I’m So Old I Remember When Attacking the Press Was Anti-American

When Trump attacks the MSM, he is not attacking 'The Press' he is attacking fake journalism. When Fauxchontas attacks Fox News she is attacking real journalism.

When Trump attacks the MSM, he is not attacking 'The Press' he is attacking fake journalism. When Fauxchontas attacks Fox News she is attacking real journalism.
Everyone knows what Fox news is. If it were real journalism you would not want to watch it.

Everyone knows what Fox news is. If it were real journalism you would not want to watch it.
Dumbass snowflakes like you wouldn't, but intelligent people want the truth.

Real journalism is reporting on real events....like President Trump's great economy. Like, tornadoes, disasters, etc. Other than that all we have is opinion. The question is, how is that opinion supported? Sadly, in the MSM, DNC propaganda - talking points 'supported' by repitition and not truth. Most of the time using the SAME words.

Warren is probably worried that someone might ask a harder question then what is your favorite color.
Like what? So what's it like being a commie menace bent on America's destruction?
Maybe you should ask her if no one told you.
You and others like you voted a second term for the last guy that was so excited on the countries destruction.
Nothing like voting for someone that bombs hospitals. Even bragged about how many he killed with cruise missiles. Allowed congess to be spied. Selling guns to drug dealers then being so proud of it he blamed the last administration.

I'm so old I remember when journalism was a respectable profession and when the media was not a 'domestic enemy'...

I'm so old I remember when journalism was a respectable profession and when the media was not a 'domestic enemy'...

Journalists have been seen traditionally as objective. That can no longer be taken for granted.

The media has a known agenda, ever sense watergate, views itself as the king maker, self righteous bias judge of what is fit for consumption by the masses. The days of honest fact based reporting exited the building long ago, currently replaced by politically motivated and driven misrepresentation and omission of fact.

Great post and spot on.

The journalists of today are so busy trying to make the news, none of them report the news in the unbiased way they are supposed to report it.

I don't trust what any of them say.

Why is it you [people think criticizing the press or any media outlet is un-American?

People here actually have the right to do that and despite your blind faith in the press or the media, both are biased beyond belief

Why is it you [people think criticizing the press or any media outlet is un-American?

People here actually have the right to do that and despite your blind faith in the press or the media, both are biased beyond belief
Criticizing is not the same as attacking by calling the press an enemy of the people.

Criticizing is not the same as attacking by calling the press an enemy of the people.
Except that wasn’t what was said!so you are promoting a lie!

attacking? Show us the attack

But yet for you and others with the same IQ it was perfectly fine for 44 to confiscate computers and emails of members of the press. So just treat them like crimminals, or some fascist regime that's fine. But don't you dare call them biased or criticize them in any way.

Most if not all media gave up being unbiased years ago. The idea now is to sell emotion along with the story. If it entails leaving out some of the details that is the way it needs to be. The idea is to invoke a visceral response. That is what sells. It is all about sales.

Forum List

Back