I’m So Old I Remember When Attacking the Press Was Anti-American

I can’t keep up with the constant flip flopping.

View attachment 261007
Twitter
Me too. The days of Walter Cronkite and Huntley-Brinkley are long gone. I think it died when Ted Turner created CNN and make providing the news a for profit enterprise instead of a public service as it once was. The news broadcast was once a single hour early evening broadcast because they all lost money doing it but it helped fulfill the public service clause in the FCC broadcast license the networks had to have to be on the air.
no, the news was about providing the people what was happening, not injecting a side to a story. Just the story. when injecting opinion into a news story, it is no longer news. I wish the left understood that. the news is about something, plane crashed, x people died. that's news, what isn't news is the host of broadcast telling everyone the pilot was a republican and believed that the president was cleared of the mueller report so it's ok for him to die. that isn't news.

The idea of an unbiased press is silly. Newspapers have endorsed particular candidates since the printing press has existed. Maybe the "fake news" crowd should crack open a history book.
who cares who a newspaper endorsed? Why does that matter to america, if not introducing influence? interference in fact. it is no longer a fair debate.

Same with a union, are all of the union members to vote as the union brass? is that implied? how fking unconstitutional. fk them and their support. I give two fking shits, they can all shut up. that's interference.

Your fucking Emperor goes around calling the media the enemy of the people and you are upset about this?
he never said that

He's actually said it word for word numerous times.
well post the link and video. please, cause you're fking wrong.

I'm not looking for links. It has been in the news numerous times. Fox News criticized him for calling the media the enemy of the people.

Your fucking Emperor goes around calling the media the enemy of the people and you are upset about this?
Don’t like having your nose rubbed in your hypocrisy?
Hypocrisy is being the GOP propaganda channel and acting like they would have given Warren a fair shake.
Much fairer than the treatment Trump got, shit for brains.

The Orange Virus deserves it. I guess you can't understand that.

OAN is generating ad revenue at the fastest pace of any broadcast media I've seen and they are well to the right of Trump. the MSM minus their business news are either tanking or they are a trophy investment.

Hypocrisy is being the GOP propaganda channel and acting like they would have given Warren a fair shake.

Leftwing trash always find a way to justify their hypocrisy.

so any candidate that refuses an offer from Fox news for a debate is attacking the press.

never any merit or fact.

No, you're the fucking hypocrite. It's how you wingers operate. The professional conduct of this usurper in office has been shit since he was s*Elected. If orange baby man is going to call the media an enemy of the people, then the media should retaliate and unload on his ass daily until he's either out of office, impeached or drops dead (any of the 3 will suffice). And I would tell it right to his fat fucking face if he asked. He deserves this shit. All day, every day.

No one disputes the ability of one to exercise their right of free speech and opinion, the question and thus problem is the failure of those purporting via the disclaimer of unnamed sources to be reporting factual unbiased news. There is a careful distinction between reporting the news and politically motivated personal interpretation of the news. Reminds me of the day when teachers were required to teach facts not their interpretation of facts laced with personal agenda.
So how does a false politically motivated dossier become fact? What have we become as a nation based on the rule of law?

The idea of an unbiased press is silly. Newspapers have endorsed particular candidates since the printing press has existed. Maybe the "fake news" crowd should crack open a history book.
Just one more reason not to trust the press

Just one more reason not to trust the press

I'm not saying to trust the press, but to pretend biased news is a new thing ignores hundreds of years of history.

Last edited:
I’m So Old I Remember When Attacking the Press Was Anti-American

I'm old enough to remember tuning into the nightly news and feeling like you had a friend and a watchdog there looking over your shoulder keeping you abreast of the things you should know about.

Now you tune in to see what the latest propaganda is out there being shoved into the ears of the zombie moonbats.

he never said that

I'm not looking for links. It has been in the news numerous times. Fox News criticized him for calling the media the enemy of the people.

So...

he never said that

So...
so you didn't prove he said it. just because hear say is all you got, isn't evidence of shit. But if you need that, here.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back