I'm triggered!

Well it all started when they were kids...........The leftist parents let them do whatever they wanted as they shot up on LSD........so the kids grew up as spoiled brats who always got their way.

Instead of the belt..........Then as adults they became the left of today..........totally fucked up in the head.

• Banned
I'm triggered by lipsticked mustachioed beta males lecturing me on grammar, spelling or genders. Ambiguity and pedantic prigs giving lectures on the ABSOULUTE measure of one and then question everything else.

I'm triggered by lipsticked mustachioed beta males lecturing me on grammar, spelling or genders. Ambiguity and pedantic prigs giving lectures on the ABSOULUTE measure of one and then question everything else.
Well I'm from Alabama.............we don't see much of that here............try leftist shithole cities plenty of them there.

8E0BCEDB-037C-416C-9F02-91608FE24EC7.jpeg

Well it all started when they were kids...........The leftist parents let them do whatever they wanted as they shot up on LSD........so the kids grew up as spoiled brats who always got their way.

Instead of the belt..........Then as adults they became the left of today..........totally fucked up in the head.
No, corporal punishment

• Banned
Liberal progressives push this moral ambiguity "everything is relative" shit. Gays this, trans that, then they flip & flop and become moral absolutist control freaks DICTATING we HAVE to accept this or else? Really? I reject trans and gays as a mental illness. It's apparent gays, 4% of society and they have way more power than they merit or deserve.

You didn't "shoot up LSD". You put it under your tongue, and no one who was a parent would ever take that stuff.

Then you recommend beating children with belts. It certainly explains a LOT about you.

You didn't "shoot up LSD". You put it under your tongue, and no one who was a parent would ever take that stuff.

Then you recommend beating children with belts. It certainly explains a LOT about you.
Shad up Canuck...................We laughed at the LSD crowd back then.........They were in their little druggie groups back then........

They were retarded....like you..........and grew up into brain dead leftist of today.......

Belts........lmao........Belts worked .........If you acted a fool and deserved it that is what you got back then.......NOW IT'S TIME OUT.......lol

The democrats "trigger" me. I want a safe space free from their stupidity and goofy ass pandering to criminals, communists and kooks. I want America back.

The democrats "trigger" me. I want a safe space free from their stupidity and goofy ass pandering to criminals, communists and kooks. I want America back.
You are not alone.............I want to divorce their sorry asses.

Seems to me you feel triggered and are willing to ban things over your emotional state. Maybe you should answer your own question?

Didn't your God just give a speech floating pardons, which imply guilty verdicts to criminal charged of those arrested on January 6th? Didn't he pardon several of his friend who where convicted when he left office? Isn't Rittenhouse a right wing hero for killing 3 people?

I suggest not throwing stones in glass houses.

Seems to me you feel triggered and are willing to ban things over your emotional state. Maybe you should answer your own question?
I am not advocating banning anyone, you jerk. Joni Michel and Neil Young and liberals ARE. Because we can't have freedom of opinions if it means actually having different opinions, can we?

So lets ban things based on a small group's emotional state? Explain that to me.

Liberalism.
Thats the explanation.

It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

I am not advocating banning anyone, you jerk. Joni Michel and Neil Young and liberals ARE. Because we can't have freedom of opinions if it means actually having different opinions, can we?
I don't understand what their issue?

You probably were in the same LSD experimental group The Unabomber was in.

The GOV fried that guys brain so much he wrote a manifesto declaring a war on technology which he said if we did not curtail it would lead to Censorship and Artificial Intelligence running our lives.

Come to think of it, maybe he wasn't as crazy as we thought he was. Still crazy like all leftists are, but he at least made a little bit of sense, unlike you.

Forum List

Back