I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux
What this indicates simply and straightforwardly is that you care more about partisanship than about the welfare of the country.

Of course. No.. actually what it proves is just the opposite of your cry. It's you Obama voters and supporters who obviously did not take the welfare of this country seriously when electing Obama twice. Talk about partisanship

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux
What this indicates simply and straightforwardly is that you care more about partisanship than about the welfare of the country.

Of course. No.. actually what it proves is just the opposite of your cry. It's you Obama voters and supporters who obviously did not take the welfare of this country seriously when electing Obama twice. Talk about partisanship

-Geaux
How stupid. This is absolutely idiotic reasoning. Just because someone votes for someone you don't like, that means they don't care about the country? What a fool you show yourself to be: unable to think because you are so deeply embedded in partisanship.

Good times

-Geaux
Your ilk has been hoping for failure ever since the Negro got into the White House.
100% true !!
We simply do not believe in his agenda, in the exact same way as with nearly all Dimocrats. We hoped from the start he would fall on his face, and we will hope the next Dim president will as well.

True. If Germany had not become such a cesspool that decent Germans were disgusted with the country Hitler might never have been elected. That's a lesson we should pay attention to and probably won't.
What made Germany such a "cesspool?"

God Bless America. Obama has to fail for Liberty to thrive and prosper.

I wonder what goes on in people's heads sometimes.

What does this mean? Tell me how liberty will proper when Obama fails?
Obama is pushing bigger controlling government. Obamacare and government regulations.

Doesn't sound like he's failing. Sounds like you don't like what he's doing.

And just what is that?

I'll wait

-Geaux

What's he doing? Well, what do you think the executive should be doing? He's not making laws and judging them, seeing as it's not really his job.
But he is. You are simply not paying attention because it doesn't suit your slant.

True. If Germany had not become such a cesspool that decent Germans were disgusted with the country Hitler might never have been elected. That's a lesson we should pay attention to and probably won't.
What made Germany such a "cesspool?"
Try a study of the history of the time. I can't do it here and I can't do it for you.
This is an example of what Berlin was like, examined through the rise of the caberet culture.

http://www.opheliaragtime.com/weimar.pdf
If it was not for this cultural degredation, Hitler would never have been able to promise a return to morality. He would never have had a platform to rise to power. While SOME in Germany were enjoying lives of sex, drugs and music of the time, most Germans were so disgusted they were ready to accept anyone who promised an end to the drug fueled parties no matter what other kind of insanity he presented.

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux
How stupid. This is absolutely idiotic reasoning. Just because someone votes for someone you don't like, that means they don't care about the country? What a fool you show yourself to be: unable to think because you are so deeply embedded in partisanship.
Yes, how stupid of you. Because American voters disagree with you, you think they are the stupid ones :lol:

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux
Yes, how stupid of you. Because American voters disagree with you, you think they are the stupid ones :lol:
Excuse me. I never said or implied that. What I said was that Geaux was saying that people who voted for Obama didn't care about the welfare of the country. This indicates he/she thinks anyone who votes for a candidate he/she doesn't like is not interested in the welfare of the country. Geaux's point regarding wishing for and taking pleasure in the failure of an incumbent president is a completely different point, in which he makes clear that he is more interested in an opposition politician whom he doesn't like to fail than what is best for the country.

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux
Idiotic indeed.

But not surprising given the poster.

Good times

-Geaux
Your ilk has been hoping for failure ever since the Negro got into the White House.
100% true !!
We simply do not believe in his agenda, in the exact same way as with nearly all Dimocrats. We hoped from the start he would fall on his face, and we will hope the next Dim president will as well.
People like you are why America is disintegrating as a nation,

Good times

-Geaux
100% true !!
No, actually people like Obama are the reason. His policies have been ruinous to the middle class, with household income well below the levels even when he took office. His foreign policy looks like it was crafted by a kindergarten class. He has pissed off friends and emboldened enemies. He is the laughingstock of the international community.
And you morons voted for him

Good times

-Geaux
100% true !!
No, actually people like Obama are the reason. His policies have been ruinous to the middle class, with household income well below the levels even when he took office. His foreign policy looks like it was crafted by a kindergarten class. He has pissed off friends and emboldened enemies. He is the laughingstock of the international community.
Of course, it went right over your head. Why does this not surprise me?

Good times

-Geaux
100% true !!
Translation: I cant respond so I'll throw some generic insult and hope it looks good.

100% true !!
Translation: I cant respond so I'll throw some generic insult and hope it looks good.
Which is what you just did. You did not understand what I had said in the original post.

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux
Excuse me. I never said or implied that. What I said was that Geaux was saying that people who voted for Obama didn't care about the welfare of the country. This indicates he/she thinks anyone who votes for a candidate he/she doesn't like is not interested in the welfare of the country. Geaux's point regarding wishing for and taking pleasure in the failure of an incumbent president is a completely different point, in which he makes clear that he is more interested in an opposition politician whom he doesn't like to fail than what is best for the country.

At least invite me to dinner if you're wanting to discuss. :badgrin:

You're giving Obama to much credit. Your comments that I have issue with 'someone' who votes for someone I dislike, is not the issue. Your throwing Obama into the pit of 'averages'. But you see the big difference here is... Sure, people vote opposite me all the time. Fine.... My issue is not that you voted for 'someone' other than my candidate, but that you voted for Obama.

Obama makes 'someone' look like a winner.

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux

I rest my case... Obama is not 'whats best for the country'

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

-Geaux
Idiotic indeed.

But not surprising given the poster.

Of course... You and LL both attack the thread when facts outweigh your rhetoric

-Geaux

Good times

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.
Yeah he's here until 2017', but come this November election, we will neuter him so he can't do anymore damage.

Good times

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.
Yeah he's here until 2017', but come this November election, we will neuter him so he can't do anymore damage.

he can and will do more damage

Forum List

Back