I'm the only one with common sense here

If it won't fit on a bumper strip no liberal will read it - much less comprehend it.
such a response reveals a lazy thinker
A simpleton to boot. We are much better off than we were at the end of Bushs reign.
Of course we are.

The end of Bush's term was marked by sabotage and treason by the Left Wing of the Democratic Party in order to ensure the election of Hillary Clinton.

Then, Barack Obama played her ass like a cheap fiddle.

Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex than they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.
Total bullshit

I am the only one with common sense here

I hope you prove me wrong. This thread is a great place to start.
I have twice the common sense that you have

Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex than they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.
Total bullshit

I am the only one with common sense here

I hope you prove me wrong. This thread is a great place to start.
I have twice the common sense that you have

Wouldn't that be a relief.

If it won't fit on a bumper strip no liberal will read it - much less comprehend it.
such a response reveals a lazy thinker
A simpleton to boot. We are much better off than we were at the end of Bushs reign.
Of course we are.

The end of Bush's term was marked by sabotage and treason by the Left Wing of the Democratic Party in order to ensure the election of Hillary Clinton.

Then, Barack Obama played her ass like a cheap fiddle.

Treason??? Getting beat by constitutional, electoral process with no proof whatsoever of anything else is not treasonous, but just stupid talk.

Independent Contractor Defined
People such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, accountants, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, or auctioneers who are in an independent trade, business, or profession in which they offer their services to the general public are generally independent contractors. However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individual is an independent contractor if the payer has the right to control or direct only the result of the work and not what will be done and how it will be done. The earnings of a person who is working as an independent contractor are subject to Self-Employment Tax.
If you are an independent contractor, you are self-employed. To find out what your tax obligations are, visit the Self-Employed Tax Center.
You are not an independent contractor if you perform services that can be controlled by an employer (what will be done and how it will be done). This applies even if you are given freedom of action. What matters is that the employer has the legal right to control the details of how the services are performed.
If an employer-employee relationship exists (regardless of what the relationship is called), you are not an independent contractor and your earnings are generally not subject to Self-Employment Tax.
However, your earnings as an employee may be subject to FICA (Social Security tax and Medicare) and income tax withholding.
For more information on determining whether you are an independent contractor or an employee, refer to the section on Independent Contractors or Employees.

Pretty sure you're an idiot.

People give up because the economic environment is unhealthy and deadly to many industries, which will refuse to hire and expand. Who creates the environment or who can have an effect on the regulations and ability to for banks to hand out more loans that businesses need to be able to hire and offer these unemployed jobs? Jobs like the one you are lucky to have.
I don't have a job. People give up because they are told times are tough and they say what the hell. People that disregard all the BS still make money be it with a job or with a business. The POTUS wont get you wealthier nor will they make you poor. You do that.

Oh! so you aren't in the working industry and haven't seen what's really going on. Makes sense. See I agree that people can always go the self-employment rout if they have the money for start up or they get investors, but in today's environment that usually means switching industries due to government involvement in the ones that are suffering right now. Examples are coal and manufacturing. Also finding investors for a start up is nearly impossible. Nobody wants to invest in this climate in small businesses.
Wrong agian. My business is very closely tied with the job market. You are just making excuses because you are too lazy too do something.

Another contradiction.... So you are working! I own a multi million dollar business and hire 3 weeks of every month and it's because I'm lucky enough to sell a product that everybody needs that's been around for 100 years that is owned by warren buffet. However, since I'm one of the top in the world in my business and the business is world wide since it's in 86 different countries I get invited to small business organizational meetings to talk about how to run a small successful business and explain what it takes. I was promoted to divisional supervisor and I oversee over a hundred franchises and am well known by the president of the parent company.

I'm in th ebest position of anybody here to know exactly what's going on with small business in this country and different industries in this nation.

If you are what you say you are, then all of that money has gone to your head. You are nothing but a power hungry businessperson who flouts his wealth and stature in front of others. No wonder people have a negative view of the rich.

Though, highly doubt you are what you say you are. Your grammar and syntax are atrocious. In the business world, you need to communicate cogently. The use of such grandiose language tells me that you are lying.

Though, I'll retract my statements if you can tell me what business it is you own, and what it's current net worth is. What is your business' ticker symbol? Do they trade stock in the DOW, NASDAQ or S&P 500?

I own a franchise of it an S-Corp with no shareholders. Worth over 8 million. Kirby corporation is worth way more. Owned by Scott Fetzer Company, which is owned by warren buffet.

Last edited:
People such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, accountants, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, or auctioneers who are in an independent trade, business, or profession in which they offer their services to the general public are generally independent contractors. However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individual is an independent contractor if the payer has the right to control or direct only the result of the work and not what will be done and how it will be done. The earnings of a person who is working as an independent contractor are subject to Self-Employment Tax.
If you are an independent contractor, you are self-employed. To find out what your tax obligations are, visit the Self-Employed Tax Center.
You are not an independent contractor if you perform services that can be controlled by an employer (what will be done and how it will be done). This applies even if you are given freedom of action. What matters is that the employer has the legal right to control the details of how the services are performed.
If an employer-employee relationship exists (regardless of what the relationship is called), you are not an independent contractor and your earnings are generally not subject to Self-Employment Tax.
However, your earnings as an employee may be subject to FICA (Social Security tax and Medicare) and income tax withholding.
For more information on determining whether you are an independent contractor or an employee, refer to the section on Independent Contractors or Employees.

"Pretty sure" you don't sound confident. You don't think large corporations hire attorneys to be able to hire Independent contractors? LOL. :) It's a very simple thing to get around. However, you bring up another advantage of 1099 IC's they only pay the 15.3% self employment tax.

