I'm shocked the lefty "fact checkers" are calling Biden a liar for his Presser today.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference
“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”
true
false

That's because the real media tells the news, not the comforting lies the RWNJ media tells you.
LOL.

The 'real' media has not existed for a long time. All the major outlets are little more than political mouthpieces for their chosen ideology.
Lol,.that's why they are being critical of President Joe's actions, right?
The coverage of Biden has been fucking glowing. He had his FIRST press conference today and the questions had to be submitted in advance. Barely a blip. Reporters cant gain access to immigrations facilities in a clear coverup of what is actually happening there. Again, a minor blip. No one asks any actual hard questions. The coverage of the election was disgusting, the bobble heads were as obvious in seeking a Biden win as Hannity was in a Trump win.

'Critical' coverage is saying something might not be perfectly kosher buried in an avalanche of how awesome Biden is. CNN, ABC, MSNBC and the rest are no more critical of Biden than FOX was critical of Trump.

Biden left Lefty Fact-Checkers with no option but to point out Biden is a massive LIAR...

I heard the figure is about 13% sent back.

So, either Veggie Joe is a vegetable or he is a lying sack.......................................or both.
This week only. Mexico can't take families at the moment, they haven't got available facilities open either. We're overflowing, and over 70% are being turned back. So imagine what Mexico's side looks like.
So what you are saying is Veggie Joe's No Border Policy has fucked two countries.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

That's because the real media tells the news, not the comforting lies the RWNJ media tells you.
Other than the WSJ not sure what “real media” is these days. Please elaborate.
Anything you would label as "fake news".

Joe Biden
true
false

News Entertainment is the better definition. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.

Joe Biden
true
false

News Entertainment is the better definition. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.
No, that's not what I said or what I meant.

Let me be clear: if you RWNJs say it's fake news it's most likely real media reporting the truth.

Joe Biden
true
false

Let me be clear: if you RWNJs say it's fake news it's most likely real media reporting the truth.
You fucking parasite. You know I am an Independent. Fuck you. You and your fellow leftists are scum. Just like the Alt Right. CNN and MSNBC are as biased as Fox and Newsmax.

Xiden and his admin are massive liars....I mean a lie so obvious, and so big that he propagandist have to call him out for it....

The sad thing is the Dembots will ignore it, and keep repeating what their Dear Leader, Chairman Xiden tells them

I was really disappointed that Biden didn't gratuitously insult anyone, praise a dictator, brag about himself, or wonder aloud about ingesting bleach to kill the coronavius
Seek help soon. :itsok:

Joe Biden
true
false

You fucking parasite. You know I am an Independent. Fuck you. You and your fellow leftists are scum. Just like the Alt Right. CNN and MSNBC are as biased as Fox and Newsmax.
I know you claim to be an independent. I also know that most who do so really aren't.

Joe Biden
true
false

I know you claim to be an independent. I also know that most who do so really aren't.
Proof? Love to see it. I am a Jew, the Alt right doesn’t want me and leftists like you vilify us.

That's a big lie. Props to PROG-facts for being honest for a change.
They aren't all of the sudden being honest ---they didn't just find a conscience.
It's more manipulation---
They want to damage the US so people will "accept" change...
they are just going to use senile JOE as an excuse and cover for what they are orchestrating.
This damage is by design from Bidens and our corrupt medias puppet masters.....

Joe will and is doing massive harm to the US-------
Joe will be the scapegoat
Kamala will step in..and nominate who they really want in charge...
And those who are doing the damage will continue to hide in the shadows as they hollow out the US making themselves richer and more powerful............and at worst for them, everyone will blame Biden who is dying anyways.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Must hurt knowing your illegitimate president is a liar.

Biden left Lefty Fact-Checkers with no option but to point out Biden is a massive LIAR...
Senile Joe----at the end of his life will be the scapegoat for globalist communists-------While everyone including the globalist communist media hos blame JOE, those who are orchestrating this shit will continue to get away with it.

The media is playing games---directing the blame at JOE hoping that the others who are orchestrating this shit aren't blamed.

I was really disappointed that Biden didn't gratuitously insult anyone, praise a dictator, brag about himself, or wonder aloud about ingesting bleach to kill the coronavius
Well its silly things that really dont matter like that which you brainless sheeple spend all your time worrying about.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Hey genius....

NO one is cherry picking. the left has always said what politifact says is true and that is why Trump was a dump. Trump was a pedophile. Trump like golden showers. Trump is a tax fraud. Trump is a pervert.

All said by politifact and when we asked "where is the proof" you would say "politifact is reliable"

So we are using your standard.

That is not cherry picking.

Know what you are talking about Skippy.

Forum List

Back