Imagine Crazy Uncle Joe with the Power of the White House

I can imagine and I like it. You can’t get the moron in the White House who argues he has dictatorial powers out of office soon enough.
It's amazing that they can make projections on the behaviors of anyone else, with this person in the White House.

The fact that that much sheer irony can be intellectually avoided is just astonishing.

I can imagine and I like it. You can’t get the moron in the White House who argues he has dictatorial powers out of office soon enough.
It's amazing that they can make projections on the behaviors of anyone else, with this person in the White House.

The fact that that much sheer irony can be intellectually avoided is just astonishing.
Just 5 more years to go!

If Joe touches a girl`s hair they go nuts. If trump groped their wife or daughter`s pussy they would feel honored.

csy1poc.png

It was dismissed because it was most likely settled. I figure Trump paid her 10 million to go away.
You "figure".

OTOH. Reality.
The reality Trump was sued for Child rape. If you read the allegations, it sounds exactly like Donald Trump.

read it yourself https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf
I should and can sue you for child rape today, shitforbrains.
I deleted my response as I am going as Iow as Weatherman.

Last edited:
It was dismissed because it was most likely settled. I figure Trump paid her 10 million to go away.
You "figure".

OTOH. Reality.
The reality Trump was sued for Child rape. If you read the allegations, it sounds exactly like Donald Trump.

read it yourself https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf
I should and can sue you for child rape today, shitforbrains.
Don’t child rapists usually dress up like penguins or clowns?

Two can play your disgusting game.
Child rapists? I don`t know, she was 14.
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate

Imagine that, a politician getting angry!!! :rolleyes:
Imagine that, a president too shit faced stupid drunk to stand.
Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president
And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!
LOL!!! A supporter of the most corrupt president in American history calling someone else corrupt! :laughing0301:
Overdose of hyperbole.
Just 5 more years to go!
So you're admitting the "third term" stuff is all B.S. I wonder what else... :confused-84:
Just 9 more years to go!
Clueless Trumpkins! :itsok:

Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president
And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!
LOL!!! A supporter of the most corrupt president in American history calling someone else corrupt! :laughing0301:
Show the corruption. When has Donald ever been convicted of anything?
If he's not corrupt, why is he stonewalling the impeachment investigation? Isn't that called "consciousness of guilt"?

If he's not corrupt, why is he stonewalling the impeachment investigation? Isn't that called "consciousness of guilt"?
What investigation, shitforbrains?

Schiff said they had overwhelming evidence and voted to impeach.

Sekulow: "After 31 or 32 times you said you proved every aspect of your case... [pauses for response] That's what you said."

Schiff: "We did."

Sekulow: "Well then I don't think we need any witnesses."

Sekulow:
270b.png

Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.

And what ever happened to that case?

Do you have a link where Trump made any out of court settlement?

Or

Are you making shit up again?

Last edited:
Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.

Do you have a link where Trump mad any out of court settlement?

Or

Making shit up again.
That is an old case that was thrown out of court - BY THE JUDGE - twice in 2 different states 3 years apart.
Both were dismissed without prejudice, in CA it was dismissed because she gave a bogus address that was vacant for quite awhile and belonged to a person who had died years ago of no relation to the "Defendant" as well as the phone number she listed was not hers either.
It was dismissed a second time because she was unable to retain a lawyer to represent her, and failed to meet requirements to get a free lawyer from the state. In that case, it was noted she again listed an address that wasn't hers.

Do you have a link where Trump mad any out of court settlement?

Or

Making shit up again.
That is an old case that was thrown out of court - BY THE JUDGE - twice in 2 different states 3 years apart.
Both were dismissed without prejudice, in CA it was dismissed because she gave a bogus address that was vacant for quite awhile and belonged to a person who had died years ago of no relation to the "Defendant" as well as the phone number she listed was not hers either.
It was dismissed a second time because she was unable to retain a lawyer to represent her, and failed to meet requirements to get a free lawyer from the state. In that case, it was noted she again listed an address that wasn't hers.

I know the case because another poster awhile back was hell bent on proving Trump was a child molesting freak and when it was pointed out that both times the case was built on fraud that poster ran from it like this new poster trying to bring it back up...

That is why I wrote or are you making shit up again...

So you are admitting then that Hillary is guilty of corruption for the many investigations she stonewalled. Thank you.

Where is Joe and Hunter Biden? Why haven't they come forward to answer the obvious questions? Are they waiting for the subpoena?

By the way, asswipe, the investigation ended last December 13. At least try to get that much right.

Imagine that, a politician getting angry!!! :rolleyes:
So you are admitting then that Hillary is guilty of corruption for the many investigations she stonewalled. Where is Joe and Hunter Biden? Why haven't they come forward to answer the obvious questions? Are they waiting for the subpoena? By the way, asswipe, the investigation ended last December 13. At least try to get that much right.
This isn't about Hillary, the Bidens or minutiae like dates. It's about the corruption Trump has brought to the office and the willfully blind eyes and dissembling practiced by his minions.

So you are admitting then that Hillary is guilty of corruption for the many investigations she stonewalled. Where is Joe and Hunter Biden? Why haven't they come forward to answer the obvious questions? Are they waiting for the subpoena? By the way, asswipe, the investigation ended last December 13. At least try to get that much right.
This isn't about Hillary, the Bidens or minutiae like dates. It's about the corruption Trump has brought to the office and the willfully blind eyes and dissembling practiced by his minions.
Is that why Trumps approval rating continues to hit all time highs?

Forum List

Back