry out personal vendettas against political foes.

Aiding and abetting American enemies is still a crime on the books, but look at all the aid given to the Muslim Brotherhood and other radicals.

Don't come back with 'other presidents did it, too' because we are talking about Obama here. Wrong is wrong.

Okay, Obamacare. Did HE change the law, or did Congress pass this law and then he sign it into law?

Did he change any laws to make spying worse? Or did Congress change the laws?

Aiding and abetting American enemies. Like who?

Let's put this into context. Reagan supported two sides in the same war. If that's not aiding and abetting the enemy, then what is? Also, who decides who the enemy is?

Surely Egypt has been an ally country for a long time, it became democratic, hey, even better. And yet you're claiming any Muslim democratic state in the Middle East is an enemy or what?

Er, I don't believe you. You want fails, fine. But if you bothered paying attention I addressed you're mistaken no titian he wasn't making laws as he goes.

Hundreds of billion of dollars for “shovel-ready projects” were approved by congress which Obama later admits never existed, the money disappeared.

ACA

Fast and Furious

Guantanimo

Drones

Believe me or not, why do I care?

I'd agree with some of these. Drones and Iraq I won't agree with you.

However, is this proof he has messed up at times, like just about every leader of every country the world has ever known, or evidence he has "failed"?

I still don't see this as him having failed. How does a president "fail"? Certainly I wouldn't say this is what Obama has done.

ACA

Fast and Furious

Guantanimo

Drones

Believe me or not, why do I care?

I'd agree with some of these. Drones and Iraq I won't agree with you.

However, is this proof he has messed up at times, like just about every leader of every country the world has ever known, or evidence he has "failed"?

I still don't see this as him having failed. How does a president "fail"? Certainly I wouldn't say this is what Obama has done.

Did Bush "fail"?

Did Bush "fail"?

He certainly messed up a lot.

I guess it's how you define failing. But then I'm not the one making the case for failing.

Bush invaded Iraq and led up to ISIS. Is that failing? On the part of the right, I'd say that'd be called success having a new common enemy so entrenched now that it's impossible to change things.
It does put all US citizens' lives in danger, but I guess it's the price you pay to have the right being more successful, isn't it?

Forum List

Back