I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

There's so many fallacies in that post

Black was not the owner of that business. His friend Smith had once WORKED there.

The actual owner gave no permission.

Also...Black bought the sling AND the gun for KR. It was a straw purchase and they KNEW it was illegal
The owner probably did give permission your claim he did NOT is a manufactured lie

I don't have any special regard for his victims beyond the fact that they would still be alive had Kyle decided to stay home.
They'd be alive if they stayed home. funny huh? See what I did there?

You fool, I wouldn't be caught dead at a riot or breaking curfew. I accidently got caught in a riot in 1953. Mass hysteria is VERY dangerous.
well those who were there thought differently than you. now what? How many more times will you post your stupid post trial comments?

Nope Kyle appointed himself judge and jury. He had no business going to Kenosha, carrying a weapons, passing himself off as an EMT or defying the curfew. Idiots like Kyle prevent the police from doing their job.. They are in the way and add to the chaos and confusion.
trial is over, jury acquitted him and the judge with prejudice. now what?

Nope Kyle appointed himself judge and jury. He had no business going to Kenosha, carrying a weapons, passing himself off as an EMT or defying the curfew. Idiots like Kyle prevent the police from doing their job.. They are in the way and add to the chaos and confusion.
he did? show me where he did that? did you watch the trial? I don't think he volunteered to be there.

I did…the visual evidence that we have, shows that Retenhouse was being attacked. We have no idea what happened prior. Neither is looting a legal defense for shooting someone when you are NOT the property owner being threatened inside the property.
you should go watch the trial again, you missed where the jury said it was ok.

You’re right. By definition it was not a straw purchase. He was advised well how to avoid a straw purchase charge. It shows how anyone underaged in one state can easily acquire this weapon and use it in another…..hence the need for stronger federal laws. Straw purchase prosecutions are easy to avoid….you have to be ignorant to get charge with it. Most firearm advocates know how to a avoid it and many are happy to share it. That’s how Kyle knew.
no, no more federal involvement is required. stay home and away from people legally carrying weapons.

I want to know, do you think it's illegal to cross state lines?

So you have to have a parent or a judge sign off when a minor wants an abortion, but a minor can give money to an adult who'll buy them a semi-auto rifle and hold it for them till they turn 18?

Well the jury found his actions justified. Why do you hate Rittenhouse and love a pedophile like Rosenbaum? Still haven't heard why Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse, perhaps shed some light since you are all knowing in this.
I don’t give a shit what you think about either one of them. My point is your obsession and worship of this kid. If he was miles away from any of that unrest and instead stopped a robbery at a gas station, you would not give a flying fuck about him. He just fits in with your politics. The whole thing is rather pathetic really.

Forum List

Back