I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

That is just stupid. Hillary didn't meet with a member of the press, show them one of those "classified" emails, and say, "I shouldn't be showing you this, it is classified". I mean damn fool, get a grip.
How do you know what was in her 30,000 emails she deleted after a subpoena not to delete them?

353043622_2558624704284487_5914476101777426491_n.jpg
Oh Jesus. If you're going to debate with pictures can you at least verify the pictures are real?

Shove it, scuffuless. You have no proof of that nonsense. You are enemies of the American people, worse than the vandals and looters during the summer of 2020.
Classified info was found on Weiner's laptop, much more than one classified document Trump supposedly gave to the media and waved in front of a crowd who had no idea what was actually on the document.

The 3 percent thing is evidence the protests were mostly peaceful. Sounds like you just presented evidence.
There were 30,000 protesters on Jan 6th and only about 2,000 have been arrested, many for very small violations. So, most of those "insurrectionists" were mostly peaceful.

We should either prosecute all or not prosecute all. Hey, I'm fine with prosecuting Trump as long as the others are also prosecuted. That's the point of all this. The DOJ has been weaponized for political purposes.

Hillary can't be charged. The statute of limitations has expired.

False. She herself didn't delete it.
LOL. So, she had someone else delete her crimes. So what? Isn't that a crime? I mean they just indicted a damn valet for Trump along with Trump. Why didn't they indict both Hillary and her accomplice?

These are the leftards that want to run the country. The good thing now is, no one believes them anymore, so the more they open their mouths the worse off they are. Leftards lie, and every lie is an opportunity.
Trump is indicted, so end of that story.

Scruffy going home.

trolling-troll-face.gif

LOL. So, she had someone else delete her crimes. So what? Isn't that a crime? I mean they just indicted a damn valet for Trump along with Trump. Why didn't they indict both Hillary and her accomplice?

Nope, because not only did she not delete them, she instructed a technician to delete them more than a year earlier. So where is her crime?

Of course he mishandled government documents, just like Pence, Biden, Hillary, Obama, and several others. But they weren't indicted for it, only Trump.
Also, there's a difference between basic mishandling and total, deliberate weaponization of government (public!) resources against a rival politician or political party. The latter is what the Democrats do. They are vicious, malevolent, malignant, evil entities....not just arrogant people. And it will TAKE arrogance to knock them down. Trump has that. I might not want him as a neighbor, but in a president in these dismal times...we NEED that. Someone who will damn the chains of political correctness and call the assholes right out on their slimy agenda.

The precedent is set. We are breaking with precedent in the name of weaponized government.

Nope, it's not a precedent. If it were actually a precedent, NO ONE could actually ever be prosecuted for that again. And people have been.

Besides, it's not even the same law. Trump is not charged with destroying government records.

Forum List

Back