I'm Impressed, USMB

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

so true-----Trump is not really a REPUBLICAN----which is why
I----will find myself----LOOKING RIGHT ----for the first time in
my long voting life---come election day.
Trump is very adept at pointing his finger at real Republicans be saying......you are not a REAL Republican

And his minions flock to drive them from the fold

I know it.
Yes, we'll all be drinking the rainbow Koolaide soon! All hail the Rev. George Soros! Religion is dead! Long live our Reverend! :thewave: :uhoh3:

Only know one Hillary supporter personally myself.

what is it like?
What do you mean? I don't think of her the way I used to, but I don't treat her any different. This is America and she is free to have her own opinion.

I meant-----can you provide some sort of ----non-specific profile. Like-----approximate in DECADES---age---
approximate occupation and educational level------that's all---
NUTHIN' TOXIC

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was forced on us

Trump is very adept at pointing his finger at real Republicans be saying......you are not a REAL Republican

GOP'ers were never real republicans....you democrat kook...:lol:

what is it like?
What do you mean? I don't think of her the way I used to, but I don't treat her any different. This is America and she is free to have her own opinion.

I meant-----can you provide some sort of ----non-specific profile. Like-----approximate in DECADES---age---
NUTHIN' TOXIC
In her late 50's a middle school teacher.

I know it.
Now that Bitch Boehner is gone, I foresee an era of cooperation between McConnell, Ryan, and Hillary for the next 4 years or so.

Of course that still depends on if the GOP filibuster boyz can be reigned in also.

Best way to reign in a filibuster from your own party is threaten to take away their committee memberships.

Coming soon to a theater near you, I believe. Note the perp was a slavery-loving Democrat.

Mass Moments: Sumner Attacked in U.S. Senate

I know it.
A lot of hitlery supporters here.....she appreciates your help....

I just don't see that, Mr. Ow. Maybe they are like me, against Trump, so you ASSUME we are Hillary supporters.

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

You think trump is really a conservative?

I know it.

this Republican congress has damn near set a record for laws passed, you talking points are getting rather dated and they were not really true in the first place.

What one would have to believe to believe the obstructionist talking points is to believe that all of Obama's ideas were the gold standard. As witnessed by Obamacare they are not. If the democrats would work at bipartisanship instead of forcing their will when they had the majority the country would be in better shape. If congress would have reigned in the out of control president the country would be in better shape. The obstructionist talking point is like saying if the country only followed Afred E. Newman's lead we would be better off.

As for the right thinking Trump will get creamed. With the forces aligned against him one would think he would be getting creamed, but he is not. That tells me that the rank and file of America will do what they did in the primary and go against the establishment, you won't like it but that is what will happen. Elections have consequences.

I know it.
A lot of hitlery supporters here.....she appreciates your help....

I just don't see that, Mr. Ow. Maybe they are like me, against Trump, so you ASSUME we are Hillary supporters.
It's not rocket science....you GOP'ers ain't the brightest candles in the box.....

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

Trump was never a true elephant -------he tends toward donkey--------THANK, G-D

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

Good point. The left screamed that even Romney wasn't liberal enough, too conservative, what a joke. That is after they smeared McCain with the same BS. Now Trump is more liberal than Hillary but they say the same damnable things.

They can't come up with new talking points they just keep playing the same ones over and over and over and over.

what is it like?

NUTHIN' TOXIC
In her late 50's a middle school teacher.

thanks.

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

Fine by me....the GOP hates him, and I hate the GOP...so I am good too!!!!

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

Good point. The left screamed that even Romney wasn't liberal enough, too conservative, what a joke. That is after they smeared McCain with the same BS. Now Trump is more liberal than Hillary but they say the same damnable things.

They can't come up with new talking points they just keep playing the same ones over and over and over and over.

the LEFT of today is not the LEFT of yesteryear------it has turned STOOOOPID. <<< progressively over about the
past 20 years

Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

Fine by me....the GOP hates him, and I hate the GOP...so I am good too!!!!

right----that's what I like about him-----<<<well---one of the factors----probably the most important

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

And now dems wonder why trump could say such a thing? ;)

I know it.

good to see you :)

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

the LEFT of today is not the LEFT of yesteryear------it has turned STOOOOPID. <<< progressively over about the
past 20 years

Being what I would call a moderate my entire life puts me on the radical right by today's measure. Why? Because the center has moved so far to the left. I have not move nor has the Republican party. Is that good? Is that bad? Looking at the state of the country I would say it is not good that the country has swung so far left.

I know it.

good to see you :)
Fascists unite!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back