"I'm with Racist"- Ryan on his support for racism

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
upload_2016-6-10_18-32-34.jpeg

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican h
eritage
as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics.com

And Jeb Bush, who’s refused to endorse Trump, tweeted that he “should retract his comments, not defend them.”

“There is no place for racism in the GOP, or this country,” Bush wrote.

Looking forward to the continued parade of Trump supporters calling Ryan and Bush RINO's for pointing out the obvious and actually being concerned the Republican Party.

LOL.......classic.

Anyone who dares criticize the Donald is of course 'an insider' 'full of sour grapes'

Would a radical leftie be content with a judge who belonged to "sons of confederate veterans"? The left would freak out. Why should a high profile candidate who advocated building a wall to prevent illegals from entering the U.S. go along with a Hispanic judge who belongs to a race based organization dedicated to opening the borders and supporting illegal alien criminals? I wonder when the Daily News will have a headline .."President Hussein, first president who ever supported a candidate under a criminal investigation". Maybe never?

LOL.......classic.

Anyone who dares criticize the Donald is of course 'an insider' 'full of sour grapes'
Anyone who pissed & moaned about Trump for months during a contest against him, who then had their ass handed to them on a silver platter should just stfu. If Americans cared about his opinion he'd be the nominee. His opinion was resoundingly rejected.

LOL.......classic.

Anyone who pissed & moaned about Trump for months during a contest against him, who then had their ass handed to them on a silver platter should just stfu. If Americans cared about his opinion he'd be the nominee. His opinion was resoundingly rejected.
lollll
you must 4get how anti Trump you were dude

integrity or "party up!!!"

please tell me which path youre walking down cuz.......uh....

LOL.......classic.

lollll
you must 4get how anti Trump you were dude

integrity or "party up!!!"

please tell me which path youre walking down cuz.......uh....
Being able to walk and chew gum at the same time is fabulous.
There is no defense of Trump in my post. Just stating the fact that no one gives a fuck what jeb thinks or says.

You drunk or high?

Just curious if Hillary should get indicted over her private e-mail server and having classified information on it how many Democrats do you think will call her out on it or will they just keep repeating the Clinton line of phony scandal and vast right wing consiparcy?

Would a radical leftie be content with a judge who belonged to "sons of confederate veterans"? The left would freak out. Why should a high profile candidate who advocated building a wall to prevent illegals from entering the U.S. go along with a Hispanic judge who belongs to a race based organization dedicated to opening the borders and supporting illegal alien criminals? I wonder when the Daily News will have a headline .."President Hussein, first president who ever supported a candidate under a criminal investigation". Maybe never?

Maybe Judge Darren Wilson should sit on the next Cop kills a black teen case......LOL

Forum List

Back