I'm shocked the lefty "fact checkers" are calling Biden a liar for his Presser today.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference
“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”

Why is it when I have posted a link to Politifact, you think it's bullshit?

Fox hosts just keep lying their asses off:

Jeanine Pirro
stated on March 20, 2021 in a TV segment
The southern U.S. border “is now open to anyone from anywhere in the world who wishes to enter our country.”
true
false

By Bill McCarthy • March 23, 2021
Am I suppose to care about this Pirro woman?

Here's some fun fact check......

PROG-fact check says the four Democrat leaders whose words were a threat were...........MOSTLY FALSE. So they're saying you can't hear, read or think. They spoke those words to assault Trump supporters and/or to entertain the violence that was occurring by leftists. Yet..............

Try to find a fact-check where they judge Trump's words before the assault on the Capitol. Near as I can tell the only time they address this is under a different context to say Republicans misquoted Trump, but they don't judge the obvious, which is what Trump said in the context of the assault only, the most basic shit.

In simple terms, never mind their "mostly false" BS, they demonstrate they WON'T judge Trump in the same context & rule as they do the Demonicrats, and they don't judge Republicans in the same manner as they do Democrats. Their business model is to criticize the right at all costs, and here's your bonus for a job well done. That's how the left works.

And that's just one more reason we KNOW fact-checks is simply PROG-rule, same as their polls, media & debate platforms.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Hey genius....

NO one is cherry picking. the left has always said what politifact says is true and that is why Trump was a dump. Trump was a pedophile. Trump like golden showers. Trump is a tax fraud. Trump is a pervert.

All said by politifact and when we asked "where is the proof" you would say "politifact is reliable"

So we are using your standard.

That is not cherry picking.

Know what you are talking about Skippy.
Lol I’m sure all of those things are true about Trump, but obviously Politifact wouldn’t say those things because they couldn’t be verified. Not sure why you are pretending they said those things.
You are correct.
Trump only got good reviews from the press.
Well he is a moron, so that’s going to have an effect.
What are you....like 6 years old?
No, but even a 6 year old could have the same opinion lol

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Hey genius....

NO one is cherry picking. the left has always said what politifact says is true and that is why Trump was a dump. Trump was a pedophile. Trump like golden showers. Trump is a tax fraud. Trump is a pervert.

All said by politifact and when we asked "where is the proof" you would say "politifact is reliable"

So we are using your standard.

That is not cherry picking.

Know what you are talking about Skippy.
Lol I’m sure all of those things are true about Trump, but obviously Politifact wouldn’t say those things because they couldn’t be verified. Not sure why you are pretending they said those things.
You are correct.
Trump only got good reviews from the press.
Well he is a moron, so that’s going to have an effect.
What are you....like 6 years old?
No, but even a 6 year old could have the same opinion lol
Actually, that was probably the best response you could have given my childish post. Well done!

Joe Biden
true
false

I don't believe anything politifact says without doing my own research. The only reason any conservative posts their findings is so that you cannot discredit the source. It is YOUR source, moron. I watched the presser--I know how many times that senile old fuck lied even though he was pitched pre-scripted questions. Take the blinders off dumb fuck. You don't know shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

I don't believe anything politifact says without doing my own research. The only reason any conservative posts their findings is so that you cannot discredit the source. It is YOUR source, moron. I watched the presser--I know how many times that senile old fuck lied even though he was pitched pre-scripted questions. Take the blinders off dumb fuck. You don't know shit.
What are you talking about MY source? Lol don’t be dumb. Your idea of research is retarded conservative blogs.

Joe Biden
true
false

What are you talking about MY source? Lol don’t be dumb. Your idea of research is retarded conservative blogs.
And yours is POLITIFACT? HAHAHAHA! Moron.

Joe Biden
true
false

I don’t ever read Politifact personally, but it’s a legitimate fact check website. Reality has a left wing bias so that’s why you don’t like it.

Joe Biden
true
false

I don’t ever read Politifact personally, but it’s a legitimate fact check website. Reality has a left wing bias so that’s why you don’t like it.
HaHaHa, Reality? Like the US is 85th in infrastructure--Politifact that one junior.

The dementia-ravaged old white racist completely devoid of reality and truth that vomitted lies in between mental lapses during yesterday's pre-planned, pre-coordinated political theater event, who still could not get through it without photos of the journalist, a script, and cheat notes...

...is the same lost, brain-dead zombie who claimed COVID-19 vacines did not exist before he took office ... despite getting his 2 COVID-19 vacines on TV in front of the whole world BEFORE he took office!

'Nuff said!

HaHaHa, Reality? Like the US is 85th in infrastructure--Politifact that one junior.

I thought Barry resolved all of that with his massive deficit-spending, porkulous 'SHOVEL-READY' infrastructure bill....

...oh yeah, after adding all that debt he was forced to admit he was too stupid to know there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' projects...

Joe Biden
true
false

Where are your facts to dispute it?

Joe Biden
true
false

You are a special kind of stupid. I told you to Politifact it. Secondly, unlike you, I watched the fucking alzheimers patient that is squatting in the WH say it--just a couple sentences before he contradicted himself and said 13th. Please keep up moron.

Joe Biden
true
false

Biden said "We're sending". That implies a future tense.

He did not say "We've sent" or "We are currently sending".

You & Politifact need to learn to understand English.

Or we'll send you back.

COMPRENDES, AMIGO?

Joe Biden
true
false

You are a special kind of stupid. I told you to Politifact it. Secondly, unlike you, I watched the fucking alzheimers patient that is squatting in the WH say it--just a couple sentences before he contradicted himself and said 13th. Please keep up moron.
Lol you made the claim. You cite it. Then give your own FACTS why it isn’t true. Our infrastructure system definitely sucks donkey dick in comparison to other first world nations.

Joe Biden
true
false

Lol you made the claim. You cite it. Then give your own FACTS why it isn’t true. Our infrastructure system definitely sucks donkey dick in comparison to other first world nations.
This is why you will forever be relegated to the moronic democrat party because you are too fucking lazy to do your own research. US ranks 13th in infrastructure quality

Joe Biden
true
false

This is why you will forever be relegated to the moronic democrat party because you are too fucking lazy to do your own research. US ranks 13th in infrastructure quality
Lol you made the claim. You cite it idiot. Okay this is progress. So why is it wrong?

Joe Biden
true
false

Silly Billy is like most PROGS here, it goes like this:
Facts & Universe
RACIST!
Why?
I WON
What?
DISPUTE IT

Forum List

Back