I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

95 % of the armed conflicts going on in the world today involve Muslims !!:eusa_hand:

But Muslims are the largest group on the planet. Of course their stats are going to be higher.

Yid I'm not giving radical crazy Islamists a pass here but you have to recognize that Mohammed 6 pack just wants to have a freaking life.

Their leaders are nut bars. Gaza = almond joy song. But that's not the everyday populace.

there are more Christians on this planet .:eusa_eh: Major Religions Ranked by Size

Yid is right. If islam vanished from the face of the earth, the earth would be a peaceful place. Virtually all SENSELESS killing would cease.

You mean like the fighting in Sri Lanka, Colombia, DR Congo and CAR and the problems in North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and Bolivia?

All muslims should be profiled and investigated, immediately, and that includes the POS muslim who started this lying POS thread.

Maybe they should also be put into camps?

For not wanting anymore crazy fuckers planting pressure cooker bombs around America killing innocent men, women and CHILDREN?!

Get a fucking clue you greasy little pebble brained moron.

Last edited:
Yid is right. If islam vanished from the face of the earth, the earth would be a peaceful place. Virtually all SENSELESS killing would cease.

You mean like the fighting in Sri Lanka, Colombia, DR Congo and CAR and the problems in North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and Bolivia?
Let's have a link to current information on each and every thing you mentioned. Let's see all the fighting and dying.

007 -

Any well-informed person has a fair idea of the extent of fighting that has taken place in each of those countries during recent years.

Some 50,000 people were killed in Sri Lanka alone, largely at the hands of Buddhists and Hindus.

Some 3.85 million died in the Congolese Civil War(s), with scarely a Muslim in sight.

007 -

Any well-informed person has a fair idea of the extent of fighting that has taken place in each of those countries during recent years.

Some 50,000 people were killed in Sri Lanka alone, largely at the hands of Buddhists and Hindus.

Some 3.85 million died in the Congolese Civil War(s), with scarely a Muslim in sight.

Evidently you're not very well informed, because I see NO link to any current information on these claims.

Regardless to your ineptitude, let's just take a quick look at all the killing done by muslims in the last COUPLE of days...

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.04.26 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Fundamentalists detonate a bomb at the office of a moderate political party.
2013.04.26 (Haigam, India) - Four policemen are gunned down in cold blood by Islamic terrorists.
2013.04.26 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Bombs planted by sectarian rivals outside mosques kill eight worshippers.
2013.04.25 (Karachi, Pakistan) - The Taliban bomb the offices of a secular-leaning political party, killing at six.
2013.04.25 (Gashua, Nigeria) - Eleven people are killed in two Boko Haram attacks.
2013.04.24 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Eight Shiites at a bus stop are obliterated by Sunni bombers.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

007 -

Evidently you're not very well informed, because I see NO link to any current information on these claims.

If you were informed, you would not need to ask for links. This is all basic, common knowledge.

As mentioned, the Congolese Civil Wars alone cost 3.85 million lives, with almost all of the fighting between Christian groups. It's the biggest loss of life in a single conflict since WWII. Did you really not hear about that?

By all means go and do some research, and get back to us when you are up to speed.

btw. Neg repping me for embarassing you is a little silly, isn't it?

Last edited:

Yes, this is true but America defends the worl against Muslims.

Have a list.

1890 you saved the world from the Muslim Lakota Indians you massacred at Wounded Knee
1890 you sent troops to Muslim Argentina
1891 You fought Chile's Muslim troops
1892 America saved the world from American Muslim miners who were on strike (The traitors deserved to be gunned down)
1892 - you invaded and occupied Muslim Hawaii
1894 - You used troops to murder 34 striking Muslim railway workers in Chicago
Them killed Muslims in :
NICARAGUA
CHINA
Korea
PHILIPPINES
Panama
and many more.

You get the idea.
America is one of the few countries in the world to use troops to murder its own people and has invaded, attacked, or interfered in more countries than any other nation in modern times.

If America vanished from the face of the earth, the earth would be a peaceful place. Virtually all SENSELESS killing would cease

007 -

Regardless to your ineptitude, let's just take a quick look at all the killing done by muslims in the last COUPLE of days...

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.04.26 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Fundamentalists detonate a bomb at the office of a moderate political party.
2013.04.26 (Haigam, India) - Four policemen are gunned down in cold blood by Islamic terrorists.
2013.04.26 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Bombs planted by sectarian rivals outside mosques kill eight worshippers.
2013.04.25 (Karachi, Pakistan) - The Taliban bomb the offices of a secular-leaning political party, killing at six.
2013.04.25 (Gashua, Nigeria) - Eleven people are killed in two Boko Haram attacks.
2013.04.24 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Eight Shiites at a bus stop are obliterated by Sunni bombers.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Predominant religion on the planet.

Higher freaking stats.

It's a nobrainer,

Have a list.

1890 you saved the world from the Muslim Lakota Indians you massacred at Wounded Knee
1892 America saved the world from American Muslim miners who were on strike (The traitors deserved to be gunned down)
Them killed Muslims in :
NICARAGUA
CHINA
Korea
PHILIPPINES
Panama
and many more.

You get the idea.
America is one of the few countries in the world to use troops to murder its own people and has invaded, attacked, or interfered in more countries than any other nation in modern times.

If America vanished from the face of the earth, the earth would be a peaceful place. Virtually all SENSELESS killing would cease

Did you know Wounded Knee was a gun grab by government officials?

Wounded Knee Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^ It's astoundng how making a thread 'against' terrorism attracts the foaming at the mouth rabid haters. .. :cool:

Not amazing here in BROWNSHIRT CENTRAL, Sunni.

I would be stunned if any thread mentioning Islam OR JEWS wasn't barraged with hate, frankly.

These childish simpletons thrive on outrage.

Have a list.

Them killed Muslims in :
NICARAGUA
CHINA
Korea
PHILIPPINES
Panama
and many more.

You get the idea.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Tamerlane is estimated at killing 17 million.

And fast forward to our times, Cambodia

Last edited:
And because I am Ukrainian/Irish I really do understand what Stalin did. My great grandfather is buried in Kirkland Lake with my Baba and her sisters.

I know what happened back in the Ukraine. My great grandmother stayed with one daughter till she could get passage out.

They never could. Thank you Stalin!!!

This is personal for me.

Tiny Dancer -

To be fair to Indofred, Tammerlane is hardly in "modern times", and he did say "one of few countries" - not "the only country".

I can think of 20 countries that have used the army against their own people, so I don't agree with him there, but it is undeniable that the US has sent troops into more countries than any other during the past century, with only the Soviet Union even coming close to that level of interference.

Forum List

Back