"Pretty sure" you don't sound confident. You don't think large corporations hire attorneys to be able to hire Independent contractors? LOL. :) It's a very simple thing to get around. However, you bring up another advantage of 1099 IC's they only pay the 15.3% self employment tax.

Yes, instead of just paying 6.4% as an employee. What an idiot. No big corporations hire attorneys to make sure They don't violate employee status. You're pathetic.

Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are.

WRONG.

There is no set way to determine what an independent contractor is or isn't. You could be a single individual or a group of people.

LOL, so you find ways to exploit the tax code. Well then, if you are misclassifying what is or isn't an employee or IC, you are in deep shit my friend. Also pretty sure you don't need to hire an attorney to hire an independent contractor either. All one needs do is write out an agreement with the pertinent clauses and such. Those kinds of things are critical in case the IRS decides to audit you.

KEX is the symbol. I own a franchise of it an S-Corp with no shareholders. Worth over 8 million. Kirby corporation is worth way more. Owned by scotts fitzgerald, which is owned by warren buffet.

Wrong dumbass, S Corps have stock, it is a requirement. Door to door Kirby salesman, give me a break. :lol:

KEX is the symbol. I own a franchise of it an S-Corp with no shareholders. Worth over 8 million. Kirby corporation is worth way more. Owned by scotts fitzgerald, which is owned by warren buffet.

Wrong dumbass, S Corps have stock, it is a requirement. Door to door Kirby salesman, give me a break. :lol:

The guy's a fraud. Even a layman can see through him.

Yes, instead of just paying 6.4% as an employee. What an idiot. No big corporations hire attorneys to make sure They don't violate employee status. You're pathetic.

Wrong. independent contractor income is 100% tax deductable. The independent contractors pay the 15.3% not the company that hires them.

It's not a requirement. been audited multiple times and this issue never came up. Keep trying. :) Oh I was wrong KEX isn't the symbol. Berkshire hathaway is. :)

also, asclepias answer my question - What's the difference between 1099 independent contractors and w2 full time employees?
If you dont know then you shouldnt be talking about things like the job market and what governs it.

I want to hear you say it, because i already know. If you say it you will be exposing yourself. Either you can do it or I will. Your choice. Give you a hint - Has to do with Health insurance costs and eligibility.
I dont play prove it to me games. I know you dont know and thats why you are asking me.

Ok, I'll expose you. Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are. This is the number one reason why big companies are dropping full time employees and hiring 1099 independent contractors. They don't have to offer them health care and these independent contractors will do more work and work longer hours for less pay than a full time employee. Now independent contractors have a huge problem if they have 2 or more employees can get small business private medical coverage but since they have small qty of employees they have to pay huge rates making it just not worth it.
Please dont expose yourself to me. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are but lay off the unwelcome advances. I'm glad you looked up the difference but you forgot another difference. More proof you are a rookie with no knowledge of the job market.

The guy's a fraud. Even a layman can see through him.

Lots of money to be made in it. Don't need a college education so this is perfevt for the poor to leap over the middle class and become wealthy. :) You against that?

Last edited:
also, asclepias answer my question - What's the difference between 1099 independent contractors and w2 full time employees?
If you dont know then you shouldnt be talking about things like the job market and what governs it.

I want to hear you say it, because i already know. If you say it you will be exposing yourself. Either you can do it or I will. Your choice. Give you a hint - Has to do with Health insurance costs and eligibility.
I dont play prove it to me games. I know you dont know and thats why you are asking me.

Ok, I'll expose you. Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are. This is the number one reason why big companies are dropping full time employees and hiring 1099 independent contractors. They don't have to offer them health care and these independent contractors will do more work and work longer hours for less pay than a full time employee. Now independent contractors have a huge problem if they have 2 or more employees can get small business private medical coverage but since they have small qty of employees they have to pay huge rates making it just not worth it.
Please dont expose yourself to me. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are but lay off the unwelcome advances. I'm glad you looked up the difference but you forgot another difference. More proof you are a rookie with no knowledge of the job market.

Are you going to say the difference or just make one up out of thin air?

No. I'm going to ask you why you never mentioned it. Was it because you didnt know or the website you looked up didnt tell you what it was?

No. I'm going to ask you why you never mentioned it. Was it because you didnt know or the website you looked up didnt tell you what it was?

Website? What website? I use my personal experience. I used to be one when I was first starting out. How many times do you libs have to crash and burn before you can understand common sense? :)

Website? What website? I use my personal experience. I used to be one when I was first starting out. How many times do you libs have to crash and burn before you can understand common sense? :)
The website you looked up to find out the difference between a w2 employee and a 1099 contractor. Stop stalling and tell me the other very significant difference you omitted because you didnt know in the first place.

Edit....

I see you found the other more significant difference. The fact you had to go several posts later to mention this very lucrative difference is a glaring sign you had to look it up. Its probably the number one difference and the reason you should understand your POTUS has nothing to do with your personal economy. Its hard work and knowledge that is the difference between someone like me and someone like you that is pretending to have money.

Last edited:
Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are.

WRONG.

There is no set way to determine what an independent contractor is or isn't. You could be a single individual or a group of people.

LOL, so you find ways to exploit the tax code. Well then, if you are misclassifying what is or isn't an employee or IC, you are in deep shit my friend. Also pretty sure you don't need to hire an attorney to hire an independent contractor either. All one needs do is write out an agreement with the pertinent clauses and such. Those kinds of things are critical in case the IRS decides to audit you.

I wasn't talking about me when talking about attorney's. FYI. :)

Forum List

Back