🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm officially Republican

Bring it snowflake. Let me show you how to grab the soap in the shower

You dumb old loser. I hate Leftists.
Lightweight reply.

Bring it motherfucker

I would not waste my time. You ll pass on from old age soon anyway. Dumbass Leftist.
I'm a leftist?

Mama always told me not to pick on retards. Guess she was right

No she was Left like you.

You're a fucking foreigner so no one would give a fuck if you joined Donald Duck

I'm an American, born, and raised.
Not that I'm particularly fond of, or supportive of America.

Despite being more like the Founding Fathers than most people in the U.S.A today..

Criminals cannot vote

I'm not a criminal, and I can vote.
You gonna wear your pussy hat to the polls?

What p*ssy hat is that?
Personally I despise both American parties, but just see Democrats as slightly less evil, or retarded.

Actually Republicans are weaker than Democrats, they've bent over for Democrats left, and right.

- Democrats did Abortion with Roe vs Wade,
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats did Affirmative Action against White males.
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats wanted Illegal Immigrant Amnesty,
Republican Reagan granted 'em amnesty.

- Democrats kicked, and screamed about Nazis.
Republicans joined them.

- Democrats did Gay Marriage.
Republicans did nothing.

- Democrats kicked, and screamed about Racism.
Republicans joined them.

- Facebook, Google, Youtube, and other Liberal orgs shut down Right-Wing (Republican views)
Republicans did nothing.

So the Right PROVES (according to your post) that the Right TRIES to compromise while the Left never, ever gives an inch. Their way totally or noone goes forward.

And THAT is why you diss Republicans?

Also, are you unaware that MANY hard core Leftists (See member "Rightwinger") in their never ending deception, are POSING as Republicans when in fact they are Left wingers all the way?

Bring it snowflake. Let me show you how to grab the soap in the shower

You dumb old loser. I hate Leftists.
Lightweight reply.

Bring it motherfucker

I would not waste my time. You ll pass on from old age soon anyway. Dumbass Leftist.
I'm a leftist?

Mama always told me not to pick on retards. Guess she was right

No she was Left like you.
I honestly have no idea what her politics were. Bitch gave me away at the age of 7 and is now dead.

You're a fucking foreigner so no one would give a fuck if you joined Donald Duck

Despite being more like the Founding Fathers than most people in the U.S.A today..

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?
Personally I despise both American parties, but just see Democrats as slightly less evil, or retarded.

Actually Republicans are weaker than Democrats, they've bent over for Democrats left, and right.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

- Facebook, Google, Youtube, and other Liberal orgs shut down Right-Wing (Republican views)
Republicans did nothing.

This is why we love TRUMP.....

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

So the Right PROVES (according to your post) that the Right TRIES to compromise while the Left never, ever gives an inch. Their way totally or noone goes forward.

Also, are you unaware that MANY hard core Leftists (See member "Rightwinger") in their never ending deception, are POSING as Republicans when in fact they are Left wingers all the way?

Republicans are impotent, point blank.

I'm not so sure I'd say Republicans always compromised, sometimes yes, as Reagan had on Amnesty, as a former Democrat, as for Roe vs Wade
Republicans just gave in, and submitted.

Fascists wouldn't let a court order dictate their future, but Republicans have.

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Trump is all hot air, enough hot air to fill a hot-air balloon.

There's still abortion, still gay marriage, still a ton of illegal immigrants, still a ton of outsourced jobs, still a ton of Muslim refugees.

My question to the Left is......WHY destroy America?

Seriously? we all have it damned good here. (Everyone).

Why do you want to bring America down with open borders, weakened economy, destroying business etc?

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

I'm not so sure I'd say Republicans always compromised, sometimes yes, as Reagan had on Amnesty, as a former Democrat, as for Roe vs Wade

I got Two kids. You? Who is impotent?

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

There's still abortion, still gay marriage, still a ton of illegal immigrants, still a ton of outsourced jobs, still a ton of Muslim refugees.

You would do better in only 500 days as POTUS? Lmao.

As if that makes sense.

Nothing you ever say makes sense, tardboi
I just looked back to when the dude joined usmb. He has always been a republican. So ask yourself why would he claim he’s a new republican? He’s probably trying to pretend republicans are winning people over. I see the pr at work. This dr ford thing blew up in democrats faces. Independent aren’t impressed with her weak testimony. Lots of guys are pissed women can just cry rape and a guys life is ruined. Women have sons.

