🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm So Old I Remember President Elect Obama Promising Transparency

Thank god for our constitutional republic, wiki and Russia delivered transparency when Obama, the DNC and main stream media refused

Cool stuff! I am so old I recall how when the Clinton's were involved in the WH it seemed perfectly okay with them to have women, children and men burned to death for having different religious views. It makes me wonder if that is a Dem trait as it repeated last year in Oregon.

Republicans wanted Obama to release information that would damage US Intelligence gathering which would harm the United States. They hate this country. They want it brought down.

It's like Bush calling for the "Freedom Agenda" and then helping the new Iraqi government terrorize their own people.

Republicans wanted Obama to release information that would damage US Intelligence gathering which would harm the United States. They hate this country. They want it brought down.

It's like Bush calling for the "Freedom Agenda" and then helping the new Iraqi government terrorize their own people.

Yeah him releasing his long form birth certificate would be the biggest blow yet to the United States..good thing obama never did it.

So exposing government corruption is unpatriotic? What about after Jan 20?

Funny, I remember Obama lying through is big fat lying mouth...yep that's about all the fool did for 8 years. That and suck at golf.

Forum List

Back