I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Did Bush "fail"?

He certainly messed up a lot.

I guess it's how you define failing. But then I'm not the one making the case for failing.

Bush invaded Iraq and led up to ISIS. Is that failing? On the part of the right, I'd say that'd be called success having a new common enemy so entrenched now that it's impossible to change things.
It does put all US citizens' lives in danger, but I guess it's the price you pay to have the right being more successful, isn't it?

And the far left talking points come out.

Yes the far left posters that try and pretend they are not far left, but they really are.

If they admit to Bush being a "failure" then they have to admit they voted twice for worse than Bush.

Yes the far left posters that try and pretend they are not far left, but they really are.

If they admit to Bush being a "failure" then they have to admit they voted twice for worse than Bush.

Personally I wouldn't bother talking about "failing". I'd talk about the problems of Bush's presidency, and there were many. Obama has some too, there are things I don't like that Obama has done, or not done, during his presidency. I can't compare Obama to Bush, in fact I'm failing to find a president who has done so much bad in two terms as Bush has done. Those on the left would more than likely vote in Reagan over Dubya.

I'm not far left, I'm center left. I don't support either of the two main political parties because I don't like the control they have and the lack of democracy that goes with it. I support the implementation of PR as the system for voting, at least for President and the House.

Personally I wouldn't bother talking about "failing". I'd talk about the problems of Bush's presidency, and there were many. Obama has some too, there are things I don't like that Obama has done, or not done, during his presidency. I can't compare Obama to Bush, in fact I'm failing to find a president who has done so much bad in two terms as Bush has done. Those on the left would more than likely vote in Reagan over Dubya.

I'm not far left, I'm center left. I don't support either of the two main political parties because I don't like the control they have and the lack of democracy that goes with it. I support the implementation of PR as the system for voting, at least for President and the House.

Yes you are! If you are fixated on one who is no longer president and can not speak out against the current president who is worse than the previous. But hey there are many on the far left that claim what you claim, including some that try and claim they are moderate Republicans. However you live in what ever fantasy world you need to justify your thinking that you are not far left.

Yes you are! If you are fixated on one who is no longer president and can not speak out against the current president who is worse than the previous. But hey there are many on the far left that claim what you claim, including some that try and claim they are moderate Republicans. However you live in what ever fantasy world you need to justify your thinking that you are not far left.

Fixated huh? How's that?

Because he has done so much damage to the present world, this is being fixated?

I can speak out against the current president. However why do I need to tell you about any problems Obama has had? I think Obama has been a far better president than Bush, that's not hard, I think Clinton, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter and many others were better than Bush. I think he'll go down as one of the WORST presidents ever.

So, people on the far left claim Bush was rubbish, therefore I'm far left? Is this what you're trying to say?

So, this fantasy land I live in, does this mean that in the real world Bush was a great president for getting thousands of American soldiers killed, for messing up the whole of the Middle East, for mess up after Katrina, for having the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression?????

Fixated huh? How's that?

I can speak out against the current president. However why do I need to tell you about any problems Obama has had? I think Obama has been a far better president than Bush, that's not hard, I think Clinton, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter and many others were better than Bush. I think he'll go down as one of the WORST presidents ever.

So, people on the far left claim Bush was rubbish, therefore I'm far left? Is this what you're trying to say?

So, this fantasy land I live in, does this mean that in the real world Bush was a great president for getting thousands of American soldiers killed, for messing up the whole of the Middle East, for mess up after Katrina, for having the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression?????

And your post shows that you are a far left hack!

Good for you for voting twice for worse than Bush.

Fixated huh? How's that?

Bla bla bla. Waste of time.

Fixated huh? How's that?

Yes sure now that you would have to admit that you voted for worse than Bush twice.

So good luck with your choice, especially when you put Carter above Bush that really showed how far to the left you lean.

It goes

3. GWB
2. Carter
1. Obama

Fixated huh? How's that?

Yes sure now that you would have to admit that you voted for worse than Bush twice.

So good luck with your choice, especially when you put Carter above Bush that really showed how far to the left you lean.

