I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

Most likely because he did not score high enough, but for whatever reason that is none of your god damn business!

I know you will claim it is because of him being a racist or mentally unstable but most of the times when you are denied is because of a low test score or lack of education needed to join!

He did not have a high school diploma or GED, so the Army would not take him had he applied. I imagine the Marine's standards are just as high, except for the fact he did not have a favorite flavor of crayon.
Even with a GED he would most likely be denied and his test score matter…

Yeah, you mentioned about the Proud Boys to another poster, so it sure the hell is about race and not what you are claiming…

You are being dishonest in this discussion and when you guys discovered the article I am using is MSN then all of a sudden you guys are changing your story.

Fact is it is not against the law to have a drink with certain people and if you disapprove is not my concern!

Also you have yet to condemn the three for their criminal conduct and use Kyle to excuse their actions which tell me you believe rioting and breaking curfew is fine as long as you agree with what they are doing.

Again, had the three not been there two of them would still be alive, but of course you will not condemn their stupidity at all!

Can 17 year olds drink in bars in Wisconsin.

The protesters had gone home.. There was nobody left in the streets, but cops, militias and crazy people.

Can 17 year olds drink in bars in Wisconsin.

The protesters had gone home.. There was nobody left in the streets, but cops, militias and crazy people.
So why were your three friends still on the streets causing mayhem and destruction?

Why do you condone their criminal action?

Kyle father live there, so Kyle had every right to be there but your buddies didn’t, so where is your outrage at them for wanting to burn a city to the ground?

Too dumb for the Marines.

Yea...great
I doubt you could get in!

Have you ever served or know what the fucking requirements are?

I have and can tell you that you are pathetic to think anyone can just join in today time!

This isn’t the Vietnam era and today to enlist you must meet educational, physical and mental standards to join, and also the fucking kid was 17 when he shot your buddies, so he didn’t meet the age requirement and if he tried to join while on trial he would be rejected because of criminal reasons!

So why were your three friends still on the streets causing mayhem and destruction?

Why do you condone their criminal action?

Kyle father live there, so Kyle had every right to be there but your buddies didn’t, so where is your outrage at them for wanting to burn a city to the ground?

They aren't my friends.. The police are supposed to arrest rioters, vandals and curfew breakers. Kyle's father living in Kenosha had nothing to do with Kyle have some special right to break the curfew.

I have and can tell you that you are pathetic to think anyone can just join in today time!

This isn’t the Vietnam era and today to enlist you must meet educational, physical and mental standards to join, and also the fucking kid was 17 when he shot your buddies, so he didn’t meet the age requirement and if he tried to join while on trial he would be rejected because of criminal reasons!

He tried to join the Marines in January. He's a cretan.

They aren't my friends.. The police are supposed to arrest rioters, vandals and curfew breakers. Kyle's father living in Kenosha had nothing to do with Kyle have some special right to break the curfew.
Well they are you buddies seeing you deem Kyle breaking curfew as such a illegal act you want him thrown in jail while not once condemning your buddies!

Kyle didn't break curfew, you dumbass liar.

Kyle didn't break curfew, you dumbass liar.

He most certainly did break curfew. Are you stupid? Do you even know what curfew means?

KENOSHA, WI — Kenosha County has once again declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew for Monday night, one day after 29-year-old Jacob Blake was shot and severely wounded by Kenosha police.

County officials have imposed an 8 p.m. curfew for all county properties east of I-94. Police will require all people off the streets until 7 a.m. Tuesday. National Guard members were also expected in town by 3 p.m. to help stave off any further protests or potential destruction, authorities said. Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said there will be 125 guard members present to help "guard infrastructure."

continued

He tried to join the Marines in January. He's a cretan.
Wow, and you are a fucking bitch!

Then if he tried to join while on trial he would be rejected because of being under criminal investigation facing a trial!

Learn your fucking shit!

I have...and they'll take almost anyone if they meet the age requirement

They implied it.
They very well know it was implied to the point that they were wishing the three he had shot and the two he had killed were black so they could start a race war, but unfortunately for them it didn’t work out the way they wanted.

They believe Kyle had no right to be there but the three that got shot had every right to loot and burn the city, and because Kyle shot two and killed then and a third that lived, well that stopped three hero’s on the left from destroying people lives…

Now they want to question why Kyle was denied military acceptance and if under investigation of murder while facing trial will surly get you rejected…

These damn morons still think this is the damn Vietnam Era and anyone can join while not knowing it is a lot harder to get in!

Forum List

Back