I'm new here.

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
Still trying to figure the forum out. Got invited here by a member of edited-meister don't mention other political forum on this board....anywhere I'm a Dem/lib/progressive from Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
images

BD and me don't agree on a damn thing yet we been pals for over ten years...my Pop was a Texan is probably why. He doesn't say much but when he does it's best to listen.

Welcome ya ol coyote!
smile_zps432edd78.png

Last edited:
Still trying to figure the forum out. Got invited here by a member of Political Hotwire. I'm a Dem/lib/progressive from Texas.

Hi and Welcome. We have a lot in common. Hope you like it here.

Still trying to figure the forum out. Got invited here by a member of Political Hotwire. I'm a Dem/lib/progressive from Texas.

hi-509.gif

Welcome to the forum bdtex.

Not much to figure out.
Just be yourself and have fun.
I considered myself to be a progressive up until even voting for Jill Stein in 2016 but I became a Trump supporter over the last few years as well.

Read into that what you will.

But we need voices from all sides to be heard not censored which I think everyone should agree with here in the United States of America where we have a constitution....that depends on the1st amendment .

We already have too many liberals posting here but welcome anyway.

Forum List

Back