I'm not a doctor, but if you buy into this commercial for a Type-2 Diabetes drug...

You're not a doctor?!?!

I would never have guessed.
More of a medicine man.
1605567529388.png

By law any potential side effect must be listed even if the chance is MINISCULE anyone will display it. I take jardiance one of the side effects possible is gangrene between your anus and your balls. No one ever gets it but because it COULD happen it gets listed. I have no side effects from it except maybe dry mouth occasionally and it is a god send, since taking my type 2 is under control when before it was not.

Maybe you just want to be sick.
Side effects start @00:30...

By the end, you'll wonder if this is a joke, but it's a real advertisement.

Let me guess, you do not have diabetes either?

Haven't been to a doctor since 2009. ( when I quit smoking tobacco) I just love all the insane side effects they list on most new drug commercials....."Ask your doctor..." I ain't asking my doctor a damn thing unless it's urgent.

I’m Type 2 and take Metformin

It works, costs nothing and I have no side effects
It is the cheapest one out there. I take it, but it doesn't stabilize my sugar very well. Some people get the squirts from it, but the Extended Release does pretty well.

Maybe you just want to be sick.
Side effects start @00:30...

By the end, you'll wonder if this is a joke, but it's a real advertisement.

Let me guess, you do not have diabetes either?

Haven't been to a doctor since 2009. ( when I quit smoking tobacco) I just love all the insane side effects they list on most new drug commercials....."Ask your doctor..." I ain't asking my doctor a damn thing unless it's urgent.

Keep in mind that when they do the tests, they HAVE to record EVERYTHING the subjects say they experience after they start taking the drug. If they have a stress headache because their boss yelled at them, it gets recorded as a possible side effect. literally everything, whether it's caused by the drug or not, has to be recorded. It would nice if you could see for each possible side effect just how many people experienced it.

I’m Type 2 and take Metformin

It works, costs nothing and I have no side effects
It is the cheapest one out there. I take it, but it doesn't stabilize my sugar very well. Some people get the squirts from it, but the Extended Release does pretty well.
they just had recall on the extended release for some reason....check it out....
I'm aware of that, because my pharmacy made me switch back to regular. Still not much of a problem.

Forum List

Back