I'm new here.

Still trying to figure the forum out. Got invited here by a member of edited-meister don't mention other political forum on this board....anywhere I'm a Dem/lib/progressive from Texas.
bdtex, there is a page on expected behaviors around here somewhere, and if you read and understand the forum rules, and you want to have a say in the best board on the internet, you'll realize how fair Mr. Meister is, so I hope you hang in there with the rules page until you understand why this is a good place to air your differences.

Here; It is called rules and guidelines and it's worth your time to read it: USMB Rules and Guidelines

Meister The other "political forum" is an online magazine publication just like so many others that are copy-n-pasted here daily and the message board there was discontinued in 2011.
bdtex, it was a political forum.

• No linking to, discussing, or promoting other message boards anywhere on the site.

The one in your OP was not discontinued, it was an open site.
The other you mentioned was a discontinued site, and that was not what I referred to.
Hence, me stating, "don't bring up any active message boards."

we can't pm someone we knew from another board to shoot the shat about that board, and mention that board
?.......clarify pleaz .................how would one know about pms whatever the subject......say i talked about another board in private, who would know and why is that a rule

personally i distaste pms........say it to my gd face for all to see or shove it up the uranus

Not sure I could make it any more clearer than I already have.

Last edited:
bdtex, it was a political forum.

• No linking to, discussing, or promoting other message boards anywhere on the site.

The one in your OP was not discontinued, it was an open site.
The other you mentioned was a discontinued site, and that was not what I referred to.
Hence, me stating, "don't bring up any active message boards."
Roger that and please accept my apology. Didn't realize that it was my OP that was edited.

Man, this thread smells like a dirty sock hamper. I wonder how many posters in it have the same IP?

Owait, back to 2013?! Nevermind. :shok:

Man, this thread smells like a dirty sock hamper. I wonder how many posters in it have the same IP?

Owait, back to 2013?! Nevermind. :shok:
I didn't bump it. Gracie did on page 1.

Since 2013?

17c.png

I was wondering why an introduction post from about a decade ago was suddenly showing up.

Maybe I should go back and reintroduce myself. Hi. I’m Liability. 😜

Nah. I think that would make too much work for our Modulators.

I was wondering why an introduction post from about a decade ago was suddenly showing up.

Maybe I should go back and reintroduce myself. Hi. I’m Liability. 😜

Nah. I think that would make too much work for our Modulators.
I was scrolling through my intro thread a few days ago to see who among those that replied were still here. I "thanked" one of the replies and she bumped my thread.

I can't believe we're discussing a forum entry from 2013. It's literally more than 10 years ago.

Still trying to figure the forum out. Got invited here by a member of edited-meister don't mention other political forum on this board....anywhere I'm a Dem/lib/progressive from Texas.
Welcome.

Which sock are you? Straight in on the Biden video thread to give 5 thumbs down and 5 laughing faces. And on the timeline, you viewed all the videos within 1 minute. I reciprocated.

I smell a skunk in the house

But welcome.

Forum List

Back