I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.
Good thing art didn't depict life.

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. Floyd was one of our last great black champions and it's good that he had his squad up and stomped the white boy out.

Ever since the advent of MMA, white and other non-black men have become more confident. They feel empowered when they see a non-black man kick a black man’s a.s.s in ANYTHING; especially fighting.

The thought of kicking a black man's ass and stomping him out in hand-to-hand unarmed combat is their chief motivation of non black people. Because they are looking for any confirmation that they can get that they are, somehow, manlier than what they perceive black men to be.

Floyd Mayweather was a representation of the masculinity of Black Men.

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Floyd is smaller Conor, older than Conor and Floyd has been away two years away and Floyd was carrying those brittle hands and Floyd was fighting the best guy in MMA yet literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet. To be honest Floyd CARRIED Conor to the 10th.

Trust me if you would have said to Floyd "You're not gonna get paid unless you take this guy out in 5" Conor would have been dealt with in four.

Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

So Floyd simply took the Irish bitch into deep waters and drowned him
I found out that Mayweather bet 400K on himself to take Conor out after 9.5 rounds. Thats the only reason he didnt beat his punk white ass down sooner.

More like the black boy couldn't.

View attachment 146655

Never said Mayweather didn't win. There's no way he could have bet with the stipulation being 9.5 rounds. He's black. He can't count that high.
I can prove youre a retard and have a lower IQ than I do. You game white boy?

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. Floyd was one of our last great black champions and it's good that he had his squad up and stomped the white boy out.

Ever since the advent of MMA, white and other non-black men have become more confident. They feel empowered when they see a non-black man kick a black man’s a.s.s in ANYTHING; especially fighting.

The thought of kicking a black man's ass and stomping him out in hand-to-hand unarmed combat is their chief motivation of non black people. Because they are looking for any confirmation that they can get that they are, somehow, manlier than what they perceive black men to be.

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Floyd is smaller Conor, older than Conor and Floyd has been away two years away and Floyd was carrying those brittle hands and Floyd was fighting the best guy in MMA yet literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet. To be honest Floyd CARRIED Conor to the 10th.

Trust me if you would have said to Floyd "You're not gonna get paid unless you take this guy out in 5" Conor would have been dealt with in four.

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

I found out that Mayweather bet 400K on himself to take Conor out after 9.5 rounds. Thats the only reason he didnt beat his punk white ass down sooner.

View attachment 146655

Never said Mayweather didn't win. There's no way he could have bet with the stipulation being 9.5 rounds. He's black. He can't count that high.

You're a coon. That you don't realize you automatically have a lower IQ, you've already lost the game. It's already been played in nature.

View attachment 146655

You're a coon. That you don't realize you automatically have a lower IQ, you've already lost the game.
Dont punk out monkey. I'll ask you a simple question and you have 5 minutes to answer it.

You're a coon. That you don't realize you automatically have a lower IQ, you've already lost the game.
Dont punk out monkey. I'll ask you a simple question and you have 5 minutes to answer it.

I gave you an answer and you still don't understand. Proof you're inherently inferior to white people. You can't help so I'll cut you some slack. This time.

I gave you an answer and you still don't understand. Proof you're inherently inferior to white people. You can't help so I'll cut you some slack. This time.
So you admit youre a hairy puzzy. I figured. You monkeys are all talk. :laugh:

So you admit youre a hairy puzzy. I figured. You monkeys are all talk. :laugh:

I told you, boy, the game was played before you were born and white people won. Why do you want to lose something again you've already lost by simply existing. More proof you're a low IQ retard.

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

View attachment 146655

Never said Mayweather didn't win. There's no way he could have bet with the stipulation being 9.5 rounds. He's black. He can't count that high except when it involves food stamps, welfare, or the number of bastard children the piece of shit has produced.
Floyd would also be on his way to jail right now if he was fixing fights.

You're debating with a liar. He has no facts, just lies.

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

View attachment 146655

I'm very certain he has an IQ above 70, so that's a bet you're going to lose, cave monkey.

I told you, boy, the game was played before you were born and white people won. Why do you want to lose something again you've already lost by simply existing. More proof you're a low IQ retard.
So are you saying that the brain decided to develop differently if you had white skin ?

So are you saying that the brain decided to develop differently if you had white skin ?
because the only difference is melanin? LOL what a dumb thing to say

Whites don't gorilla up every time something doesn't go their way.
Of course they do. There is a reason they lead the world in killing.
But we don't do it like a herd of gorillas like you all do.

Forum List

Back