I'm Impressed, USMB

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.
The only wall of obstruction that exists is the progressive one. You planning on tearing it down anytime soon?

Trump is just more progressive wingnutery, with a R in front if his name. In case anyone missed it, every solution Trump offers is a government solution.

Apparently you didn't listen to his speech on the economy.

Walls work. Ask Hitlery. She's constructed a pretty big one around her lavish estate...

PHOTOS-Hillary-Clinton%E2%80%99s-protective-wall-around-Chappaqua-estate-%E2%80%93-The-American-Mirror-350x260.jpg
lol

And with this post those planning on voting for Clinton will instead vote for Trump because the Clinton family took appropriate security measures to protect themselves.

Too funny.

It smacks of hypocrisy to anyone with common sense. A wall for my house, but no wall at the border for the rest of the peons.

She's just got a fence and trees.

Which is what most people have on their property. Fences and trees are a standard part of a home.

You people are ridiculous.

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.
The only wall of obstruction that exists is the progressive one. You planning on tearing it down anytime soon?

Trump is just more progressive wingnutery, with a R in front if his name. In case anyone missed it, every solution Trump offers is a government solution.

Apparently you didn't listen to his speech on the economy.
If you take anything Trump says as his true belief, then I have no answers for you.

How do you tell if someone really believes in what they are telling people?

You go back to how they acted, how they thought, and what they said when what they were doing didn't matter to others. Look at what Trump was, said, and did before he decided he wanted to be President. When someone runs for President, they reach the conclusion that in order to get the votes, they have to say what people want to hear. They have to act how people want them to act. They become phony's, liars and cheats.

When evaluating someones character, always look at who they were when no one was watching.

Trump and Clinton are the same people ideologically. There is no difference between them. Both are lying to American about their past.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

And now dems wonder why trump could say such a thing? ;)

Trump's fart-like assertion that OBAMA CREATED
ISIS------was idiotically non politic. But it does contain
a whole bushel of grains of truth. Obama's mid-east policy is just as idiotic as was that of Bush-----and Carter. No one
ever asked me.

Trump has two problems. One he is a business man who tends to cut to the chase. He says in 3 words what needs to be said in 10. Much like his reality TV show whose hallmark quote was "you're fired." So when he says Obama and Hillary are the founders of ISIS, he really means they set the conditions for the rise of ISIS. At least that is my opinon.

The other problem is his every word is screened by the MSM like no other before him. He makes it easy but they are really trying to find anything to save the establishment's darling.
You're plagarizing Fox commentators from last night. Nearly word for word. Try thinking up an idea of your own.

You are right but facts be the facts. Newt was right I just didn't want to quote him because I doubt I got it exactly right. Glad to hear you listen to Fox.
Yup. Every night, for a few minutes anyway. But that's opinions/spin, not facts. Just sayin.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

but that's because you're nutters.

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

So in the end theirs plenty of blame to pass around.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would

"clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line."

That is the joke of the century.
Read about the nine opportunities to get OBL that were ignored by the wimp Bill Clinton

Fact Checker

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

You think trump is really a conservative?
He must be to convince true conservatives to vote for him over conservatives like Cruz, Santorum or Paul

< hint: yes true conservatives are really that dumb>

Ideology wasnt the reason trump became the nominee. Maybe youre the one that needs to get a clue.

Walls work. Ask Hitlery. She's constructed a pretty big one around her lavish estate...

PHOTOS-Hillary-Clinton%E2%80%99s-protective-wall-around-Chappaqua-estate-%E2%80%93-The-American-Mirror-350x260.jpg
lol

And with this post those planning on voting for Clinton will instead vote for Trump because the Clinton family took appropriate security measures to protect themselves.

Too funny.

It smacks of hypocrisy to anyone with common sense. A wall for my house, but no wall at the border for the rest of the peons.

She's just got a fence and trees.

Which is what most people have on their property. Fences and trees are a standard part of a home.

You people are ridiculous.

That fence appears to be at least 10 feet tall. Not many folks have one like that.

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was forced on us

He must be to convince true conservatives to vote for him over conservatives like Cruz, Santorum or Paul

Ideology wasnt the reason trump became the nominee. Maybe youre the one that needs to get a clue.
You're right. People selling out their values is the reason Trump became the nominee.

The lack of political acumen common to most on the right is truly remarkable.

Conservatives waste their time demonizing and vilifying Clinton, deluding themselves that by doing so will garner votes for the likes of Trump.

I know it.
Too bad liberals can't be as honest about the scandal / crime queen.
They can't be honest about anything.

The lack of political acumen common to most on the right is truly remarkable.

Conservatives waste their time demonizing and vilifying Clinton, deluding themselves that by doing so will garner votes for the likes of Trump.
He's a damn sight better than your bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit.

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

but that's because you're nutters.

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

So in the end theirs plenty of blame to pass around.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would
Oh please, Bill would've took Laden out if he needed to cover up one of his scandals. Luckily he had Saddam to launch missiles to, so he could cover his scandals.

Again not 3000 people died when this president was in office the right would be calling him a Muslim traitor.

Oh wait.

I know it.
Welcome back

Trump was forced on us

You're right. People selling out their values is the reason Trump became the nominee.

Wrong. People felt bretrayed by the establishment, and trump was the most anti-establishment candidate.

Forum List

Back