I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

You really think a president isn't responsible for things that happened in the past eh?
You've never been accused of clear thinking, have you? If I did I could find reason to blame Obola for the Iraqi invasion but that would be ludicrous.

I have no idea what your thinking, but I certainly do not believe presidents are responsible for things that happened before their term in office, unless they, as politicians, were deeply involved in the decision making.

I think presidents are responsible for things that occur during their presidency after a reasonable amount of time. Obola has certainly been in power long enough to assume responsibility for things like ISIS and a dizzying array of scandals and clusterfucks which have effect the heart and soul of the country.

That's not what I mean. I mean, Bush is a president, still. He's not THE president of the United States, but he still gets called Mr President.

Ie, Bush is responsible for things that happened in the past, ie, Bush is still responsible for what happened in 2003 and onwards.

Obama is the US president, who didn't invade Iraq or Syria or other places. How is ISIS his fault? Maybe there were things he could have done to avoid ISIS, however ISIS exists because of what BUSH did, that's indisputable.
You have no idea of what you're talking about, do you?

You said that presidents were responsible for things that happen before their presidency. WTF are you carrying on about?

You said that presidents were responsible for things that happen before their presidency. WTF are you carrying on about?

Have a little dig if you really feel the need for that high school experience again.

However I said what I said, and it's what I wanted to say. A president, whether in power or not, is responsible for what they did in the past. Bush is responsible for what happened in 2003, and he is responsible for the consequences.

You can either debate this, or you can act like a child, you choose.

Have a little dig if you really feel the need for that high school experience again.

However I said what I said, and it's what I wanted to say. A president, whether in power or not, is responsible for what they did in the past. Bush is responsible for what happened in 2003, and he is responsible for the consequences.

You can either debate this, or you can act like a child, you choose.
You're one of those would-be voters that can't manage to get ID, right? No wonder the left has a problem with these things. I imagine it takes a minimum of clear-headedness which not everyone possesses.

Now I live in a more unstable world. But why does he give a shit about me?

Right, because Obama is a failure

Bush made the world more unstable. Obama happens to be a president after this process happened.
Uh -huh

But you're no obamabot...no way, not you!

Again, I prefer Obama to Bush, I'd prefer a monkey in a clown's outfit to Bush. Obama is tolerable, he's not amazing in anyway, he makes mistakes, sometimes ridiculous mistakes, but he's not Bush.

I would prefer to have someone who wasn't Democrat or Republican hence why I don't vote either.

I hardly defend Obama, I do attack Bush a lot. It's hard not to seeing all he did.

Now I live in a more unstable world. But why does he give a shit about me?

Right, because Obama is a failure

Bush made the world more unstable. Obama happens to be a president after this process happened.
Uh -huh

But you're no obamabot...no way, not you!

Again, I prefer Obama to Bush, I'd prefer a monkey in a clown's outfit to Bush. Obama is tolerable, he's not amazing in anyway, he makes mistakes, sometimes ridiculous mistakes, but he's not Bush.

I would prefer to have someone who wasn't Democrat or Republican hence why I don't vote either.

I hardly defend Obama, I do attack Bush a lot. It's hard not to seeing all he did.

Um... never mind

-Geaux

monkey.jpg

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

I agree with your basic premise but I'm so saddened by all the damage done by him and his administration. I was just thinking about it this morning. All of America's little kids being born right now or on their way to Kindergarten will be introduced to a New America based on Marxist/Draconian philosophies and ideals. The greatest among them will be held down and stifled in an effort to force a false sense of "equality" that looks good on paper but doesn't actually exist in the real world. A team of Social Engineers will dictate all the details of their young lives while stripping them of any incentive to reach for the stars.

So, yes, I'm glad folks are waking up to the fact that YoMamma is a fraud and a worthless piece of cow dung but I'm afraid the damage is done and I'm not too sure that there is anyone in D.C. with the balls to reverse the trend.

Good times

-Geaux

I agree with your basic premise but I'm so saddened by all the damage done by him and his administration. I was just thinking about it this morning. All of America's little kids being born right now or on their way to Kindergarten will be introduced to a New America based on Marxist/Draconian philosophies and ideals. The greatest among them will be held down and stifled in an effort to force a false sense of "equality" that looks good on paper but doesn't actually exist in the real world. A team of Social Engineers will dictate all the details of their young lives while stripping them of any incentive to reach for the stars.

So, yes, I'm glad folks are waking up to the fact that YoMamma is a fraud and a worthless piece of cow dung but I'm afraid the damage is done and I'm not too sure that there is anyone in D.C. with the balls to reverse the trend.

I've posted this OP I wrote in 2013 at USAcarry, as it was one of my finest hours lol... Seriously, when I read a post like yours I think its time for a revisit for those who may be new here.

-Geaux

The Decay of Society

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

Good times

-Geaux

Someone needs to learn about Marxism.

The failure of Obama's policies illustrates the failure of liberal ideology.

I believe most rational Americans are starting to recognize this and the mid-term elections will certainly tell the tail.

Forum List

Back