I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?
He had every right to be there seeing his father lives there!

Those three you worship did not have that right seeing they were driven in to cause destruction and mayhem!

For all that you found one BRITISH media outlet that got the race of the victims wrong
Awww, and all you have is the lie that Kyle killed poor innocent black people because that is the only way this could be about race which it never was!

Assholes like you blame a kid while forgetting the real criminals were the three he shot!

Those three you worship did not have that right seeing they were driven in to cause destruction and mayhem!
I don't have any special regard for his victims beyond the fact that they would still be alive had Kyle decided to stay home.

Awww, and all you have is the lie that Kyle killed poor innocent black people because that is the only way this could be about race which it never was!

Assholes like you blame a kid while forgetting the real criminals were the three he shot!
AGAIN moron...ONE media outlet (a British one at that) got the race of the victims wrong and you use that asa blanket condemnation of AMERICAN media

Bullshit

He wasn't visiting his father and he WAS breaking curfew

He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?
It is debatable whether he had any business there and in fact he had the right to be there and to protect himself.

AGAIN moron...ONE media outlet (a British one at that) got the race of the victims wrong and you use that asa blanket condemnation of AMERICAN media

Bullshit
Not bullshit.

the left wing media , which means most news media, smeared and slandered him from day one.

ONE foreign media outlet got it wrong dickhead
That detail perhaps but the mainstream media here got many other details wrong consistently and smeared him.

The left wing mainstream media appointed themselves judge and jury from day one

Deral with it bitch

Oh well tough shit. The assholes were looting and burning down the neighborhood put themselves right at his level and therefore have only themselves to blame for being where they are in the cemetery. How do you look with one eye and cover the other eye up all the time you no good for nothing biased piece of shit?

You have four people involved in an incident all of them breaking curfew but the only one that matters to you is the one you don't like. Three of them will break and curfew so they could destroy the lives of other people... One of them was out there to help protect the innocent who did nothing to deserve having their neighborhood attacked and burned down. Rittenhouse is a hero not a villain. You on the other hand are retarded moron.

Either you support law and order or you don't.. Its not one rule for Kyle and different rules for looters.

That detail perhaps but the mainstream media here got many other details wrong consistently and smeared him.

The left wing mainstream media appointed themselves judge and jury from day one

Deral with it bitch

Nope Kyle appointed himself judge and jury. He had no business going to Kenosha, carrying a weapons, passing himself off as an EMT or defying the curfew. Idiots like Kyle prevent the police from doing their job.. They are in the way and add to the chaos and confusion.

Nope Kyle appointed himself judge and jury. He had no business going to Kenosha, carrying a weapons, passing himself off as an EMT or defying the curfew. Idiots like Kyle prevent the police from doing their job.. They are in the way and add to the chaos and confusion.
Yes he did have business there and the right to do so.

He did nothing to prevent the police from doing their jobs. The defund the police morons prevented them.

The facts prove you wrong. He was attacked and did not provoke those attacks. He had every right to defend himself and that is absolute fact from day one

You are an outright liar and you know it.

Just deal witrt he fact that your kind do NOT have the right to loot pillage and riot with impunity.

Oh. Interesting.

These people trying to deny him a right to life and liberty need to be stopped then, or, shop their asses to Canada where such activities are common.

He was acquited and has the same rights as other Americans. or anyone else under US jurisdiction.

Yes he did have business there and the right to do so.

He did nothing to prevent the police from doing their jobs. The defund the police morons prevented them.

The facts prove you wrong. He was attacked and did not provoke those attacks. He had every right to defend himself and that is absolute fact from day one

You are an outright liar and you know it.

Just deal witrt he fact that your kind do NOT have the right to loot pillage and riot with impunity.

You fool, I wouldn't be caught dead at a riot or breaking curfew. I accidently got caught in a riot in 1953. Mass hysteria is VERY dangerous.

You fool, I wouldn't be caught dead at a riot or breaking curfew. I accidently got caught in a riot in 1953. Mass hysteria is VERY dangerous.
Good for you but that is irrelevant it is still one's right and you might think different if you had loved ones living in the area

The only way to fight fascists is too hit them back harder and knock them out. They'll scatter like roaches then. That's what he'll have to do.

I agree with your statement 100%.

However. "two-to-too". Please learn the difference or you come across as a moron.

The only way to fight fascists is to hit them back harder and knock them out. They'll scatter like roaches then. That's what he'll have to do.

"too" means a higher order or in a addition, or also.

Forum List

Back