I'm Impressed, USMB

Jillian only has the race card for that disaster of a President, so she's going to keep playing it. She's also dumb as a pile of bricks.

Now for Hillary it will be the woman card.

LOL, the OP still cracks me up, complimenting the right while he fails to see the historically horrible candidate his party nominated

Hey pal, you'd have to be blind to not see the blantant racism coming from the right in both houses of congress.

Just saying.

Just saying you're a mindless Democrat zombie.

The less race is an actual issue in this country, the more hysterical you flamers get

Your comment, in its entirety, closely resembles hay that's already been through the horse one time
Can you show the blatant racism or not doofus?

Are you really that stupid?

Never mind
When you can't prove yourself, insult.

Jillian only has the race card for that disaster of a President, so she's going to keep playing it. She's also dumb as a pile of bricks.

Now for Hillary it will be the woman card.

LOL, the OP still cracks me up, complimenting the right while he fails to see the historically horrible candidate his party nominated

Hey pal, you'd have to be blind to not see the blantant racism coming from the right in both houses of congress.

Just saying.

The less race is an actual issue in this country, the more hysterical you flamers get

Your comment, in its entirety, closely resembles hay that's already been through the horse one time

Never mind
Show it! Go ahead. C span tapes everything in congress. We shall wait. Never mind.

Not really, one of my friends I see daily is from Vermont and was a big liberal. But fortunately Obama happened and he won't be voting for Hillary, still haven't convinced him to vote for Trump though.

then he was never a "big liberal". he was at best a moderate. no liberal is ever voting for trump.

I have a theory that if trump ran as a democrat hed be the favorite to win the presidency.
Your theory is totally absurd

Only low information conservatives would support Trump
Oh my rightie, if Trump had d beside his name. You would suck him off, don't lie.

That's the job of insane trumpsters
Nope conservatives think for themselves. Not like a liberal, and do as you are told.

Only know one Hillary supporter personally myself.

1. you live in south carolina where dumb donald is actually going to win (most likely)
2. i'm going to guess you surround yourself with people just like you.
Not really, one of my friends I see daily is from Vermont and was a big liberal. But fortunately Obama happened and he won't be voting for Hillary, still haven't convinced him to vote for Trump though.

then he was never a "big liberal". he was at best a moderate. no liberal is ever voting for trump.

I have a theory that if trump ran as a democrat hed be the favorite to win the presidency.

That's nutty. Democrats aren't bigoted misogynists.
Now THAT is funny as hell......

Democrats are some of the most vile bigots and misogynists out there.

Just saying.

Never mind

Given what willow ijit calls me anything I say to her is more than fair game.

And no one needs to prove Donald is a bigot. He proves t with everything he's said since the day he announced his candidacy. If so you think saying "look at my African American" is proof of racial acceptance?

Or is his calling any woman who dares to challenge him a "pig" somehow proof he isn't a misogynist?

Did insult you just now? No.

She's a lowlife troll I've known in this board since I joined. But no doubt willow ijit appreciates your concern.

Never mind

And no one needs to prove Donald is a bigot. He proves t with everything he's said since the day he announced his candidacy. If so you think saying "look at my African American" is proof of racial acceptance?

Or is his calling any woman who dares to challenge him a "pig" somehow proof he isn't a misogynist?

She's a lowlife troll I've known in this board since I joined. But no doubt willow ijit appreciates your concern.
He just sounds like a liberal treating someone who they don't agree with. What's the big deal? At least he doesn't call blacks house nig#ers the way liberals do.

Never mind

It's funny how he "proves t with everything he's said since the day he announced his candidacy," yet you draw a blank on specifics ...

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.

Let's see who is the trrible one

Killary will start WWIII in order to help Israel

Killary will abolih our right to bear arms

A lot of gun aficionados will end up in jail

So , its about time to reconsider

Did you know there were volumes of proof in congress that the democrats are the party of racists? So it seems they use that race card as deflection. Typical libtarded dishonesty.

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.
Holy Smokes! Welcome back Article15! :) Stick around, you know you belong here! :D In my head anyway....

I know it.
Too bad the left doesn't have the same credibility when it comes to Hillary

The Republican Party was started by African Americans. To escape the brutal racist Democrats! Wow! Ain't that a deviation from fuctarded talking points?

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve.

That wall of obstruction will soon very a,wall of gunfire when Hillary wins.

Which is why America needs an intervention between your 2 corporate tribes. And why a team like Johnson/Weld would HALT this gang warfare by appointing qualified NEUTRAL people to posts like AG and FBI director. Would put America in a partisan time-out for four years --- rather than the INEVITABLE AMPING UP of the rhetoric and dysfunction. Do it now -- or things WILL get astronomically worse.

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

So in the end theirs plenty of blame to pass around.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would
Oh please, Bill would've took Laden out if he needed to cover up one of his scandals. Luckily he had Saddam to launch missiles to, so he could cover his scandals.

Again not 3000 people died when this president was in office the right would be calling him a Muslim traitor.

Oh wait.
What did Bush do after 911? He united us. What does Obama do? Divide us.

No democrats stood by him because we're not treasonous.

Rightwingnuts hate the black guy more than they love their country and decided to screw him the day he was sworn in.

Nothing but pure slander. What a despicable douche bag.

you wouldn't know what intel they'd have gotten if he did his job. that's the point.

clinton tried to get bin laden. you know that. but keep toeing the right's line.

is there blame to pass around? not much. though i know the right doesn't like talking about it.

thank you though for not pretending that if 9/11 happened on this president's watch the right wouldn't be saying he orchestrated the attacks himself. because we already know they would
Oh please, Bill would've took Laden out if he needed to cover up one of his scandals. Luckily he had Saddam to launch missiles to, so he could cover his scandals.

Again not 3000 people died when this president was in office the right would be calling him a Muslim traitor.

Oh wait.
What did Bush do after 911? He united us. What does Obama do? Divide us.

No democrats stood by him because we're not treasonous.

Rightwingnuts hate the black guy more than they love their country and decided to screw him the day he was sworn in.

Nothing but pure slander. What a despicable douche bag.

Right the decided to s tee him and the country the day head sworn in because of his actions.

Quiet pondscum

I know it.

Welcome. You must be easily impressed. ;)

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve.

Which is why America needs an intervention between your 2 corporate tribes. And why a team like Johnson/Weld would HALT this gang warfare by appointing qualified NEUTRAL people to posts like AG and FBI director. Would put America in a partisan time-out for four years --- rather than the INEVITABLE AMPING UP of the rhetoric and dysfunction. Do it now -- or things WILL get astronomically worse.

Do you realize who you're talking to? Oy.

Naughty Mr. Flacaltenn. There is not supposed to be political discussion on intro threads. :eusa_angel:

Oops, my mistake. I thought this was an intro thread. :D Carry on.

Forum List

Back