I'm Impressed, USMB

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.
Now that Bitch Boehner is gone, I foresee an era of cooperation between McConnell, Ryan, and Hillary for the next 4 years or so.

Of course that still depends on if the GOP filibuster boyz can be reigned in also.

Best way to reign in a filibuster from your own party is threaten to take away their committee memberships.
That will mean the end of Ryan and McConnell.

Er. No. You wingers got hold of things and cost them the presidency and probably the senate. I don't think they care about you anymore. The nutters only matter in the primary and Ryan humiliated your guy

Only know one Hillary supporter personally myself.
Don't get out much, eh? Go downtown sometime.
I have seen one Hillary sign in a front yard, but I've also seen a lot of Trump signs in comparison.
Signs are supporters now?
So a non supporter would have a Trump sign in their yard? Please sleep your bender off.
Me? You're the one that turned my suggestion about going downtown into a comment about signs in front yards. Try sticking to one train of thought at a time, stoner!

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

And now dems wonder why trump could say such a thing? ;)

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

but that's because you're nutters.

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

So in the end theirs plenty of blame to pass around.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would
Oh please, Bill would've took Laden out if he needed to cover up one of his scandals. Luckily he had Saddam to launch missiles to, so he could cover his scandals.

Again not 3000 people died when this president was in office the right would be calling him a Muslim traitor.

Oh wait.
Some 2,500 Americans Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama
Under Obama, America has been at war for longer than under any other U.S. president

This is from Rolling Stone Magazine. Hardly anything but a bastion of left wingnut support...

In that spirit, here are some of those numbers.

—2,499 U.S. soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq so far under President Obama, according to the independent Iraq Coalition Casualty Count.

—Of those, 1,906 have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.

—Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

—U.S. combat forces are deployed on the ground in three countries: Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. That's one more war than Obama inherited, and which his successor will likely have to contend with.

From May, 2016

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would
Oh please, Bill would've took Laden out if he needed to cover up one of his scandals. Luckily he had Saddam to launch missiles to, so he could cover his scandals.

Again not 3000 people died when this president was in office the right would be calling him a Muslim traitor.

Oh wait.
What did Bush do after 911? He united us. What does Obama do? Divide us.

The lack of political acumen common to most on the right is truly remarkable.

Conservatives waste their time demonizing and vilifying Clinton, deluding themselves that by doing so will garner votes for the likes of Trump.

The MSM spends most of their time demonizing and vilifying Trump and the rest of their time praising or making excuses for Clinton. It makes sense for conservatives to play a little bit of defense.

Oh wait.

No democrats stood by him because we're not treasonous.

Rightwingnuts hate the black guy more than they love their country and decided to screw him the day he was sworn in.

Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

You think trump is really a conservative?
He must be to convince true conservatives to vote for him over conservatives like Cruz, Santorum or Paul

< hint: yes true conservatives are really that dumb>

Ideology wasnt the reason trump became the nominee. Maybe youre the one that needs to get a clue.
You're right. People selling out their values is the reason Trump became the nominee.

Wrong. People felt bretrayed by the establishment, and trump was the most anti-establishment candidate.
He was not.

Both Fioria and Cruz were anti-establishment long before it became posh to be so.

My feelings of being betrayed by the GOP during the Obama administration is no justification for abandoning lifelong principles and values just because one guy comes along and says things against the establishment that sound good, but in fact, are just him saying what he needs to in order to get the nomination.

There was a real conservative candidate in the race who HAS a track record of taking it to both parties. You guys opted for the foul-mouthed progressive whose narcissism is even larger than Bill Clinton's.

Only know one Hillary supporter personally myself.
Don't get out much, eh? Go downtown sometime.
I have seen one Hillary sign in a front yard, but I've also seen a lot of Trump signs in comparison.
Signs are supporters now?
So a non supporter would have a Trump sign in their yard? Please sleep your bender off.
Me? You're the one that turned my suggestion about going downtown into a comment about signs in front yards. Try sticking to one train of thought at a time, stoner!
Actually Greenville is kinda a conservative town, that's why it's a beautiful city.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..
Apparently Comrade Citizen doesn't realize the republicans cooperated too often with Obama.

it's so amusing that you call the next president "comrade clinton" while licking the boots of the guy who idolizes putin.

poor confused RWNJ's. the cognitive dissonance must be really confusing you
I don't call her comrade. I call her a bag of shit.

Oh wait.

Rightwingnuts hate the black guy more than they love their country and decided to screw him the day he was sworn in.

So just to be clear, you didn't just disagree with W, you hate the white guy more than you love your country and decided to screw him the day he was born in. That's your standard

Oh wait.

Poor black guy. Poor tattered race card.

Oh wait.

So just to be clear, you didn't just disagree with W, you hate the white guy more than you love your country and decided to screw him the day he was born in. That's your standard
ROFLMAO.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's a shame Hillary is a white bag of shit. It will force Jillian to play the misogynist card!

Oh wait.

They probably would. But like I've said before, and I'll say it again.

I'm very happy with president Obamas accomplishments here at home. He's been a good president by that measure.

Iran is President Obamas only foreign policy success I can think of.

Last edited:

Oh wait.

Jillian only has the race card for that disaster of a President, so she's going to keep playing it. She's also dumb as a pile of bricks.

Now for Hillary it will be the woman card.

LOL, the OP still cracks me up, complimenting the right while he fails to see the historically horrible candidate his party nominated

Oh wait.

The fucking democrats threw eggs at Bush and violently attacked his motorcade! Poor mistreated little democrats.

Oh wait.

Yeah and two weeks after 911 you turned back to hating Bush. Started counting soldiers deaths daily. Now you support the treasonous bitch Hillary. Oh yeah Obama got what all he wanted, so what's your point?

Oh wait.

Jillian only has the race card for that disaster of a President, so she's going to keep playing it. She's also dumb as a pile of bricks.

LOL, the OP still cracks me up, complimenting the right while he fails to see the historically horrible candidate his party nominated

Hey pal, you'd have to be blind to not see the blantant racism coming from the right in both houses of congress.

Just saying.

Oh wait.

Hey pal, you'd have to be blind to not see the blantant racism coming from the right in both houses of congress.

Just saying.
Is that before or after Obama told them they could ride in the back seat? You are a loon, obama got just about everything he wanted.

Oh wait.

Just saying.
Oh bullshit. Show us! You know you can because c span records everything.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back