I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

Seriously ? There is proof that the two killed and one wounded were looting ? The wounded was a medic running around lending aid. Kyle the shooter is not an LEO and even if he were, he could be tried for murder for shooting looters. Kyle is acquitted because for some unknown reason, there was not enough evidence detail around the original killing and the visual evidence shows HIM being attacked later …which was incriminating to the victims.

By in large, it’s just another situation where most of the time, firearms encourage gun violence, not reduce it. Oh, Retenhouse had every right to be there and armed with an AR15. It just shows us how weak the gun laws in the US are that a 17 year old can go out in public and play video games with an AR15
yep, you obviously didn't watch the trial. Go to Youtube, you can watch and learn all about the evidence.

So Kyle was carrying his weapon, a medic kit and a fire extinguisher. He had no authority to be there. He's not a police officer and he was breaking curfew.
As was everyone else not LE in the streets at the time.

yep, you obviously didn't watch the trial. Go to Youtube, you can watch and learn all about the evidence.
I did…the visual evidence that we have, shows that Retenhouse was being attacked. We have no idea what happened prior. Neither is looting a legal defense for shooting someone when you are NOT the property owner being threatened inside the property.

Last edited:

There's so many fallacies in that post

Black was not the owner of that business. His friend Smith had once WORKED there.

The actual owner gave no permission.

Also...Black bought the sling AND the gun for KR. It was a straw purchase and they KNEW it was illegal

You are confused.

It was not a straw purchase. Not under the ATF definition.

Black bought the gun and kept it at his home. It was his rifle. Kyle may have given him the money to buy it but the gun belonged to Black. He never permanently transferred it to Kyle resulting in a straw purchase.

It was legal to let Kyle use the rifle. Kyle was charged with illegally having possession of the gun because of his age but those charges were thrown out by the Judge because the Wisconsin law allows for a 17 year old to have possession of a rifle proving it is not too short.

Black's charges should be thrown out for the same reason. It was not illegal for Black to let Kyle use the rifle.

It was not illegal for Kyle to give Black the money for the rifle providing Black didn't immediately give it to Kyle as a blatant straw purchase.

Any decent lawyer should be able to get Black's case thrown out just like Kyle's possession charge was thrown out. However, he has a Public Defender so who knows how the politics will play out.

By the way I build ARs. A few years ago I bought the parts (including the lower) for a build for my nephew. He was 16 at the time. I told him the gun was his but his but I would keep it until he was 18. However, I let him shoot it when he was 16 and 17, sometimes by himself, which is perfectly legal. When he was 18 I gave him the gun. Everything was legal.

The only difference between my situation and the Dominic/Kyle situation was that I paid for all the parts myself while Kyle gave Dominic the money for the AR. That distinction is not relevant.

What the fuck ever. You would whine about him regardless. If the left said nothing about him, you would accuse the media or Biden of trying to cover up the story.
"if", "would". Meaningless.

So Kyle was carrying his weapon, a medic kit and a fire extinguisher. He had no authority..
He's been tried and found not guilty of breaking laws, so what does it matter if he had "authority" or not? Those attacking him had no authority. Why do you insist on only criticizing Kyle?

I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative.

He purposefully put himself into situation in which he will be attacked in order to shoot someone.
You would have to be a mind reader to know that, and I've told people repeatedly that the foil helmets from the Spy vs Spy store don't work.

You are confused.

It was not a straw purchase. Not under the ATF definition.

Black bought the gun and kept it at his home. It was his rifle. Kyle may have given him the money to buy it but the gun belonged to Black. He never permanently transferred it to Kyle resulting in a straw purchase.

It was legal to let Kyle use the rifle. Kyle was charged with illegally having possession of the gun because of his age but those charges were thrown out by the Judge because the Wisconsin law allows for a 17 year old to have possession of a rifle proving it is not too short.

Black's charges should be thrown out for the same reason. It was not illegal for Black to let Kyle use the rifle.

It was not illegal for Kyle to give Black the money for the rifle providing Black didn't immediately give it to Kyle as a blatant straw purchase.

Any decent lawyer should be able to get Black's case thrown out just like Kyle's possession charge was thrown out. However, he has a Public Defender so who knows how the politics will play out.

By the way I build ARs. A few years ago I bought the parts (including the lower) for a build for my nephew. He was 16 at the time. I told him the gun was his but his but I would keep it until he was 18. However, I let him shoot it when he was 16 and 17, sometimes by himself, which is perfectly legal. When he was 18 I gave him the gun. Everything was legal.

The only difference between my situation and the Dominic/Kyle situation was that I paid for all the parts myself while Kyle gave Dominic the money for the AR. That distinction is not relevant.
You’re right. By definition it was not a straw purchase. He was advised well how to avoid a straw purchase charge. It shows how anyone underaged in one state can easily acquire this weapon and use it in another…..hence the need for stronger federal laws. Straw purchase prosecutions are easy to avoid….you have to be ignorant to get charge with it. Most firearm advocates know how to a avoid it and many are happy to share it. That’s how Kyle knew.

Last edited:
Kyle had no authority to be carrying a gun and breaking the curfew.. He was NOT a policeman... He was a vigilante.
As was the mob that was chasing him instead of notifying the police.

Deserved what they got? Kyle was judge, jury and executioner.

You have some strange ideas.

Are Kyle and his mother so stupid they don't know the meaning of "curfew"?
That's already been adjudicated. Do you have evidence that you should have turned over to the prosecution?

He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?
And here we go again, someone ignoring the actual situation and trying to make it something it wasn't. Tell us, do you have evidence that you didn't turn over to the prosecution who could not prove him guilty?

Now you're getting it..
Of course, but the bottom line remains, there's no point in trying to use those arguments to prove Kyle is a murderer when he's already been found not guilty because he was defending himself. Now, if you want to argue that the police should have shut down the riot immediately, that's different, but coming at it from the viewpoint that Kyle is a murderer doesn't work.

He was not blameless for what happened and should have served some jail time.
Do you have evidence you didn't turn over to the prosecution? Perhaps you could have shown them how to do a Google search to find it like you did? Why were you so derelict?

You’re right. By definition it was not a straw purchase. He was advised well how to avoid a straw purchase charge. It shows how anyone underaged in one state can easily acquire this weapon and use it in another…..hence the need for stronger federal laws.
The bit about one state and another is bullshit.

Kyle lived 20 minutes away and had friends and family in Kenosha. Itis a red herring to bring up anything to do with crossing state lines. totally not relevant.

Had Kyle lived in Kenosha nothing would have changed. He still would have given Dominic the money and Dominic would have still bought it for Kyle.

We need less firearm regulations, not more. We have too many already and they do nothing to stop crime. Even when people do get arrested the laws are not enforced especially in the minority communities where most of the gun crimes take place.

For all that you found one BRITISH media outlet that got the race of the victims wrong
Got it wrong? More like ran with a pre-conceived notion with no effort to verify its truth.

Forum List

Back