I’m nervous

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Trump was ahead of Joe Biden, including in key states before he withdrrew and now all of a sudden the dumb Kamala head of Trump. I’m getting a little nervous guys.

But let’s not fall asleep and let’s go out and vote on Election Day.

Just don’t forget that voting early or by Mail is a no no. We should only vote on election day because voting by mail and voting early are crooked methods of voting and if we vote that way Kamala will steal the election.

Trump was ahead of Joe Biden, including in key states before he withdrrew and now all of a sudden the dumb Kamala head of Trump. I’m getting a little nervous guys.

Just don’t forget that voting early or by Mail is a no no. We should only vote on election day because voting by mail and voting early are crooked methods of voting and if we vote that way Kamala will steal the election.

As I said before Biden won and was largely accurate.

You can only do what you can, we are all pawns in this game. Those who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years won't avoid the consequences that could follow even if they are responsible for them.

The only way WWIII us avoided if Harris wins is to revert back to bribing and rewarding China, kicking the can down the road as China expands their military and economic influence. That's how I see it.

That isn't a happy prospect.

You can only do what you can, we are all pawns in this game. Those who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years won't avoid the consequences that could follow even if they are responsible for them.

The only way WWIII us avoided if Harris wins is to revert back to bribing and rewarding China, kicking the can down the road as China expands their military and economic influence. That's how I see it.

You have no skin in the game.

democrats and the shadow campaign are working hard behind the scenes to take advantage of everything they can get away with,

they are bringing election interference to new levels,,

If WWIII breaks out we will ALL have skin in the game. Even those who have been wrong about everything for 30 years.
I too predict that world war 3 will happen. When I predicted Biden will cause world war 3 I was wrong, but I have re-analyzed things and I feel confident that it will be actually Kamala who will cause it (Or maybe the Democrat after her but definitely at least the one after that, and no later than that, I’m almost sure).

I too predict that world war 3 will happen. When I predicted Biden will cause world war 3 I was wrong, but I have re-analyzed things and I feel confident that it will be actually Kamala who will cause it (Or maybe the Democrat after her but definitely at least the one after that, and no later than that, I’m almost sure).

I didn't predict WWIII under Biden but I did predict wars. I also predicted that China would expand their influence and the Wests influence would shift as nations would become wary of Americas future. This was most predictable by the premise of increases to the U.S debt which occurred quite dramatically.

Things appear sto be winging around.

I could not disagree more. I'll never vote on election day again. Goose for the gander.
And I will be checking to make sure my vote is counted.

Stay away from the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) polls. The INDEPENDENT(non partisan) online poli-map political forecasters are painting quite a different picture than the bought & paid for MMNM political forecasters. If U pay attention to the vid below this political forecaster actually illustrates how & why his models(3) & his forecasts are so blisteringly accurate.

Voting early and by mail using are all good what ever works!!!
In some locations voting early or by mail should be preferred method, such as the areas that in the past ran out of ballots, or had issues with voting machines, or made people vote using sharpie. If you can't committee to the possibility of dragging yourself out while sick VOTE early or by mail!!! If your location has long day of voting lines VOTE early or by mail!!!

If you don't vote a democrats will fill a ballot out for you!
Don't F-up and NOT GET YOUR TRUMP BALLOT IN!!!

I encourage all republicans to vote early or by mail .. beat the Dems at their own game I say ! maybe if the Dems lose they will be encouraged to support same day voting .. election day should be a federal holiday anyway ..

democrats and the shadow campaign are working hard behind the scenes to take advantage of everything they can get away with,

they are bringing election interference to new levels,,

This is why it's nearly pointless to vote.......why bother if they're going install whomever they want.

Whatever you say, Fake Jake. 👎

Kommie Kamala couldn't steal a Kandy bar in California. That's why she's hiding from questions and interviews. Dumb as a sack of doorknobs.

But that strategy isn't working...and Trump's still winning.

Good luck fooin' anyone "Konservative from Jorgia"...you lying sack of shit.

1000002625.png

Last edited:

The people who have been wrong for the ast 60 years in America have been Republicans. Now I don't know about Canada and what I do know is everything you are advocating for us to do here, you won't live through. We had a Repubican paying Saddam. Then another Republican started a war in Iraq to clean up the mess Reagan made by doing so. Now I don't know where you see such stregnth in Trump, a man who got punked out on worldwide TV by Vladmir Putin, tried a trade war with China and got his ass whipped again, and wanted to pull the US out of NATO which would have insured a smooth road for Putin to take Ukraine.

Don't talk stupid about how there were no wars during Trump when wars were going on all over the world.

So if you are so gung ho on stopping whatever it is that you see, drive your ass to Ottawa, make an appointment with Justin Trudeau, tell him your strategy and let Canada do it. Or run for PM of your country. Because you won't be living wth Project 2025. You won't see your country change from a democracy to an autocracy. So shut the hell up until you can get some baance foreigner.

Gee.

Not FBI.

Fucktard.

I encourage all republicans to vote early or by mail .. beat the Dems at their own game I say ! maybe if the Dems lose they will be encouraged to support same day voting .. election day should be a federal holiday anyway ..
There are states in this country that have had early voting for at least 30 years.

Stay away from the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) polls. The INDEPENDENT(non partisan) online poli-map political forecasters are painting quite a different picture than the bought & paid for MMNM political forecasters. If U pay attention to the vid below this political forecaster actually illustrates how & why his models(3) & his forecasts are so blisteringly accurate.

Trump is not dominating anything.

Forum List

Back