Imagine Crazy Uncle Joe with the Power of the White House

Hilarious. Simply hilarious.
Only a real Trumper can call someone sued for child rape “hilarious”.
Did you know I can sue you for child rape?

You’re a joke.
The joke is your being a trump butt boy.
Maybe I should sue you for child rape.

That would make it true according to you.
Republicans always defend their child rapist. Roy Moore will probably win the Republican nomination for Senate again.
Ask Bill.

Imagine that, a president too shit faced stupid drunk to stand.
Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president
And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!
LOL!!! A supporter of the most corrupt president in American history calling someone else corrupt! :laughing0301:
Overdose of hyperbole.

Just 5 more years to go!

Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president
And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!
LOL!!! A supporter of the most corrupt president in American history calling someone else corrupt! :laughing0301:
Overdose of hyperbole.
Just 5 more years to go!
So you're admitting the "third term" stuff is all B.S. I wonder what else... :confused-84:

upload_2020-1-30_8-9-53.png

upload_2020-1-30_8-10-13.jpeg

upload_2020-1-30_8-10-59.jpeg

upload_2020-1-30_8-11-35.gif

Overdose of hyperbole.
Just 5 more years to go!
So you're admitting the "third term" stuff is all B.S. I wonder what else... :confused-84:
Just 9 more years to go!

Show the corruption. When has Donald ever been convicted of anything?

You can try to slap lipstick on a pig all day long, you stupid ass, that still will never make her Hillary Clinton!

185708_20140317_105350_pig-lipstick.jpg

Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.

And what ever happened to that case?
It was dismissed because it was most likely settled. I figure Trump paid her 10 million to go away.

Apparently you failed to watch the impeachment hearing where Trump made the argument that he can commit any crime to get re-elected. Get out of your meth lab and tune in to what is going on in Washington.
I love it when you tards get your lies crossed up.

Trump never attended an impeachment hearing.

It doesn't matter what Democrat they eventually get in to The White House. Maybe by 2030. They told us what they are going to do.

• Arrest you if they disagree with something you say on Social Media
  • Confiscate all your wealth and possessions
  • Take your kids from you
  • Take you to a re-education camp, work camp, or concentration camp based on how much you resist them
  • Force you, especially if you are rich, to build roads and dig ditches and mass graves with shovels and rakes.
  • Behead you when they are done with you if you refuse to be re-educated.

Apparently you failed to watch the impeachment hearing where Trump made the argument that he can commit any crime to get re-elected. Get out of your meth lab and tune in to what is going on in Washington.
I love it when you tards get your lies crossed up.

Trump never attended an impeachment hearing.
You apparently you are too dense to realize his lawyers were making Trump’s arguments. That was his position. Only a dolt would take my statement literally.

You apparently you are too dense to realize his lawyers were making Trump’s arguments. That was his position. Only a dolt would take my statement literally.
Only a dolt would have made your statement. You need to get your lies strait.

And Trumps lawyers never said what you claim.

I swear debating with Trumpists is like debating 5 year olds. Your stupidity and inability to understand simple concepts is simply astounding. I have to remember to dumb down my language when talking to Trumpers.

Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.

And what ever happened to that case?
It was dismissed because it was most likely settled. I figure Trump paid her 10 million to go away.
You’re insane.

I swear debating with Trumpists is like debating 5 year olds. Your stupidity and inability to understand simple concepts is simply astounding. I have to remember to dumb down my language when talking to Trumpers.
You should know you're actually insulting yourself when you try to diminish people that just bested you.

Topic is about Biden assaulting an American citizen, Dufus.

Forum List

Back