🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I'm sorry you misunderstood me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
obamacare-wants-rejects-western-medicine-vik-politics-1383947392.jpg

• Banned
Obozocare is doing america a service - it's showing us that govt can't do anything right.

How can anyone be expected to understand this ?:

"We will keep this promise, to the American people. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period ! If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan, period !

I mean come on guys, this is so subjective !

Something very telling here.
Some one on TV threw this out there.

Obama and he crew knew people would be kicked off their plans.
In fact it was designed to do just that....

I offer this piece of evidence that the guest on the show I was watching said...

In Obama's apology he said something to the effect that "He" got burned by the web site being so fucked up. then he quickly corrected himself.

He would have gotten away with it if the Web site was working perfectly.
People would have gotten dumped and wanting to get coverage quickly would have signed up right away....

Obama must be screaming into his pillow every night,
Well he might be doing that anyway after glancing over to the other side of the bed.

How can anyone be expected to understand this ?:

"We will keep this promise, to the American people. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period ! If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan, period !

I mean come on guys, this is so subjective !

I know what you mean. There are roughly 40 different videos of him saying that exact quote, yet he never even attempted to put it into plain language or explain the conditional part of the promise. Somewhere in those sentences he clearly stated that we would not likely get to keep what we have, but he just had to talk over our heads so we wouldn't grasp what he was saying.

And maybe the media played a dirty trick by cutting off the mic in the middle of his promise so we didn't hear the rest of it. Something funny is going on here, for sure.

And when he said health care insurance would be cheaper for families, which families was he talking about? I totally missed that, too, and haven't personally met anyone who is finding the new law "affordable." I know some who have lost their insurance and can't afford the plans that Obama says they are allowed to have. So, some will go without and some will die. So many patients were happy with their doctors and currently receiving treatment for serious illnesses and Obama just kicked them to the curb. Will he at least toss them pain meds as they lay dying?

And we're supposed to feel good about running to Obama's website, but it's not secure. They keep saying they'll fix it. Now they've hired a company who was sued for fraud and had to pay out millions in damages to help run the website. I guess if anyone out there is looking for a government job, just be as dishonest as possible and you'll impress the liberal administration.

Company Sued for Fraud Gets Multi-Million Dollar ObamaCare Contract | Fox News Insider

The problem here is no one misunderstood him we all got it loud and clear the President simply thought he wouldn't get called on it.

Exactly - he made it sound like there was no way you could lose. Take one of our new plans or stick with your old plan.!!! That was critical since without that conception among the american people, obozocare would have never passed.

Obozo assumed the pathetic poodle press would let his lie slide but they haven't. I don't know why they all of a sudden are doing their job.

[

And we're supposed to feel good about running to Obama's website, but it's not secure. They keep saying they'll fix it. Now they've hired a company who was sued for fraud and had to pay out millions in damages to help run the website. I guess if anyone out there is looking for a government job, just be as dishonest as possible and you'll impress the liberal administration.

Obozocare proves once again that govt can't do anything right. There's no profit motive so nobody has an incentive to do things right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back