Imagine How Cold It Would Really be Without Global Warming!

A low of nine degrees next Monday. And I live in the South! I could really use some of that global warming. How about y
I woke up this morning to -19.

The sad part is, it really didn't bother me this morning, and I HATE winter. Guess I'm getting used to waiting for the GW promise.

A low of nine degrees next Monday. And I live in the South! I could really use some of that global warming. How about y

The sad part is, it really didn't bother me this morning, and I HATE winter. Guess I'm getting used to waiting for the GW promise.
Been there, done that. I've lived in both Boston and Chicago. I left for a reason. Those places are just brutal. I remember HIGH temperatures in the negative digits, along with some serious windchill. Who in their right mind would WANT to live there? I remember one time in Chicago when it was a double digit negative for the high temp. And that was WITHOUT the windchill. 50 plus mile an hour winds. Can you imagine that?

The Latest: In Minnesota, temperature drops to 37 below zero

Been there, done that. I've lived in both Boston and Chicago. I left for a reason. Those places are just brutal. I remember HIGH temperatures in the negative digits, along with some serious windchill. Who in their right mind would WANT to live there? I remember one time in Chicago when it was a double digit negative for the high temp. And that was WITHOUT the windchill. 50 plus mile an hour winds. Can you imagine that?

Forum List

Back