I'm shocked the lefty "fact checkers" are calling Biden a liar for his Presser today.

Pres Trump had billboards in central America put up, urging citizens to come here, after he found out he lost in November, so to get the massive caravans to arrive, right as Biden was inaugurated....is my best guess!!! :D

Trump's the only one that benefits from this madness! ;)

Pres Trump had billboards in central America put up, urging citizens to come here, after he found out he lost in November, so to get the massive caravans to arrive, right as Biden was inaugurated....is my best guess!!! :D

Who is president now and why are you sheeple still always talking about Trump???

Who is president now and why are you sheeple still always talking about Trump???
Hypocrites. Snowflakes ...and Barry....Blamed Bush for 8 years for everything. Snowflakes continue to binge-hate on Trump...but the moment Barry left they declared no one could sy a word about Barry. After Hillary was spanked in 2016, even after she continued to pop up and say stupid shit, the snowflakes said no one could talk about her.

The solution is simple - just ignore their asses.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference
“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”
true
false

One again, Nostra adds one plus one and comes up with "three". And then he misquotes what Politifact actually said to portray Joe Biden as "completely full of shit". You're the guy who says that the MSM NEVER calls out the left when they lie. Guess you're the one who was full of shit on that claim.

Even worse, you're prepared to pillory Biden for this rating, while completely ignoring the literally hundreds of "pants on fire" ratings received by Donald Trump, which he dismissed at the time as a "leftist hack site", even as Politifact says that they only have one month's data to work with - February of 2021, when the Biden Administration returned 7,000 family units to Mexico, out of the 18,000 who tried to get in.

So while it is not the "vast majority", or even the "majority", it's close to 40% of those who applied, and since they're running out of space, and had to reduce the number of families, the figures for March may be different than they were in February.

What you have proven, FuckBoi, is that you're prepared to apply an entirely different set of standards of "full of shit" to Biden than you ever did to Donald Trump.

AND that you're not interested in the good the nation, the Constitution, good governance, your international reputation, or even common decency. Your only interest is to play "gotcha" on Democrats.

HAVE A REAL DISCUSSION FOR ONCE IN YOUR SHORT STUPID LIFE. What would YOU do with these families? AND NO, WHAT TRUMP DID, IS NOT AN OPTION.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Yes or no..................did Biden lie?
As the fact check states, they only know February, but don't know the March figures yet, to confirm it was a lie.
Who was President in Feb?
Biden. But he was president in March as well.
Nothing gets by you.

Tell me how it isn't a lie when the only numbers we have prove it is a lie....

This should be good.

Joe Biden
true
false

One again, Nostra adds one plus one and comes up with "three". And then he misquotes what Politifact actually said to portray Joe Biden as "completely full of shit". You're the guy who says that the MSM NEVER calls out the left when they lie. Guess you're the one who was full of shit on that claim.

Even worse, you're prepared to pillory Biden for this rating, while completely ignoring the literally hundreds of "pants on fire" ratings received by Donald Trump, which he dismissed at the time as a "leftist hack site", even as Politifact says that they only have one month's data to work with - February of 2021, when the Biden Administration returned 7,000 family units to Mexico, out of the 18,000 who tried to get in.

So while it is not the "vast majority", or even the "majority", it's close to 40% of those who applied, and since they're running out of space, and had to reduce the number of families, the figures for March may be different than they were in February.

What you have proven, FuckBoi, is that you're prepared to apply an entirely different set of standards of "full of shit" to Biden than you ever did to Donald Trump.

AND that you're not interested in the good the nation, the Constitution, good governance, your international reputation, or even common decency. Your only interest is to play "gotcha" on Democrats.

HAVE A REAL DISCUSSION FOR ONCE IN YOUR SHORT STUPID LIFE. What would YOU do with these families? AND NO, WHAT TRUMP DID, IS NOT AN OPTION.
You are too fucking stupid to understand your post proved my OP correct, Dummy.

But at least you got another chance to piss your Depends over Trump again, Halfwit.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Veggie Joe told them to come in the debates, Stupid.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Hey genius....

NO one is cherry picking. the left has always said what politifact says is true and that is why Trump was a dump. Trump was a pedophile. Trump like golden showers. Trump is a tax fraud. Trump is a pervert.

All said by politifact and when we asked "where is the proof" you would say "politifact is reliable"

So we are using your standard.

That is not cherry picking.

Know what you are talking about Skippy.
Lol I’m sure all of those things are true about Trump, but obviously Politifact wouldn’t say those things because they couldn’t be verified. Not sure why you are pretending they said those things.

Joe Biden
true
false

Hey genius....

NO one is cherry picking. the left has always said what politifact says is true and that is why Trump was a dump. Trump was a pedophile. Trump like golden showers. Trump is a tax fraud. Trump is a pervert.

All said by politifact and when we asked "where is the proof" you would say "politifact is reliable"

Lol I’m sure all of those things are true about Trump, but obviously Politifact wouldn’t say those things because they couldn’t be verified. Not sure why you are pretending they said those things.
You are correct.
Trump only got good reviews from the press.

Joe Biden
true
false

Hey genius....

You are correct.
Well he is a moron, so that’s going to have an effect.

Hypocrites. Snowflakes ...and Barry....Blamed Bush for 8 years for everything. Snowflakes continue to binge-hate on Trump...but the moment Barry left they declared no one could sy a word about Barry. After Hillary was spanked in 2016, even after she continued to pop up and say stupid shit, the snowflakes said no one could talk about her.

The solution is simple - just ignore their asses.
To ignore Progs and their relentless propaganda is to understand mostly truth. Alas, they control the nation but do not want to see destruction in the hinterlands who resist them as they survive off of those areas.

The biggest lie I heard was the minor immigrants at the border would starve to death if he did not let them in and feed them. He is going to have to take care of them until they turn 18 and give them green cards so they can take jobs from Americans that we do not have. Give them a bag of food and send them back home. Who made Biden God and Savior? They go to the border without starving and they can get back home without starving. LMAO

Joe Biden
true
false

Hey genius....

You are correct.
Well he is a moron, so that’s going to have an effect.
What are you....like 6 years old?

The biggest lie I heard was the minor immigrants at the border would starve to death if he did not let them in and feed them. He is going to have to take care of them until they turn 18 and give them green cards so they can take jobs from Americans that we do not have. Give them a bag of food and send them back home. Who made Biden God and Savior? They go to the border without starving and they can get back home without starving. LMAO
Correction...

"who made Biden the guy to mandate that the American taxpayer should be God and Savior?"

No one picked up on that.

He claimed to be a "really nice guy"....but I don't see him paying the cost to be a nice guy. I seem him charging the American people so he can be a really nice guy.

It would have spoke volumes if he said "I am asking the American People to show the world that we are really nice people"

Instead, he took all of the credit.

Joe Biden

Why is it when I have posted a link to Politifact, you think it's bullshit?

Fox hosts just keep lying their asses off:

Jeanine Pirro
stated on March 20, 2021 in a TV segment
The southern U.S. border “is now open to anyone from anywhere in the world who wishes to enter our country.”
true
false

By Bill McCarthy • March 23, 2021

Forum List

Back