I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

Who the fuck are you?

What did I write in the last comment was a lie?

You are the one that only focused on the age mistake but did not know about the education requirements or the fact that he couldn’t join while awaiting trial!
Your lie was in accusing me of lying about my service.

You said "I know..." when you "know" no such thing

Only your second blatant lie today

Good by your standards

He most certainly did break curfew. Are you stupid? Do you even know what curfew means?

KENOSHA, WI — Kenosha County has once again declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew for Monday night, one day after 29-year-old Jacob Blake was shot and severely wounded by Kenosha police.

County officials have imposed an 8 p.m. curfew for all county properties east of I-94. Police will require all people off the streets until 7 a.m. Tuesday. National Guard members were also expected in town by 3 p.m. to help stave off any further protests or potential destruction, authorities said. Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said there will be 125 guard members present to help "guard infrastructure."

continued

He was on his friends property, thus, by definition, he wasn't breaking curfew.

My proof is the corrupt DA was so desperate to get a conviction he would have thrown a Jaywalking charge on him if he could.

The owner has said he did NOT give that permission you dumb ass

Dominic Black also said that he went with Kyle to buy a sling for both his and Kyle's ARs before going to Kenosha. If he "didn't give that permission" then he sure as hell didn't care if Kyle had the AR or not.

Black had to say that because he was facing multiple charges and agreed to be a witness for the Prosecution in exchanged for implied leniency.

Kyle and Dominic were best buds. Dominic was even dating Kyle's sister.

His father lives there and what do you call the assholes he shot?

My bet victims and not lawless punks!
assholes, but being an asshole is not a reason to be shot. But the point is that if Kyle's only friends think shooting assholes is ok, he's gonna have a sucky life. And my guess is that is what his life will be. Absent a Road to Damascus moment.

It’s so strange to me how you people have this obsession with this kid. I mean even if you think his actions were completely justified, it’s so bizarre how you all glorify and worship him. If this kid had nothing to do with politics, and stopped a robbery at a 7-11 or something instead, you would not give a shit about him at all lol
Well the jury found his actions justified. Why do you hate Rittenhouse and love a pedophile like Rosenbaum? Still haven't heard why Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse, perhaps shed some light since you are all knowing in this.

He was on his friends property, thus, by definition, he wasn't breaking curfew.

My proof is the corrupt DA was so desperate to get a conviction he would have thrown a Jaywalking charge on him if he could.

His friend owns Kenosha?

Thanks once more for proving you’re a MORON. He has a BLACK FRIEND who OWNED 3 garages. The SAVAGES destroyed two of them. At his friends request he went there to make sure it didn’t happen to his last garage. Maybe he should have turned down his BLAzcK FRIENDS request? Does the BLM movement include destroying property, arson , etc?

I think you meant to direct that comment to someone else. :auiqs.jpg:

Dominic Black also said that he went with Kyle to buy a sling for both his and Kyle's ARs before going to Kenosha. If he "didn't give that permission" then he sure as hell didn't care if Kyle had the AR or not.

Black had to say that because he was facing multiple charges and agreed to be a witness for the Prosecution in exchanged for implied leniency.

Kyle and Dominic were best buds. Dominic was even dating Kyle's sister.

There's so many fallacies in that post

Black was not the owner of that business. His friend Smith had once WORKED there.

The actual owner gave no permission.

Also...Black bought the sling AND the gun for KR. It was a straw purchase and they KNEW it was illegal

Black was not the owner of that business. His friend Smith had once WORKED there.

Also...Black bought the sling AND the gun for KR. It was a straw purchase and they KNEW it was illegal

His friend owns Kenosha?

His friend owns property. He is LEGALLY on his friends property, or are you claiming that everyone living in Kenosha was breaking curfew by being on THEIR property?

DURRRRR

I love how you just ignore facts, how can you live with yourself? you're so dishonest and lie constantly. Jury heard the testimony. Confirmed he had permission. So factually again you lie.

They believe Kyle had no right to be there but the three that got shot had every right to loot and burn the city, and because Kyle shot two and killed then and a third that lived, well that stopped three hero’s on the left from destroying people lives…
Seriously ? There is proof that the two killed and one wounded were looting ? The wounded was a medic running around lending aid. Kyle the shooter is not an LEO and even if he were, he could be tried for murder for shooting looters. Kyle is acquitted because for some unknown reason, there was not enough evidence detail around the original killing and the visual evidence shows HIM being attacked later …which was incriminating to the victims.

By in large, it’s just another situation where most of the time, firearms encourage gun violence, not reduce it. Oh, Retenhouse had every right to be there and armed with an AR15. It just shows us how weak the gun laws in the US are that a 17 year old can go out in public and play video games with an AR15.

he admitted on the stand he had no idea what an AR15 was capable of. That’s the typical response of the ignorant.

Last edited:
His friend owns property. He is LEGALLY on his friends property, or are you claiming that everyone living in Kenosha was breaking curfew by being on THEIR property?

DURRRRR

Since you folks ignored it

Forum List

Back