I'm Tired of All the Scandals.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
These are stupid and for the most part fake news.

What trump did reiterates just how stupid and immature and unfit for command he is. Either way this isn't anything that will bury him, if that pussy grabbing tape didn't hurt him, nothing will.

Why are scandals the focal point of politics?

My opinion is that they took a turn for the worst as Bill Clinton and his great results and great economy got better and better. The GOP were left with nothing but scandals and they tried to hit him hard... and it worked, somehow they got that idiot Bush elected...

Enter Bush II, the most failed president ever. What a bad president, with bad results...The results of Bush and his policies were down right embarrassing. What did the GOP have at that point??? No success to speak of what so ever... Time to double down on the scandal. They tried every stupid fake scandal possible: The Birthers, Uranium One, The Tan Suit, the mustard thing, the email thing (which was totally debunked by the IG), pizzagate, Seth Rich, Comey, etc etc etc

None of the these fake scandals had any factual basis and all were fake news, and were all debunked, and the GOP still cries about them, like little bitches.

Now the tables are turned and the Dems are hitting Trump with fake scandals. Russia collusion, and this Ukraine thing. Stupid. The problem is the GOP has brought this on themselves with all their fake scandal mongering. They have no one to blame, but their failures.

What trump did reiterates just how stupid and immature and unfit for command he is. Either way this isn't anything that will bury him, if that pussy grabbing tape didn't hurt him, nothing will.

My opinion is that they took a turn for the worst as Bill Clinton and his great results and great economy got better and better. The GOP were left with nothing but scandals and they tried to hit him hard... and it worked, somehow they got that idiot Bush elected...

Enter Bush II, the most failed president ever. What a bad president, with bad results...The results of Bush and his policies were down right embarrassing. What did the GOP have at that point??? No success to speak of what so ever... Time to double down on the scandal. They tried every stupid fake scandal possible: The Birthers, Uranium One, The Tan Suit, the mustard thing, the email thing (which was totally debunked by the IG), pizzagate, Seth Rich, Comey, etc etc etc

None of the these fake scandals had any factual basis and all were fake news, and were all debunked, and the GOP still cries about them, like little bitches.

Now the tables are turned and the Dems are hitting Trump with fake scandals. Russia collusion, and this Ukraine thing. Stupid. The problem is the GOP has brought this on themselves with all their fake scandal mongering. They have no one to blame, but their failures.
It’s a good thing that all presidents prior to Clinton were pure as Ivory Snow.

The GOP is moribund.....all that this forum exemplifies is that the GOP has been replaced by a Trump Cult.

It’s a good thing that all presidents prior to Clinton were pure as Ivory Snow.

Its amazing how history starts with bubba and everything else just went away. No recollection whatsoever. Complains about scandals, while O and his admin was running guns, covertly overthrowing duly elected govts, meddled in elections around the world, etc.

These are not fake.

So, how will this end and what comes next-we all come together?

These are not fake.
FAKE:
EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

The GOP is moribund.....all that this forum exemplifies is that the GOP has been replaced by a Trump Cult.
------------------------------- GO Trump , why would I want the 'bush' conservative repubs Nat ??

Last edited:

These are not fake.
FAKE:
EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png
Nope. Sorry.

------------------------------- GO Trump , why would I want the 'bush' conservative repubs Nat ??
Some post who are not Republican or Democrat but agree with some policies or actions of each party.
-------------------------------------- Thankyou , and I think that I said , why would --- I --- want anything to do with gop bush conservative republicans ThirdP .

Some post who are not Republican or Democrat but agree with some policies or actions of each party.
-------------------------------------- Thankyou , and I think that I said , why would --- I --- want anything to do with gop bush conservative republicans ThirdP .
Good question

Forum List

Back