I'm Not Sure If Anybody Else Posted About This Yet

They are handing out safe smoking kits. They can be used to smoke crack. That is the truth.
No, that's just something a rightwing kook made up.

Originally, the "safe smoking kits" were alcohol wipes. And that proposal was quickly dropped. And it was just a tiny portion of a tiny portion of it. The whole "$30 million for crack pipes!" headline was an outright fabrication.

By the way, if you do want a pipe, go to a convenience store in a bad neighborhood, or a truck stop. Somewhere, they'll have "roses" in glass tubes. You're supposedly buying the rose, but what you're getting is the glass pipe.

When I got one in a government padded envelope I thought it was a kid's bubble pipe.

Thanks do this thread I have become educated.

It's not a crack pipe, though, just a liberal dream pipe. Fueled by crack cocaine.

No, that's just something a rightwing kook made up.

Originally, the "safe smoking kits" were alcohol wipes. And that proposal was quickly dropped. And it was just a tiny portion of a tiny portion of it. The whole "$30 million for crack pipes!" headline was an outright fabrication.

By the way, if you do want a pipe, go to a convenience store in a bad neighborhood, or a truck stop. Somewhere, they'll have "roses" in glass tubes. You're supposedly buying the rose, but what you're getting is the glass pipe.
Prove what you said. Alcohol wipes? Asswipe. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

But this video really made me laugh. Of course they don't support federal funding for crackpipes and you can bet for all other drugs,.. because these idiots are giving them out for free.

WAIT A MINUTE. The Biddum Bozos are trying to combat the opiod crisis WHILE ENABLING it with wide open borders where all of the Fentenyl is coming through? :bang3:

WAIT A MINUTE. The Biddum Bozos are trying to combat the opiod crisis WHILE ENABLING it with wide open borders where all of the Fentenyl is coming through? :bang3:

That just goes to show that they're smoking it themselves. I swear, if this administration was underneath Trump, many, many people would be locked up right now.

Forum List

Back