Anyways, I see the American people being duped with theater while the rich are completely getting their way right now with tax breaks and spending cuts. Oh well the masses don’t vote so I guess they don’t matter.

Yeah, totally understand the frustration.
I "think" the Deep state controls most politicians and far too many so called republicans are actually Leftists (RINOS)

I swear sometimes it seems they're being threatened (or bribed massively).
I wish I could get elected to Congress so I could find out what the hell is really going on.

Criminals cannot vote

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

I have to agree with you but...

They are growing balls with TRUMP in CHARGE...…...

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Good! We’re overpopulated as is. But republican policies will fix that. Today most 20 to 30s kids don’t want to get married or have kids. It’s too expensive. Or their all waiting till their in their 30s and having less kids.

And I believe if you got to work for welfare poor women will start having fewer accidents.

First you have to go to school and pay off your student loan. Then you have to save up for a home. This is putting off parenthood for a lot of people. Plus a lot of us aren’t having kids. I have two nephews who adore me.

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Good! We’re overpopulated as is. But republican policies will fix that. Today most 20 to 30s kids don’t want to get married or have kids. It’s too expensive. Or their all waiting till their in their 30s and having less kids.

And I believe if you got to work for welfare poor women will start having fewer accidents.

First you have to go to school and pay off your student loan. Then you have to save up for a home. This is putting off parenthood for a lot of people. Plus a lot of us aren’t having kids. I have two nephews who adore me.

Nah. They are lying to you.

People having a lot less kids will strengthen the nation. A drop in birth rate will significantly help.

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

It’s a fact. The only place where birth rates are not down is Africa.

I know it because I see it. I have lots of friends in their 20s. But I’m specifically thinking about this 23 year old she says she has 3 associates but she’s a waitress at a high end restaurant.

Or my 25 year old buddy who makes $60k as a sales engineer but has $60k in student loans. After paying rent I’m sure it’ll be awhile before that student loan is paid off.

Even my brother had his kids much later than my parents had us.

We were talking about how girls today will hook up with a guy on one of those dating apps and they don’t care if the guy calls back. Especially if the guys a broke ass which most 20 something’s are.

My dad and I were even talking about this. My mom wanted a man because without a man she would be stuck living at home with her parents. Today women get jobs and move out without a man. It’s a new normal

It’s a fact. The only place where birth rates are not down is Africa.

I know it because I see it. I have lots of friends in their 20s. But I’m specifically thinking about this 23 year old she says she has 3 associates but she’s a waitress at a high end restaurant.

Or my 25 year old buddy who makes $60k as a sales engineer but has $60k in student loans. After paying rent I’m sure it’ll be awhile before that student loan is paid off.

Even my brother had his kids much later than my parents had us.

We were talking about how girls today will hook up with a guy on one of those dating apps and they don’t care if the guy calls back. Especially if the guys a broke ass which most 20 something’s are.

My dad and I were even talking about this. My mom wanted a man because without a man she would be stuck living at home with her parents. Today women get jobs and move out without a man. It’s a new normal

Which is fine

I was non-partisan the first 39 years, but recently registered Republican. Unless things change drastically, which from here looks impossible, I'll finish a Republican.

I can no longer bring myself to vote Democrat for anyone short of Jesus Christ himself. A vote for Democrat is a vote to eliminate the middle class for one-world order, a chaotic society, propaganda, dishonesty and twisted thinking.

BTW Dems., you had a good one in Jim Webb. He didn't stand a chance with "progress"ive Democrats. Probably better he lost anyway, because Trump's kicking ass.
Good for you, I've been a conservative independent my whole life, I have voted for democrats in the past, the last being Walt Minnick.
I will never vote again for a democrat. From now on it will be along party lines.
The democrat party has a stench. They will lie and cheat to not have a SC that tilts conservative for a generation. No integrity, and no morals.
I have to laugh at the liberal posters on this board try to carry the water for their masters. Most pathetic bunch I've ever seen.

What p*ssy hat is that?

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

Republicans joined them.

Republicans did nothing.

You mean my nephews? You can’t fake the love they show me. I’m cool uncle sealybobo. I’m crazy silly fun uncle with a quadrunner and pontoon boat. I taught them how to be athletes and I babysat them. Only spanked one once years ago and boy did he get pissed. Lol

P.s. my brother sends them to the most expensive school in Michigan. Probably spends $50k a year for both of them. I tell them if their parents ever die they’ll go to public school. Lol

Forum List

Back