Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

Nothing but tired ass clichés.
You statist assholes don't want to fix shit. That is fucking OBVIOUS.
You clicked on this thread and left logic in the hallway
"banning guns and regulations will stop suicide and illegal guns DDDDEEEEEERRRRR"

you really value a cops life that low?
What are you talking about?
th

I did. DUH?

You said "without infringing on other people rights"

And I said that no rights are being infringed on with gun regulations.
You are a liar. Or really dumb.

But you just can't say why?
Read my whole post!
Answer the question.
I did dumbass! He only quoted the first sentence.
You wandered away again son. You remind me of "believers" like Jeff Sessions. You have no need for information, facts, data, or objective reality. You have a belief system and that's it.

Nothing but tired ass clichés.
You statist assholes don't want to fix shit. That is fucking OBVIOUS.
You clicked on this thread and left logic in the hallway
"banning guns and regulations will stop suicide and illegal guns DDDDEEEEEERRRRR"

You don't understand your authoritarian power stucture, it seeks no solutions; chaos and mass hysteria amongst the rabble is the objective.

I did. DUH?

You said "without infringing on other people rights"

And I said that no rights are being infringed on with gun regulations.

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.
How is regulating guns going to solve the problem with illegal guns? Goddamn WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THAT?
Because you are all regurgitating hacks!
How is regulating guns going to stop suicide by gun? Make a gun harder to get, but they still kill themselves.
Throwing themselves in front of buses must be better than blowing their brains out.
GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

We have states that regulate guns and we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state. You really don't see any problem some Federal regulation can't fix?

See Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

what is there to CARE about . Suicide is NO problem and shouldn't be used as an excuse to limit my Rights . illegal gun are mostly stolen guns that are gotten through criminal activity . Use a gunsafe if you like but thats about all that can be done TNHarley .

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

People do not have a right to free-for-all firearm acquisition.

Yeah they do, read the Constitution.

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

Hmm strange, I don't feel particularly oppressed.

Cool, then carry on.

if you care so much, why are you scared to tackle the actual problems? Being suicide and gang violence? You know, with illegal guns?
You skip around the problem. I don't think you actually care at all.
Suicide is not gun murder. As for gang firearm violence, as long as handguns are easily obtainable such activity will not be able to be restrained. Again, the experience of other nations with low gun murders will not be looked at by gun nuts.

Just for the record, you'd have had to have been pretty busy to match my tally of animals killed with rifle and shotgun, easily in the thousands.

Read my whole post!
Answer the question.
You wandered away again son. You remind me of "believers" like Jeff Sessions. You have no need for information, facts, data, or objective reality. You have a belief system and that's it.
go back and read the goddamn thing you arrogant jerkoff.
He thinks regulation will curb suicide and gang violence. I broke it down in the post that he didn't fully quote.
You are delusional.
As usual.

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.
How is regulating guns going to solve the problem with illegal guns? Goddamn WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THAT?
How is regulating guns going to stop suicide by gun? Make a gun harder to get, but they still kill themselves.
Throwing themselves in front of buses must be better than blowing their brains out.
GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

We have states that regulate guns and we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state. You really don't see any problem some Federal regulation can't fix?
we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state.

Which state allows stores to sell firearms to an out of stater without running a background check?

So you think severely limiting access to guns will curb suicide and illegal guns?
PURE
FUCKING
GENIUS
Even though I categorically state gun murder rates, as does the OP. I can see you're just another dumb fuck rightard gun nut.

Read my whole post!

GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

So how is regulating guns going to curb suicide and gang violence?
That's the last fucking time I asking you that question.

if you care so much, why are you scared to tackle the actual problems? Being suicide and gang violence? You know, with illegal guns?
You skip around the problem. I don't think you actually care at all.
Suicide is not gun murder. As for gang firearm violence, as long as handguns are easily obtainable such activity will not be able to be restrained. Again, the experience of other nations with low gun murders will not be looked at by gun nuts.

Just for the record, you'd have had to have been pretty busy to match my tally of animals killed with rifle and shotgun, easily in the thousands.
They include those in with the stats. How else did we accomplish 35K murders in one year when only 13K involved more than one person?
If you don't want to fix suicide, fine. But don't bitch about the numbers.

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

7df90acb39e351d21a8d63a9bacdd271_oh-really-meme-oh-really_400-400.jpeg

Please, do tell.

So far, the only people willing to combat the main sources of our high gun death rate are the right. VERY telling.
Not to polarize or anything though :badgrin:

what is there to CARE about . Suicide is NO problem and shouldn't be used as an excuse to limit my Rights . illegal gun are mostly stolen guns that are gotten through criminal activity . Use a gunsafe if you like but thats about all that can be done TNHarley .

It's the same with healthcare. Sure other societies have done much better at figuring things out beneficially for society as a whole. We're simply not into that as a society; this notion of a socially cooperative approach to society. I do agree that it is not the gun, the issue is the society itself. And our form of governance, being managed outside the reach of the masses, the citizen, by concentrated corporate power/wealth and Wall Street, has no goal other than to extract and concentrate as much societal wealth as possible until collapse.

Read my whole post!

GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

So how is regulating guns going to curb suicide and gang violence?
That's the last fucking time I asking you that question.

Suicide gets more complicated, a lot less certain and even slightly less romantic without an easy to grab gun. I don't think there is any doubt less people will die of suicide if guns are slightly tougher to obtain, especially if you have a known mental health problem. Slicing your own veins is very different from just pulling a trigger.

Gang violence - if guns from other states are tougher to obtain they can get a lot more expensive and less likely to be acquired and used.

There are common sense laws that we can pass that will make it easier to contain the spread of illegal guns. Common sense laws that will prevent quick-and-easy gun access without a background check.

How about - GET LOST.

What a fucking joke.

7df90acb39e351d21a8d63a9bacdd271_oh-really-meme-oh-really_400-400.jpeg

Please, do tell.

Look at your "leaders", they all serve the same cabal regardless of who you voted for love. Goldman Sachs is always all up in the white house. You bail out Wall Street regardless.

Read my whole post!
Answer the question.
go back and read the goddamn thing you arrogant jerkoff.
He thinks regulation will curb suicide and gang violence. I broke it down in the post that he didn't fully quote.
You are delusional.
As usual.

I'll never understand why you get so upset when folks won't line up as your disciples.

Forum List

Back