I’m proud of my president

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

Trump:

Zero Points on Style.

100 Points on RESULTS.

Bold, Brash, Egotistical, Lewd, Vulgar, No Filter, undiplomatic. Everything I dislike in a person. However, EFFECTIVE, Well Intended, and Represents America's Best Interest. Thanks President Trump. I will take the bad for the GOOD RESULTS.

He has accomplished more in fifteen months than Obama did in eight years, which is a good thing as we didn't need the finalization of FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION.

Here's your Fundamental Transformation right here Obama/Soros!

Your Thrill on Orangeberry Hill is going to be short-lived.

Enjoy it while it lasts :wink:

You got another 6 /12 years of misery on the way, Rat. :21:

5yjbztv.gif

This is scary. If you guys were the majority...we'd have some real problems.

3,000 documented certified lies in 16 months.

You gotta laugh hard at these guys how they try to twist the facts! Certified by WHO? The people who want Trump out of office? Meantime, they never qualify that just one of Obama's lies to the nation, like who we can keep as a doctor or how much we will save with Obummacare, did more actual HARM to our nation than thousands of Trump's little white fibs.

And they never EVER will tell you the BIGGEST reason why they REALLY hate Trump! Because he is a

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

Obama's vision for the US - kiss Communists and Muslim ass.

Crooked Hillary's vision for the US - more money to her money laundering foundation.

Trump's vision - make America great again

Last edited:
This is scary. If you guys were the majority...we'd have some real problems.

3,000 documented certified lies in 16 months.

You gotta laugh hard at these guys how they try to twist the facts! Certified by WHO? The people who want Trump out of office? Meantime, they never qualify that just one of Obama's lies to the nation, like who we can keep as a doctor or how much we will save with Obummacare, did more actual HARM to our nation than thousands of Trump's little white fibs.

And they never EVER will tell you the BIGGEST reason why they REALLY hate Trump! Because he is a

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

hes the biggest LIAR on the entire planet,

F HIM.

Highly doubt that - Is the "lawyer-ish" dude singing yet about the Russian money? :lol:

193l6t.jpg

Yet Trump didn't get a dime of it or know or care about it.......

Trump: Batting 1.000 heading for second All-Star team
Rats: Still toiling in A-ball...can't hit BIG LEAGUE curve balls. :badgrin:

Trump:

Zero Points on Style.

100 Points on RESULTS.

I disagree I love his style.......he takes no shit from anyone......and people hate that.

Forum List

Back