It goes

3. GWB
2. Carter
1. Obama

I'll tell you again. Only reply when you actually have something worth saying.

Fixated huh? How's that?

It goes

3. GWB
2. Carter
1. Obama

I'll tell you again. Only reply when you actually have something worth saying.

Typical far left telling people what they can and can not say. Yep! Not far left in the least..

Did Bush "fail"?

I guess it's how you define failing. But then I'm not the one making the case for failing.

Bush invaded Iraq and led up to ISIS. Is that failing? On the part of the right, I'd say that'd be called success having a new common enemy so entrenched now that it's impossible to change things.
It does put all US citizens' lives in danger, but I guess it's the price you pay to have the right being more successful, isn't it?
Bus is responsible for things that happened over 5 years after having left office and Obola isn't after over 5 in?

I got news for you buddy, Obola's fucked up left and right despite your doctrine not allowing for such things.

Did Bush "fail"?

Bus is responsible for things that happened over 5 years after having left office and Obola isn't after over 5 in?

I got news for you buddy, Obola's fucked up left and right despite your doctrine not allowing for such things.
It's amazing, huh? The worst most incompetent president ruined things and the smartest man in the room can't fix them. But they believe this.

Did Bush "fail"?

Wrong, it was Obama that withdrew unprepared and early by the Bush terms, but still a year after his promise, that gave strength to ISIS.

You should care if people don't believe your independent schtick because we rely on your words which betray you. If I were to beleive you, then your attempts to be objective are so bad they have deemed you completely un objective.

By fail, conservatives hope and are glad to see his progressive agenda fall on its face because that is not good for the country. The ACA, for example was bought and pushed through like a crook. Honest liberals know this and are grateful for the strong arm tactics used. It's a failure so far, and that's good. He ruled be decree several times now on that fiasco alone. By is drones killed Americans without due process and without congressional input, after he declared the Global war in terror over. Obama Global War on Terror Is Over - US News

He lied about shovel ready, but made billions disappear in the process.

Again, this is just the tip of the iceberg and if you were honest you would already know the issues. Why debate over and over again the facts when what really matters to you is defending him? He has failed you, libs and progressives. Good, I'm glad for that.

You really think a president isn't responsible for things that happened in the past eh?

Come off it. Obama will be responsible for things in the future too, but nothing as bad as what Bush did, making Islam the common enemy, making wars, making so much hatred against the US and West.

If Bush did something that had a lasting impact, as the invasion or Iraq, the complete vilifying of Islam did and so on, you can't expect the effects of this to disappear over night.

Obama messed up, sure, there's things he's messed up on. However most what the right seem to be claim is a mess up is merely they don't like his policies.

Was Bush making Islam a mess up? No, not really, I think it was planned to a certain extend and they got what they wanted out of it. I will say that it is a really bad situation he has caused, but the right are likely to get more votes from the scared sheep that don't have a clue.

How can you be tough on terror without terror huh? How can you be tough on crime without crime?

Did Bush "fail"?

Wrong, it was Obama that withdrew unprepared and early by the Bush terms, but still a year after his promise, that gave strength to ISIS.

You should care if people don't believe your independent schtick because we rely on your words which betray you. If I were to beleive you, then your attempts to be objective are so bad they have deemed you completely un objective.

By fail, conservatives hope and are glad to see his progressive agenda fall on its face because that is not good for the country. The ACA, for example was bought and pushed through like a crook. Honest liberals know this and are grateful for the strong arm tactics used. It's a failure so far, and that's good. He ruled be decree several times now on that fiasco alone. By is drones killed Americans without due process and without congressional input, after he declared the Global war in terror over. Obama Global War on Terror Is Over - US News

He lied about shovel ready, but made billions disappear in the process.

Again, this is just the tip of the iceberg and if you were honest you would already know the issues. Why debate over and over again the facts when what really matters to you is defending him? He has failed you, libs and progressives. Good, I'm glad for that.

Who was talking about withdrawing? The shit was twirling around the fan when Obama came into office.

Bush made a power vacuum that was nicely filled by those evil terrorists Bush wants the right to be tough on, Obama came in and pulled out based on a timetable Bush had set up, not that it made much difference.

