Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?
A few years ago there was a cop in a town nearby who made it a habit of parking in front of a known gang members house. The gangbanger sued for harassment and won.
You have to start with purging all leftist judges from the judicial system. Second step is to get God back into public life.

Because the answer is to effectively ban handguns and military style semi-automatics.

We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Whos with me?
When there is no sanctity of life, even when a person is still in the womb, how can people outside of the womb show any sanctity either. Liberals kill 330,000 babies a year, in our out of the womb, far more than any gun murders.

how-they-die.png

one thing i hear about is....stiffer penalties for use of a gun during a crime....i think ny adds 2.5 years for gun use and jersey only adds 1 year....i could be wrong...but that could be a first step next might be gun buy backs that has worked in some countries...i go back and forth on the autos and if they should be legal....i dont see any use for them....my friends with desert eagles see no reason they as legal gun owners should not be able to buy them...
the huge problem will always be heirlooms and registration
I absolutely agree with that. If im not mistaken, the gun lobby does too.
10 years sounds ok. It might not actually curb anything, but it would keep them off the streets longer.

one thing i hear about is....stiffer penalties for use of a gun during a crime....i think ny adds 2.5 years for gun use and jersey only adds 1 year....i could be wrong...but that could be a first step next might be gun buy backs that has worked in some countries...i go back and forth on the autos and if they should be legal....i dont see any use for them....my friends with desert eagles see no reason they as legal gun owners should not be able to buy them...
the huge problem will always be heirlooms and registration
You mean like how under Obama more career criminals with firearms convictions and use went free? How he pardoned career criminals? Like that?

Whos with me?
The last two times I've seen in depth discussions about curbing illegal guns, research and law enforcement ALL agree that gun registration is part of the answer so the gun can be traced and the owner who released it into the illegal market can be held accountable. Of course, combating gangs by stopping the cartels from entering the country is a good first step. Combating the MARKET for drugs is harder and something the Republicans have been extremely reluctant to spend money on. Investing in programs to keep kids busy and productive and OUT of gangs at age 12 or whatever, and finding ways to influence massive amounts of economic growth into cities with gang problems is another way. When selling drugs is the best paying job in the neighborhood, it's an impossible mission.
Guns bought legally are registered. Well, except for heirlooms or gifts. How do you go about that?
Free service? Raise taxes to pay for it?

tn if people are pushed into ghettos with no hope you produce violence and yes i think with better opportunities and education, jobs and some security ...you do realize that gangs provide services ....and that is how they win young people over...in a gang you can make money you have someone to back you up....you have a warm place at night....we look at things from a very privileged white attitude ..how many of us know the true desperation that comes from having nothing and knowing the next day wont be any better...how many nights has one or the other gone to bed hungry or done without? what if you watched them hungry night after night? what would you be driven too and i swear if you say moms house i will kill you lol

Most inner city shootings are drug related murders between rival gang members. We should just leave them alone, and in fact offer them free bullets provided by the state government.

It would be a Win = Win for both law enforcement and the public. .... :thup: ... :cool:
If they werent' killing innocents in drive bys, I might agree

Whos with me?

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

okay i just noticed the pile of papers i got out this am....to work on...then this got started let me go do what has to be done...

registration is a doom to gun gifting....no one is giving you a gun registered in their name

Illegitimacy drives violent crime.

We need to reduce illegitimacy, drastically.

Step one STOP CELEBRATING SINGLE MOTHERHOOD, working toward shame.

Step two. improve job situation for working class men, so that they have the capability of being providers.

tn if people are pushed into ghettos with no hope you produce violence and yes i think with better opportunities and education, jobs and some security ...you do realize that gangs provide services ....and that is how they win young people over...in a gang you can make money you have someone to back you up....you have a warm place at night....we look at things from a very privileged white attitude ..how many of us know the true desperation that comes from having nothing and knowing the next day wont be any better...how many nights has one or the other gone to bed hungry or done without? what if you watched them hungry night after night? what would you be driven too and i swear if you say moms house i will kill you lol
So you think the solution is to be the daddy of every big urban area? I don't understand.

Whos with me?

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

People do not have a right to free-for-all firearm acquisition.

How do we ban illegal guns?
I imagine illegal guns are already banned. Legislate an effective ban of handguns and military style semi-automatics, then buy them back, then confiscate them whenever they're seen.

Whos with me?
/---- how about enforcing the laws already on the books? Yeah I know - that's just crazy talk.

Because being killed with a knife is better?
Because the thread is about firearms homicides. Perhaps that will sink in to your consciousness after a few repetitions.

I'm aware of the op. My point was directed to it.

You want to look at countries with low gun murder rates. How about we look at countries with low murder rates?

Forum List

Back