Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

People do not have a right to free-for-all firearm acquisition.
Umm can you reply to what I said? Lol

I did. DUH?

You said "without infringing on other people rights"

And I said that no rights are being infringed on with gun regulations.
You are a liar. Or really dumb. Not to mention, how would that stuff stop someone form blowing their brains out? What if they have money, time and a clean record?
How would regulations curb the problem with gangs?
You are not even thinking about this, you are spitting out clichés. Please, go back and read the OP. We are looking for solutions.

YOur unhappiness with reality is noted. And dismissed. Because your unhappiness does not trump reality.
You really are one of the dumbest of dumb fuck rightards. If there was such a correlation between illegitimacy and firearms homicide rates then Iceland would have one of the highest firearms homicide rates in the world.

db18_Fig_6.png

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

I did. DUH?

You are a liar. Or really dumb.

But you just can't say why?

I did. DUH?

Read my whole post!

Excellent question.

I think the real hard core answer is to come down hard on the gangs and drug trade that produces the violence. How you do that without taking away Liberty is the $64 question.
Legalize drugs
I also think culture has something to do with it. But if we legalized drugs, in a couple decades, it could weed itself out.
Well america has always been predicated upon violence, sure. Look at how we attempt to solve every problem with violence first, and how we always rally and cheer when the power structure bombs or sends in the $1.4M each Raytheon missiles.

I did. DUH?

Read my whole post!
Answer the question.

We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Whos with me?

How about - GET LOST.

Yeah they do, read the Constitution.

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

I did. DUH?

Read my whole post!
Answer the question.
I did dumbass! He only quoted the first sentence.

I did. DUH?

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.

Whos with me?
----------------------------------------------------- not me , i don't do gun violence so i want NO limits on my RIGHTS . Plus i don't much concern myself with people that do use guns in violent acts just so the violence isn't against me or mine . Suicide is not even worth discussing . --------- just a comment as i didn't even read past your 'op' TNHarley .

So seeing as gang members are the number two cause of high gun death, you want to ban guns form law abiding citizens. So, in essence, you aren't doing a goddamn thing about the actual problem?
If one looks at the experience of other nations with low gun murder rates the answer is clear, and as I have stated. That's why you ignore those examples, you don't like the answer.

my friends with desert eagles see no reason they as legal gun owners should not be able to buy them
Which is why gun murder rates in the US will continue to outstrip those of other developed countries.
if you care so much, why are you scared to tackle the actual problems? Being suicide and gang violence? You know, with illegal guns?
You skip around the problem. I don't think you actually care at all.

Whos with me?

How about - GET LOST.

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

I did. DUH?

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.
How is regulating guns going to solve the problem with illegal guns? Goddamn WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THAT?
Because you are all regurgitating hacks!
How is regulating guns going to stop suicide by gun? Make a gun harder to get, but they still kill themselves.
Throwing themselves in front of buses must be better than blowing their brains out.
GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

So seeing as gang members are the number two cause of high gun death, you want to ban guns form law abiding citizens. So, in essence, you aren't doing a goddamn thing about the actual problem?
If one looks at the experience of other nations with low gun murder rates the answer is clear, and as I have stated. That's why you ignore those examples, you don't like the answer.
So you think severely limiting access to guns will curb suicide and illegal guns?
PURE
FUCKING
GENIUS

Whos with me?

How about - GET LOST.

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

Hmm strange, I don't feel particularly oppressed.

tn if people are pushed into ghettos with no hope you produce violence and yes i think with better opportunities and education, jobs and some security ...you do realize that gangs provide services ....and that is how they win young people over...in a gang you can make money you have someone to back you up....you have a warm place at night....we look at things from a very privileged white attitude ..how many of us know the true desperation that comes from having nothing and knowing the next day wont be any better...how many nights has one or the other gone to bed hungry or done without? what if you watched them hungry night after night? what would you be driven too and i swear if you say moms house i will kill you lol

you need to find a way to make gangs less cool, and less profitable.

Infiltrate them and use the RICO act on EVERYONE.

Deport every single gang member that can be deported, whether convicted of a crime or not.

deport?

to where?

No place would want, or take them.

(How much longer is the halfllife on Bikini?)

Woe to a nation that won't take back their own citizens.

Then they are stateless people. Tag them with trackers and let them know that being caught in the us is a felony. Build a "refugee camp" on the border with Mexico, and don't patrol the wall with Mexico.
Woe to a nation that won't take back their own citizens.
I was referring to the home grown ones

Forum List

Back