I'm the most honest guy here- I hope they're Muslim.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Every one of you motherfuckers thought it also...."I hope they're (fill in blank)". Every media member did too. It's the sick world of divisiveness we live in.

We have enough problems already without importing ISIS. If these are white whackjobs....it's gonna delay the security measures we need against Islamic radicals. If they're Muslims....it wont. It will strengthen it. And thus...limit our threats to ones we ALREADY have....like white redneck fanatics and black thugs and Hispanic gang bangers.

So fuck it. I'll be the only honest one here. I hope they're Muslim.

Thanks for being honest. You obviously want to draw attention away from all the homegrown white Christian anti-abortion terrorists. I can't blame you for that. I'd also be ashamed if I were you.

Thanks for being honest. You obviously want to draw attention away from all the homegrown white Christian anti-abortion terrorists. I can't blame you for that. I'd also be ashamed if I were you.

No. I'd rather deal with those....and not worry about ISIS coming on top of it. We're importing ISIS. We have enough psychotic murderous whites blacks and hispanics to worry about.

So....I hope they're Muslim so we can IMMEDIATELY stop the flood of Muslims....and just deal with out own nuts.

Every one of you motherfuckers thought it also...."I hope they're (fill in blank)". Every media member did too. It's the sick world of divisiveness we live in.

We have enough problems already without importing ISIS. If these are white whackjobs....it's gonna delay the security measures we need against Islamic radicals. If they're Muslims....it wont. It will strengthen it. And thus...limit our threats to ones we ALREADY have....like white redneck fanatics and black thugs and Hispanic gang bangers.

Why? You hoping some of your buddies will be inspired to go murder some filthy muzzies?

No. I'd rather deal with those....and not worry about ISIS coming on top of it. We're importing ISIS. We have enough psychotic murderous whites blacks and hispanics to worry about.

So....I hope they're Muslim so we can IMMEDIATELY stop the flood of Muslims....and just deal with out own nuts.

And we are 'importing ISIS' how exactly?

By allowing tourists to visit?

You planning on building a wall around the entire United States- or maybe a Dome?

Why? You hoping some of your buddies will be inspired to go murder some filthy muzzies?

Already explained why. If you're too retarded to understand then go drool into your cup and shut up.

Already explained why. If you're too retarded to understand then go drool into your cup and shut up.
You're not fooling anyone scumbag. You'd be thrilled if some lunatic gunned up a mosque tomorrow. Letms see if you're still the "most honest guy here" when that happens.

You're not fooling anyone scumbag. You'd be thrilled if some lunatic gunned up a mosque tomorrow. Letms see if you're still the "most honest guy here" when that happens.

Nope..I'd be thrilled if the mosque packed up and moved back to Shitholeistan.

Thinking this should be my new siggie_

All white supremacists, kkk, nazis, child molesters and gun nutters should be killed and their trailers burned to the ground.

They're all pretty much the same and just imagine what a much better world it would be without them.

If you're too retarded

Oh the irony!!! A southern cracka with a hill billy cletus accent calling others retarded

Forum List

Back