I'm shocked the lefty "fact checkers" are calling Biden a liar for his Presser today.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference
“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Yes or no..................did Biden lie?
As the fact check states, they only know February, but don't know the March figures yet, to confirm it was a lie.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
As the fact check states, they only know February, but don't know the March figures yet, to confirm it was a lie.
Who was President in Feb?

Joe Biden
true
false

Unbelievable how hypocritical these lib sheeple are

So nobody would believe that statement, but it isn't a lie...........it's "immaterial".

Got it
It's the new 'Powell' method.
The Chairman Xiden isn't being sued for defamation though....so it's not really relevant...but I do agree not reasonable person would believe anything Chairman Xiden would say...but then against Dembots aren't reasonable people

Joe Biden
true
false

Really? You think it has gotten better since February?
No offense......but your response may show hope....but defies basic logic.

So nobody would believe that statement, but it isn't a lie...........it's "immaterial".

Got it
The Chairman Xiden isn't being sued for defamation though....so it's not really relevant...but I do agree not reasonable person would believe anything Chairman Xiden would say...but then against Dembots aren't reasonable people
Using identifying terms like Chairman XIden and Dembots doesn't help the debate.

Now, before you get all angry at me....Calling Trump "orange man" and "the liar in chief" and calling his supporters racists and rednecks ALSO did not help the debate.

Just making a point.

Got it
Using identifying terms like Chairman XIden and Dembots doesn't help the debate.

Now, before you get all angry at me....Calling Trump "orange man" and "the liar in chief" and calling his supporters racists and rednecks ALSO did not help the debate.

Just making a point.
Sorry

Got it

Just making a point.
But they are wacko libbers so whatever THEY do is okay.
Not jumping on that bandwagon. My mom is a liberal, but her heart is where it should be. My sister? The same thing. My brother? Ditto.
Do I see them as misguided? Yes.
Do they see me as misguided? Yes.
But I believe as I do because it worked for me. Did it work for my mom? Maybe. Did it work for my spinster sister and my brother who has mom buy his underwear? I think not.

Joe Biden
true
false

Biden. But he was president in March as well.

Joe Biden
true
false

BIDEN'S CLAIM: 'Nothing has changed' in the numbers of children coming to the United States since his predecessor, Donald Trump, was in office.

FALSE.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: His administration has been sending back the 'majority' of migrant families trying to cross into the US.

FALSE.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: That Donald Trump cut a $700 million bipartisan plan to address the root causes of why people are leaving their home countries. Biden said: 'What did Trump do? He eliminated that funding. He didn't use it. He didn't do it.'

PARTIALLY FALSE.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: Republicans who contend his pandemic relief package is too expensive passed a tax cut favoring the top 1 per cent.

MISLEADING.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: There were five times as many motions to break the filibuster in 2020 than there were between 1917 and 1971.

MISLEADING.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: He said that 'no other country in the world has even come close, not even close to what we are doing' on getting COVID vaccines into people's arms.

MISLEADING.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: That since his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan was signed passed a 'majority of forecasters have significantly increased their projections. Now projecting it will exceed 6%, a 6% growth in GDP.'

MISLEADING.

BIDEN'S CLAIM: The president claimed support from Republican voters for his plan even as he didn't garner a single GOP vote in Congress. He said that even if Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell says that 'the last thing I did, this last piece of legislation, is so far left, well, then he ought to take a look at his party. Over 50% of them must be over that edge as well. Because they support what I did.'

FALSE.

Got it

Just making a point.
But they are wacko libbers so whatever THEY do is okay.
Not jumping on that bandwagon. My mom is a liberal, but her heart is where it should be. My sister? The same thing. My brother? Ditto.
Do I see them as misguided? Yes.
Do they see me as misguided? Yes.
But I believe as I do because it worked for me. Did it work for my mom? Maybe. Did it work for my spinster sister and my brother who has mom buy his underwear? I think not.
American values are what works. Any administration that supports those values, be it Dem or Republican, is fine with me. What we have now does not work, and it is clear to see just why.

Joe Biden
true
false

Hope or perhaps hoping for improvement over his first month in office....? :)

Joe Biden
true
false

Hope or perhaps improvement over his first month in office, perhaps....? :)
Pinochijoe was asked that very question to which he responded...."My what?"

Joe Biden
true
false

Hope or perhaps improvement over his first month in office, perhaps....? :)
Fair enough. But I guess we will see.

Forum List

Back