I'm Impressed, USMB

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.

I love the arrogance. This is the same song and dance the left has been singing and dancing. How many times did MSNBC, Huffington Post, etc. come out and pronounce the death of the Republican party. That they will never win Congress again.

What I love about Trump more than anything else is he irritates the left so much. Like nails on a chalk board. It is midway through August, two debates left and an eternity before the election. Keep believing Trump is a troglodyte.

we're to the only ones who know dumb donald is a troglodyte, dum dum

Which Republicans Oppose Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet

Well to the only ones too then.

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.

good to see you :)

Good to see you too, Jill. I'm not back in any capacity but you know where to find me. Just felt like commenting after seeing a lot of posters who I would identify as far right reading the writing on the wall.

Maybe it's an outside-in view thing.

Everyone else have a nice weekend!

i do. and we'll have a good catch up soon.

many of them are accepting the reality. but as you can see, there are some dug-in dead enders.... the whingiest of the wingers.... the most bigoted of the white supremacists. they're a little cranky as you can tell. :)

Some sympathy for partisan republicans is justified.

They have an unwarranted blind hatred for Clinton, they want desperately to take the WH, but are forced to support a republican presidential nominee they wouldn’t otherwise support for the very reasons he’s losing the election.

I know it.

I love the arrogance. This is the same song and dance the left has been singing and dancing. How many times did MSNBC, Huffington Post, etc. come out and pronounce the death of the Republican party. That they will never win Congress again.

What I love about Trump more than anything else is he irritates the left so much. Like nails on a chalk board. It is midway through August, two debates left and an eternity before the election. Keep believing Trump is a troglodyte.

we're to the only ones who know dumb donald is a troglodyte, dum dum

Which Republicans Oppose Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet
So supporting hitlery makes you a troglodyte, so you can see other troglodytes? Or is it the cheap ghetto meth you boot?

Only know one Hillary supporter personally myself.
Then you must not date much.

All the girls and gays in California love Hillary.
I don't know why queers are for Hillary, because she will side with Muslims before them. Orlando is proof.

Gays are for Hillary because Trumptards call them queers. It's not complicated.
So do your fellow Muslim friends......so.....

I know it.

good to see you :)

Good to see you too, Jill. I'm not back in any capacity but you know where to find me. Just felt like commenting after seeing a lot of posters who I would identify as far right reading the writing on the wall.

Maybe it's an outside-in view thing.

Everyone else have a nice weekend!

i do. and we'll have a good catch up soon.

many of them are accepting the reality. but as you can see, there are some dug-in dead enders.... the whingiest of the wingers.... the most bigoted of the white supremacists. they're a little cranky as you can tell. :)

I can't wait till November.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

And now dems wonder why trump could say such a thing? ;)

Trump's fart-like assertion that OBAMA CREATED
ISIS------was idiotically non politic. But it does contain
a whole bushel of grains of truth. Obama's mid-east policy is just as idiotic as was that of Bush-----and Carter. No one
ever asked me.

I don't blame Carter for Iran. Iran was a festering open wound ready to explode long before Carter came along. As a matter of fact, I thought Carter was a good president.

I agree with the rest of your comment. Both bush and Obama are for shit on foreign policy

Last edited:

1. you live in south carolina where dumb donald is actually going to win (most likely)
2. i'm going to guess you surround yourself with people just like you.
Not really, one of my friends I see daily is from Vermont and was a big liberal. But fortunately Obama happened and he won't be voting for Hillary, still haven't convinced him to vote for Trump though.

Walls work. Ask Hitlery. She's constructed a pretty big one around her lavish estate...

PHOTOS-Hillary-Clinton%E2%80%99s-protective-wall-around-Chappaqua-estate-%E2%80%93-The-American-Mirror-350x260.jpg
lol

And with this post those planning on voting for Clinton will instead vote for Trump because the Clinton family took appropriate security measures to protect themselves.

Too funny.

I know it.
Greetings Comrade Citizen, welcome back.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

but that's because you're nutters.

I doubt that. Lots of stuff IS happening world wide-------I do not see people blaming that fact, specifically on BARACK HUSSEIN

is there supposed to be something fact-based or coherent in that post?

yes-----the event of 9-11-01 IN MY OPINION was not a giant surprise-----that is----that muslims would attack the USA for the sake of THE CALIPHATE-------not a big surprise to me because I have conversed somewhat intimately with real muslims since before I was 20 (long long ago). Of course the
nature of the attack was ---IMO--utterly unpredicatable. In fact, it was really CREATIVE. Thus I did not BLAME BUSH.
The overwhelming majority of americans including our leaders
are utterly clueless as to the real teachings that REALLY impact on the average muslim that go on----and on-----and on---in mosques. -----NOW (post 9-11-01) our leaders---like Obama, and Hillary and Kerry (ie the decision makers) CONTINUE TO FAIL TO LIFT THEIR HEADS TO THAT
REALITY-----which is------<are you ready, jillian?> ------
*(**)CALIPHATE----KILL AND DIE FOR THE CALIPHATE(*

Trump's fart-like assertion that OBAMA CREATED
ISIS------was idiotically non politic. But it does contain
a whole bushel of grains of truth. Obama's mid-east policy is just as idiotic as was that of Bush-----and Carter. No one
ever asked me.

I don't blame Carter for Iran. Iran was a festering wound ready to explode at any time long before Carter came along. As a matter of fact, I thought Carter was a good president.

I agree with the rest of your comment.
I still remember the peanut farmer telling me to wear a sweater because there was nothing he could do about it......

He is lucky Obama has taken his position as the worst POTUS ever....

I don't know why queers are for Hillary, because she will side with Muslims before them. Orlando is proof.
This explains why bigots and liars support Trump.
So you side with the terrorists? Hillary invited the shooters father to a rally.

Gays are for Hillary because Trumptards call them queers. It's not complicated.
Gay Americans support Clinton because she’ll appoint judges to the Federal courts – and justices to the Supreme Court – who will safeguard the rights and protected liberties of all Americans, including those gay and transgender; also not complicated.

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

You think trump is really a conservative?
He must be to convince true conservatives to vote for him over conservatives like Cruz, Santorum or Paul

< hint: yes true conservatives are really that dumb>

1. you live in south carolina where dumb donald is actually going to win (most likely)
2. i'm going to guess you surround yourself with people just like you.
Not really, one of my friends I see daily is from Vermont and was a big liberal. But fortunately Obama happened and he won't be voting for Hillary, still haven't convinced him to vote for Trump though.

then he was never a "big liberal". he was at best a moderate. no liberal is ever voting for trump.

Forum List

Back