He could have kept US troops for longer, given terrorists more chance to kill more US troops which is what they're praying will happen again.
Obama is reacting to events way beyond his control.

You say I'm not independent, whatever. I'm left wing, but I still wouldn't vote for the two parties. I'd prefer Obama to Bush any day of the week though. I'd much prefer a better system, hence why I would't vote either, oh, and the fact they're corrupt puppets.

Also, I didn't say Obama was perfect, I didn't say he was even great.

Non-Americans asked me once he was elected before he had taken office what would change. They thought the change thing was true. I said nothing. Nothing much has changed.

Has Obama failed? No, it's still the same, nothing's changed. Is that failure? Did he set out to change the world? Not really, he set out to become president in the biggest popularity contest in the US. So what?

things go wrong, corruption happens, problems arise, any different to any other presidency ever? Nope.

So what do you want me to say?

You're not proving he's failed, you're proving some things haven't been great, is that a failure of his presidency? No.

Not even Bush "failed", unless of course you want to redefine failure for me. Some things he did that many people didn't like, he got loads of people killed and so on, failure? He got richer, Cheney got richer, the right had a nice enemy to hate even more, more people got killed. Success, right? For him, not for me. Now I live in a more unstable world. But why does he give a shit about me?

You really think a president isn't responsible for things that happened in the past eh?
You've never been accused of clear thinking, have you? If I did I could find reason to blame Obola for the Iraqi invasion but that would be ludicrous.

I have no idea what your thinking, but I certainly do not believe presidents are responsible for things that happened before their term in office, unless they, as politicians, were deeply involved in the decision making.

I think presidents are responsible for things that occur during their presidency after a reasonable amount of time. Obola has certainly been in power long enough to assume responsibility for things like ISIS and a dizzying array of scandals and clusterfucks which have effect the heart and soul of the country.

1621811_854546214605509_7202596492325091053_n.jpg

I am sure this has been said by now, but just in case

Obama is not failing, Obama is succeeding, beyond even his dreams.

1. Dividing the Country, Success
2. Destroying General Motors, Success
3. Selling Chrysler to a foreign country, Success
4. Destroying Hospitals, Success
5. Destroying England's respect and friendship, Success
6. Government control of Banks hence more money, Success

I bet the list could go on forever, the point being is Obama is a Bill Ayers, Bill Ayers fought to destroy the USA, Obama fights to destroy. Obama does not want to make jobs, Obama is not making us self-reliant.

Obama will drive us so deep in debt we will not be able to borrow a dime.

Under Obama we import more food now than ever before, what happens if China does not buy our debt and we can not buy our imported food.

Under Obama, Energy production has stagnated, at least the production of Electricity for our homes, seems industry gets all the cheap electricity they need but we are being saddled with extreme cost "Green/Renewable" energy.

Not one thing Obama does is good for us, its not that he is failing, Obama is the tactic in a war Bill Ayers fought with bombs and killing.

Obama wants us to fight, not bicker, but really fights, Obama wants Democrats to hate Republicans, Obama has won, we are divided and there is no middle ground. Obama wins or Freedom wins.

It is literally the Democrats against Freedom

You've never been accused of clear thinking, have you? If I did I could find reason to blame Obola for the Iraqi invasion but that would be ludicrous.

I have no idea what your thinking, but I certainly do not believe presidents are responsible for things that happened before their term in office, unless they, as politicians, were deeply involved in the decision making.

I think presidents are responsible for things that occur during their presidency after a reasonable amount of time. Obola has certainly been in power long enough to assume responsibility for things like ISIS and a dizzying array of scandals and clusterfucks which have effect the heart and soul of the country.

That's not what I mean. I mean, Bush is a president, still. He's not THE president of the United States, but he still gets called Mr President.

Ie, Bush is responsible for things that happened in the past, ie, Bush is still responsible for what happened in 2003 and onwards.

Obama is the US president, who didn't invade Iraq or Syria or other places. How is ISIS his fault? Maybe there were things he could have done to avoid ISIS, however ISIS exists because of what BUSH did, that's indisputable.

Forum List

Back