I'm officially a Democrat

If you didn't know what she was doing at that age then how can you claim that she
If you didn't know what she was doing at 29 how do you know she wasn't the norm?
She is disagreeing with well established fact.

29 year olds are young enough for strenuous physical activity and old enough for strenuous mental activity. The peak of a human’s development before you drop off the cliff.

I wouldnt go that far.
I knew far more about my line of work in my forties than I did in my thirties.
And by then they dont so much value your stamina as they do your experience and knowledge.
The point is the balance.

You are not a dumb teenager anymore and you have spent a considerable amount of time contemplating life, while you are not frail or easily tired out at the same time

At 40 you are literally physically dying already(some people deteriorate much faster than others, but by 35 your cell regeneration no longer keeps up with cell destruction no matter how healthy you are), and your increased knowledge base doesn’t make up for that.

It's a given you start to decline physically but the mental breakdown usually happens much later.
Wait till ya get into your forties and fifties and you'll laugh at the thirty year olds who think they know it all.
I can assure you they dont.
It is not about mental deterioration or knowing it all, it is about mental maturation.

Your teen years to your mid 20s is the biggest jump in mental maturation you will ever have.

I made the majority of my money in my forties.
You'll see once ya get there.

She is disagreeing with well established fact.

29 year olds are young enough for strenuous physical activity and old enough for strenuous mental activity. The peak of a human’s development before you drop off the cliff.

I wouldnt go that far.
And by then they dont so much value your stamina as they do your experience and knowledge.

You are not a dumb teenager anymore and you have spent a considerable amount of time contemplating life, while you are not frail or easily tired out at the same time

At 40 you are literally physically dying already(some people deteriorate much faster than others, but by 35 your cell regeneration no longer keeps up with cell destruction no matter how healthy you are), and your increased knowledge base doesn’t make up for that.

It's a given you start to decline physically but the mental breakdown usually happens much later.
Wait till ya get into your forties and fifties and you'll laugh at the thirty year olds who think they know it all.
It is not about mental deterioration or knowing it all, it is about mental maturation.

Your teen years to your mid 20s is the biggest jump in mental maturation you will ever have.

That means nothing.

You wouldn’t have made anything if you didn’t lay the ground work in your 20s.

I was recently a not a Democrat. Trust me.
Do not let my hundreds of Pro-Democrat posts in this message board make you doubt that I will just now #Walkout of the Republican Party, because after careful consideration, I am a liberal instead of a conservative.
4e16d12506cc601e8b53a074cc5ee91a.jpg
16174865_1484064978300230_5151642063147811573_n.png

Has anyone alerted the media because this is ground breaking news......life altering info and yet where is the press? I mean serioisly, this is a game changing announcement!!!

(snicker)

Do not let my hundreds of Pro-Democrat posts in this message board make you doubt that I will just now #Walkout of the Republican Party, because after careful consideration, I am a liberal instead of a conservative.
Everything about the Republican Party is a fucking joke.

Everything about the Republican Party is a fucking joke.
Yep, starting at the top with POTUS and ending at the bottom with POTUS apologists.

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?

At one time was a Republican. But in the last 30 years or so, the Red Party has gone down the dumper and now I am an Independent. And I don't just blindly pull the R lever like many do. In fact, after seeing the recent behavior of the "Elected" officials, I have no choice but to vote mostly democrat in the coming election. You are wrong. Conservatives that have even a smidgen of moral duty can't vote for the latest crop of criminals.
You have never been a Republican.

Republicans don’t support terrorists.

That's why I can't support the newest crop of Republicans. They are Terrorists and Traitors. They are selling our Grand Children's lives.

I wouldnt go that far.

That means nothing.

You wouldn’t have made anything if you didn’t lay the ground work in your 20s.

Of course.

QUOTE="Frankeneinstein, post: 20909901, member: 60534"]
Is this one of those games where ya spin around 10x and then try to post on the internet?[/QUOTE]
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is, without a doubt, the most childish, insipid, utterly facile thread I've seen since Matty/ScienceRocks used to post here, sniveling about how he was becoming a tranny to piss off everyone here (like anyone gave a fuck about his personal life anyway). How old are you, Mr. Frazier, about 9 or 10?

You are not a liberal, you are a lefty.

Eh, I agree with you, but unfortunately, I don't think there's any reclaiming of the term "liberal". It's been soiled into oblivion by the left. They have a history of shitting all over the true meaning of a thing as a tactic to re purpose symbolism and trick people into affiliation with them. Sadly, Liberalism was long ago the victim of this tactic. It's impossible to separate Liberalism with the disease that is leftism today.
Imprimatur Ut Imperemus

Liberal comes from a Latin word that implies being a slaveowner.

Why would you admit this is public?
Because pretending to switch parties in message boards is trending.

Like Ford is pretending that Kavanaugh assaulted her?
Like Kavanaugh is pretending he didn't.

Forum List

Back