I'm starting to worry about my Bank staying solvent

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
346879143_784562909854850_3188174052660288788_n.jpg

true story.....

Luckily, what little money I have is in one of the most top evil banks in the USA...........Bank of America.

Wells Fargo fucked me over years ago. I was unable to get another bank account anywhere.
Until I tried Bank of America. They had no problem with the LIE that Wells Fargo had filed through the system of me writing a "bad check".
I never had checks.........I've always dealt with cash or used my debit card. Bank of America said it was only one instance on my banking record, and they didn't consider that detrimental to giving me a bank account.

Iv'e been with them ever since. Fuck the rest of them to hell.

I know what you mean. My local bank changed names three times in the last ten years. I guess if you don't have too much money deposited the feds will pay you back if the bank goes under.

I keep my balance under $50K in consideration of that. Besides, there are better, more stable things to do with money.

Luckily, what little money I have is in one of the most top evil banks in the USA...........Bank of America.

Wells Fargo fucked me over years ago. I was unable to get another bank account anywhere.
Until I tried Bank of America. They had no problem with the LIE that Wells Fargo had filed through the system of me writing a "bad check".
I never had checks.........I've always dealt with cash or used my debit card. Bank of America said it was only one instance on my banking record, and they didn't consider that detrimental to giving me a bank account.

Iv'e been with them ever since. Fuck the rest of them to hell.

YIKES! My late hubby hated BOA but stuck with them out of some misguided loyalty, because his mom worked for their progenitor in the city we lived in, decades ago. His loyalty ended when BOA closed their branch in the little town we moved to.

Forum List

Back